Lucy Letby Case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is anyone else surprised at the volume and detail of the stuff they’ve got from her Facebook? I had no idea they could be so specific, are there any IT people who can explain it in VEEEEERY simple terms? Does your Facebook remember everything you e ever done?

Reactions: 1
Great post. Well explained. Thank you

Reactions: 4
I’m no expert by all means but if you go on your profile and ‘activity log’ it’s everything you’ve liked, posted, searched, saved, poll votes

Reactions: 6
Not even just Facebook, your phone remembers everything you’ve done. Some apps can listen to you even when you’re not using them! Everything you’ve typed, pretty much everywhere you’ve been

Reactions: 5
How do you know this?

Reactions: 2
You can download your own data from Facebook and it'll hold everything. Same for insta & snap.
Just because you think you've deleted it, doesn't mean it's gone away.

Reactions: 7
Not even just Facebook, your phone remembers everything you’ve done. Some apps can listen to you even when you’re not using them! Everything you’ve typed, pretty much everywhere you’ve been
Yes I saw on tik tok a women who caught her husband out cheating by the Alexa! It records when you've asked Alexa to do something and she replayed the logs and it was a women's voice!

Reactions: 11
Police have forensic digital teams who are there to forensically examine phones. They can download everything, deleted or otherwise. Recently they have also been able to access encrochats used by massive drug rings which has been difficult. Hence the recent big arrests in this.
i watched the CSI programme that was aired recently and it was so interesting. They could recover cctv that had been deleted using technology to get images of a crime being committed and identify the perps.
most criminals I find are pretty deluded these days if they think they won’t get caught 🥹

Reactions: 10
Absolutely. I recently got my facebook account maliciously hacked and they posted stuff that got it instantly banned. I was able to request a full copy of my account and all the photos I had posted from them and it was absolutely wild how much data was in the zip file they sent me. Definitely made me reluctant to try to get my account back or rejoin the site. You can even see every single login you have ever made.

Reactions: 9
I shall never search any of my ex’s again

Ooh what program was this?

what’s her lawyer’s name? i’m very intrigued by this (i’ve seen a poster mention it a few times).
I’m going to look it up aswell I’m not sure I’m sure he represented someone who molested his daughter yet is free

That’s interesting as I’ve had my Netflix/Disney+/Twitter hacked and all details changed like email address be interesting to see who did it

I know they disclose to each other, I meant bring out other evidence to the jury to contradict what the defence say. Sorry I wasn’t clear what I meant. I just get a thought in my head and type to quickly lol

Not being impatient at all. I know how courts work, I've attended lots of Crown Court trials for lot of heinous crimes, most recently a historic child sexual abuse case. My prediction on the very first day is usually right.
That's great for you but the prosecution has to convince the jury beyond reasonable doubt to secure a murder conviction and in this case it will be quite hard to do that.
I don't think there's any hard evidence such as the TPN bags and syringes as they have been destroyed.
LL also has an absolute powerhouse of a Barrister in her corner.
We would all like justice for the babies and their families.

what’s her lawyer’s name? i’m very intrigued by this (i’ve seen a poster mention it a few times).

I too was impressed (or a little horrified tbh) at the cases he has won. Then realised, we don't know how many he has lost. Or how many the prosecutor has won. He's certainly a good advocate to have.

Reactions: 4
I know they disclose to each other, I meant bring out other evidence to the jury to contradict what the defence say. Sorry I wasn’t clear what I meant. I just get a thought in my head and type to quickly lol
Are you asking if they can introduce new evidence?

CPS said the evidence wasn't strong enough at the time that's it.
Probably the evidence was circumstantial. The opening prosecutor’s speech was all circumstantial evidence. I think she’s guilty but I also think she will get off because circumstantial evidence is not good enough to convict. I think the police fear this too which is why they’re still working full on gathering new evidence on other deaths.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.