Lucy Letby Case #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pisses me off with this whole "I collect paper" is that "collecting" CONFIDENTIAL patient details is ILLEGAL, you entitled narc cow. I don't care what you like doing and what is "normal" for you. You aren't above the law and the fact you think it doesn't apply to you shows how immoral and criminal you are.
That’s the bit that makes no sense whatsoever. Like I could understand “I collect paper” if her house was full of junk Mail and farmfoods leaflets that come through the door but medical notes etc, that wouldn’t even come to your head to collect? She’s walking round deliberately keeping them as well. Stupid little freak I can’t stomach it

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
But she never mentioned this paper collecting hobby of hers in any of her 30 police interviews or even on stand with her own defence. Only mid way through the prosecution cross??? Okay 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Now15:18

Letby 'very excited' after Child P died

The prosecution asks Lucy Letby if she acted "very excited in the aftermath of Child P's death".

"No, I did not," Letby says.

Nick Johnson KC, for the prosecution, says Letby's colleagues have previously said: "You were acting in a totally inappropriate way in that room."

"According to [colleague], yes."

Mr Johnson asks Letby if "you were falling over yourself to tell [colleague] about it?"

Letby says she told her colleague "out of respect" so the staff didn't "walk into the unit and find out".

But Mr Johnson says her colleague was not at work: "Why didn't you just leave her alone?"

"She was asking me," Letby says.

"Did you enjoy the drama?"
"No."

Letby texted her colleague (who had been looking after Child P the night before): "Just blew tummy up and had apnoaeas, downward spiral. Similar to [Child O]."

The message, the prosecution claims, echoes the one she sent to colleagues the night before.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
pls all substitute boat for bus, for all those poor people Lucy is chucking under it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon she purchased the shredder with every intention of getting ride of the evidence but when it came down to actually shredding them, she couldn’t bring herself to destroy her precious trophies

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
She messaged Sophie Ellis while Sophie was on a fun day out at the races??? duck off! Leave her alone!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
pls all substitute boat for bus, for all those poor people Lucy is chucking under it.
I feel like the comparison to Jaws it actually quite fitting for her.

Skulking around in the water, unseen, unheard, until she attacks an innocent and helpless 'swimmer'

Now if only the ending of Jaws could be recreated for her...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But she never mentioned this paper collecting hobby of hers in any of her 30 police interviews or even on stand with her own defence. Only mid way through the prosecution cross??? Okay 🙃
And now she keeps bringing it up at every opportunity.

Reactions: 18
I feel like the triplets have been a bit rushed. I think the I collect paper bullshit should have been challenged strongly. What she had was illegal, a disgusting breach of confidentiality and morbid.
Vile how the defence are minimising child Q’s attack, they’ve been left brain damaged.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Today has been the most difficult day so far for me.

I really hope that tomorrow he goes to town on her over her redeployment and the post-it notes.

She really has been the best witness for the prosecution. Her story today is couldn't be more different to the one she told the court on 18th May. In fact on that day BNE suggested the handover sheets were for "her little collection" and now it seems she is agreeing with him. Its masterful really if he's planted that seed - compare the reporting from that session to yesterdays and todays - she's effectively confessed to collecting those handover sheets for her own comfort - the sick witch

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
New thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like the triplets have been a bit rushed. I think the I collect paper bullshit should have been challenged strongly. What she had was illegal, a disgusting breach of confidentiality and morbid.
Vile how the defence are minimising child Q’s attack, they’ve been left brain damaged.
Completely agree! He should have pressed her on his question of if she finds comfort in collecting paper. She didn’t even answer the question!

Reactions: 14
Completely agree! He should have pressed her on his question of if she finds comfort in collecting paper. She didn’t even answer the question!
He was probably worried she’d have a tizzy and they’d be adjourned early again. Drama queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh thank you for this.

These little witches were having a right paddy because you weren't here. Don't worry babe, I had your back and I just sat very quietly and patiently waiting 🙂
I am inordinately happy when I see a “Brit” word & already know what it is - paddy - thanks to Savannah Brockhill, the witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.