Lucy Letby Case #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if there is a specific charity supporting the families, or that supports families of babies who have been murdered? 💔
This one is specific to murder and manslaughter https://samm.org.uk/ , and as I am a volunteer for this other one which is more general but does pick up any type of bereavement including murder and supports people who are triggered about their own losses by reading about Lucifer, I will just mention it too: https://www.cruse.org.uk/

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Perhaps after the verdict a spokesperson for the parents may be able to advise on where donations go if anyone wants to do so in memory of the babies.
I followed a very harrowing case earlier in the year and some of us on fb put money together for flowers for the grave of the victim. He was Polish and none of the family had been able to attend the trial. It did help doing something in memory.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm looking forward to this trial finally ending. It's been very interesting to follow and I would love for those poor families to get some kind of justice, but it's also quite draining emotionally isn't it. We've all been here for 8 months now and whilst it doesn't feel like it, that's pretty nuts. God know how the families are doing it because this will have been their lived hell for years as the police gathered the evidence and prepped them for the trial.

Most trials only last a couple of months max so this has definitely been the most complex one I've ever followed. Thankfully everyone had been respectful here and prompted good debate and discussion (particularly for people like me who stayed on the fence for as long as possible).

• Heart
No way babes 😀
---

It's comical how they come in all bleeping gun ho, I've been pepper sprayed for being verbally aggressive coz they accused the wrong person.
We were like like 👀 show the footage please show the footageeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Catching up very slowly but how lovely of BNE to give her such a beautiful document for her paper collection as a parting gift. You can almost imagine him and his team chuckling away to themselves as they thought and made up that one.
🤣🤣🤣 26 pages long it was as well, how lovely for her collection 😆 funny it didn’t make her cry cos she’d just been accused of telling lies to get sympathy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear LL, tigger and smudge.

I just realised it’s time for a new thread, I’m led here in bed in my matching blue Lee copper tracksuit. Oh sorry damn it I wanted sympathy ok ok I’m in my nighty 🙄.

I’ve got a really isolated weekend planned so I won’t be on here much, first I’m going shopping with my colleagues, meeting my mum and dad for an afternoon out, then I’m at the races with the work girls tonight. Tomorrow I’m going to London with married doctor no name, yano my boyfriend 💗 So yeh sorry I won’t be able to be on here much- the isolation is really getting to me this weekend.

So there you go that’s the menu for the weekend.

Much love LL (btw a student wrote all that, I didn’t get her to initial it though, obviously I hate following the rules so I got her to write it and I’ve just signed it off from me- same same yeh?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Much like the Facebook searches, her little lies about what she was wearing and whether or not she was bleeping NN aren't evidence of anything on their own, but when you add them together they build a picture of someone who lies and manipulates constantly. She admitted she lied to the jury, all of the reporting included that question and her reply.

Q -"Why did you lie to the jury?"
A- "I don't know"

There's no ambivalence in reporting, she admitted on the stand in front of the jury to lying in court. How can they now believe anything she says?

And the note to the triplets, anyone normal would put "dear X, it's your birthday and your bothers aren't here to celebrate with you" (well not really because a normal person wouldn't refer to them in a birthday card) She included the 3rd child as if they were also passed, only she knows why she did that, but pretty sure none of the 3rd triplets other birthday cards referred to him in the past tense, only the draft written by her, the person on trial for murdering his brothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I didn’t register the significance of the sympathy note, I would’ve just assumed she included all three names because it was their birthday and it’s so sad for the brother who lived. Others will argue this is the case but the fact remains LL didn’t say that and didn’t dispute that it was some sort of fantasy that she had murdered all three. That’s what is damning about it IMO. BNE has got the measure of her and she’s taken aback by that because she didn’t expect to be called out for it.

It’s not about whether they were shagging or if she was wearing her pjs, it’s about her lying and being manipulative on the stand.

her actual evidence (reported by Dan O’Donohue) was she was taken away in her pyjamas.

View attachment 2229517

This is a lie, she was allowed to put a tracksuit on over the top or was already wearing it, and so it seems she is trying to manipulate the jury into how badly treated she was at the time of her arrest.

she has also massively down played her relationship with Dr NN. Forgot to mention the trip to London during her defence. It doesn’t matter if they were shagging or not, we don’t need evidence of that. Their relationship was totally inappropriate for a married man. Meals, meet ups in various towns, a second trip to London planned but cancelled, love hearts on messages.

View attachment 2229515

With the sympathy message, yes it’s my understanding it was written for their birthday a year later. The third baby was alive and away from Lucy. But who writes a sympathy message for a baby that’s still alive? It’s sick!!! They are saying she included the third baby in the sympathy message because it had always been her intention to kill all 3.

The proof of her lying and manipulating over things that are relatively minor, what you call petty things, are actually very strong for the prosecution. She can’t even be honest about really simple things. Why should the jury believe her word over anything. She has zero credibility.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

I think they were having an emotional affair and it was likely getting to the point of being physical (maybe had just become so on the London trip). It's still sick, he has a wife and children! He shouldn't be swanning off betraying them at all let alone with someone he KNOWS is under such investigation. Did he have no inkling that she was a wrong-un?! A man with his education couldn't figure her out?? Either the dude is a total idiot or she did a number on him with all her manipulation and sympathy fishing.
BNE has proven time and time again that she is a compulsive liar, it doesn't matter what she lies about.

I just wanted to edit to add that you, @Tofino deserve a medal for your contribution to sense, reason and the wiki! 🥇

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The scary thing is she might not even be able to recall whether or not she actually did murder him. She might genuinely at the time of writing think that she did kill him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s not about whether they were shagging or if she was wearing her pjs, it’s about her lying and being manipulative on the stand.

her actual evidence (reported by Dan O’Donohue) was she was taken away in her pyjamas.

View attachment 2229517

This is a lie, she was allowed to put a tracksuit on over the top or was already wearing it, and so it seems she is trying to manipulate the jury into how badly treated she was at the time of her arrest.

she has also massively down played her relationship with Dr NN. Forgot to mention the trip to London during her defence. It doesn’t matter if they were shagging or not, we don’t need evidence of that. Their relationship was totally inappropriate for a married man. Meals, meet ups in various towns, a second trip to London planned but cancelled, love hearts on messages.

View attachment 2229515

With the sympathy message, yes it’s my understanding it was written for their birthday a year later. The third baby was alive and away from Lucy. But who writes a sympathy message for a baby that’s still alive? It’s sick!!! They are saying she included the third baby in the sympathy message because it had always been her intention to kill all 3.

The proof of her lying and manipulating over things that are relatively minor, what you call petty things, are actually very strong for the prosecution. She can’t even be honest about really simple things. Why should the jury believe her word over anything. She has zero credibility.
Absolutely all this. She’s even trying to say she got up and had her little hissy fit trying to escape because she was ill? What suddenly upon hearing his voice? That’s a lie, it’s a blatant lie on the stand where she is fighting for her life. Why can’t she just say because it hurt so much to hear his voice again?
Because it hurts as he was supposed to stand by her (as she says in her note). He clearly didn’t. It didn’t fizzle out, he got wind of what she’d done and probably got to see some of her true self. She probably only wanted to keep being around him to talk about baby o &p.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she wrote the three names because she was absolutely gutted she didn’t get to murder all three🤢like a fantasy note of the card she had wanted to send.

I feel funny after yesterday too. I think even though I’ve always thought she was guilty it’s the realisation that she really did do all this. It’s too horrifying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't remember who it was but they'd said that when they were arrested the police let them get dressed and have a quick wash before they were taken away (thank you whoever it was!)

Of course they'd LL do the same. But LL brought up being in her pyjamas for sympathy.
Yep and she did so because she’s trying to link serious ptsd to this event. But realistically that’ll be from constant threats to her life in prison and maybe being “blobbed” 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
off topic slightly but why do they rotate?
A few of the students nurses I spoke to during NICU and children's ward stays and a mom I know who is training at my daughter's school said they rotate wards for the experience range, but one said she may have changed her mind on which ward she wanted to be on. Originally planned to do children's ward, but was considering going into maternity instead.

Funny story, she remembered me from my induction in the maternity ward when I saw her 2 weeks later and she was on the children's ward. She was a truly wonderful nurse who took my son for 20 or so minutes so I could eat the food she snuck me off the food trolley, as usually it's just for kids or breastfeeding mom.

Not sure if it's similar for doctors

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.