• Not Guilty

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • Guilty of some charges but not all

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 57 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Management really have a lot to answer for !! How can myers say the Docs did nothing, when they had to force management to remove Letby whilst also ensuring she didn’t come back. I was sceptical of their actions at the start of the trial, on whether or not they really did much in terms of protecting these babies from letby. However, with what we have heard so far, and other than going to the police, they did try imo, perhaps too late but when they had management working against them it must have been very difficult. Thank god they eventually stood their ground!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think management did try and get cctv installed too didn’t they, because the nurses objected? If management told a blanket no to the consultants on cctv then the nurses wouldn’t have anything to object to.

I can’t believe management continued to not take it seriously for another ELEVEN months!! I hope we hear about what happened during this time. What Lucy was told, the grievance etc. and at what point did management finally admit it needed to go to the police? (And what was their breaking point?)

9783ACD5-4734-4915-A87C-338CB663E140.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sadly the management’s attitude towards the concerns doesn’t surprise me all that much. It’s absolutely disgraceful though.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Visiting the new thread to add my 'guilty' vote to the poll. I've been following the case and the evidence against LL is pretty damning.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m still baffled there’s so many people NG in the poll! For those voting NG what’s your reasoning? Interested to hear alternative views.

• Heart
If I were the parents, you can bet I would be going for full compensation from the management after this trial. There delays caused extra death, harm and trauma.

There is no excuse at all anymore.

Well done to all the staff who continued to raise their concerns and insisting.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I honestly think some of the hospital management should face consequences for their lack of concern and inability to listen to qualified professionals with repeated concerns! Looks like their interests were more about numbers than anything else!

Reactions: 37
I honestly think some of the hospital management should face consequences for their lack of concern and inability to listen to qualified professionals with repeated concerns! Looks like their interests were more about numbers than anything else!
I think 100% they will. I don’t think they’ll take the stand in this case but 100% they’ll face big consequences afterwards.

I couldn't agree more. Of all the awful things we've heard over the last 6 months it has been this side of it that has hit me hardest. I could barely string a sentence together after the stuff came about about Karen Rees. They may not have committed the acts but they played their part. The worst thing for me is they've since jumped ship and fucked off elsewhere or retired on a fat pension. It's abhorrent.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I think management did try and get cctv installed too didn’t they, because the nurses objected? If management told a blanket no to the consultants on cctv then the nurses wouldn’t have anything to object to.

I can’t believe management continued to not take it seriously for another ELEVEN months!! I hope we hear about what happened during this time. What Lucy was told, the grievance etc. and at what point did management finally admit it needed to go to the police? (And what was their breaking point?)

View attachment 2047052
Thanks for posting what's being said. Please can you post more if possible. I don't have Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m still baffled there’s so many people NG in the poll! For those voting NG what’s your reasoning? Interested to hear alternative views.
As far as I know nobody has (recently) stated their belief in her innocence, I know a few are waiting to hear all the evidence so are camp unsure but I can't think of any poster that might feel strongly that she's innocent. (Although with it being a mostly guilty camp it might seem a little daunting to air ones views)

I must admit I do find it unfathomable that somebody may be so sure in her innocence now, having heard so much evidence but there's nowt as queer as folk. Hell they might even become her penpal WHEN she's sent down 🙂

*Other alternatives are that it could be one of those funny facebookers OR it might be Lucy's Mum, hell this is Tattle it might just be a little troll who wants to cause a debate. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
yes just saw that!! Hopefully judge just means stick to P for now, but we can here the broader stuff at a later date.
Sounded like he was talking about the pattern of deaths on nights when she’s on those and switching to days when she was on those. Interesting.

Reactions: 13
Not surprised at the managers wanting her back, she'll have been on full pay with protected enhanced pay, unit down an intensive care nurse and LL would have had her union fighting her case/grievance. Do we know when it was referred to the police?

Reactions: 16
Thanks for posting what's being said. Please can you post more if possible. I don't have Twitter.
Also lovely, you can just search Dan O'Donoghue on Twitter via Google and you can read it without joining.

I know this because my delightful firstborn has changed her password so I can't access via her account (all I did was follow Steps, Sclub7 and Rick Astley 🙄🫢🫢)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not surprised at the managers wanting her back, she'll have been on full pay with protected enhanced pay, unit down an intensive care nurse and LL would have had her union fighting her case/grievance. Do we know when it was referred to the police?
May 2017 IIRC

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.