Lucy Letby Case #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand what you are saying but honestly if I were sat, for months, listening in detail to how these tiny babies had died/been injured I’m pretty sure I would have had some emotive reaction even if I WAS innocent. It’s human nature.
It's your human nature. Sorry, been reading along since the beginning but felt compelled to post now. I can't imagine crying over someone I didn't have an emotional connection to. I don't think she's innocent but being stoic about babies that were just her patients isn't a smoking gun imo.

Reactions: 7
It's your human nature. Sorry, been reading along since the beginning but felt compelled to post now. I can't imagine crying over someone I didn't have an emotional connection to. I don't think she's innocent but being stoic about babies that were just her patients isn't a smoking gun imo.
I would agree with you but the dramatics and tears in the hospital show she wasn’t stoic about them at the time. I believe that was probably an act, though.

Reactions: 12
I would agree with you but the dramatics and tears in the hospital show she wasn’t stoic about them at the time. I believe that was probably an act, though.
Possibly but then I suppose being in a high pressure situation like a resus, with your adrenaline spiked and everyone around you feeling overwhelmed then the raw emotions of the family is different to hearing the details years and years later after you've likely combed through it and become desensitised. Then there's meds on top of that and probably pretty depressed.

Reactions: 7
Yes, she’s also described as very upbeat around the same time which seems to not fit. Lots of messages about ‘wanting to cry’ that make me scratch my head too. More concern and attention given to her needle prick and fainting. And by baby Q, she’s messaging ‘lol haha the chaos’ as if nothing has happened the previous two days. She is messaging a lot for somebody so busy yet again.
I think it’s the inconsistency that doesn’t feel right rather than whether one reaction is appropriate or not.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.