Lucy Letby Case #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot see this at all. I can't imagine her having any empathy towards his family or his reputation. I think its all about her. He was just another pawn in her game.

I am clearly no expert at all but I can't imagine that someone who consistently murders babies can have any normal feelings about anything or anyone.
Agreed. I find it hard to believe that a woman who a) murdered and seriously harmed babies then b) has sat in court and, as far as we know, has never shown any emotion at the events being described and re-loved through has any empathy towards a family she may have broken up through cheating. She has no tears for those poor parents forced to sit through the trial, reliving the worst days of their lives, so why tears for the mystery man’s family? No, like a true narcissist, the tears and hysteria are for herself and herself only.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think if it was factual and had been heard in the courtroom that they were in a relationship then it would be reported so 🤷🏻‍♀️ but maybe it’s not been brought in as evidence from either side but I’d have thought it would be fairly relevant if he was a former partner. I would have thought factually it might say their messages continued but aren’t relevant rather than specify “social and work related” 🤷🏻‍♀️ I guess they wouldn’t say “their messages were then cockington pics and shower dildo related” 🤢
I just don’t get any sense they were hot and steamy- baby deaths and his own kids just seem like the ultimate passion kill. Just seems like he’s getting pleasure from being mr cringe “promise me won’t you” and she’s enjoying the sympathy and attention. Icky AF either way.
You’ve got a better opinion of men than me (tattle men excluded Ofc), I thought it was all Chockington and shower dildo related with all of the blighters.
I don’t think it really matters if he’s slipped one into her beige glory hole, in the prep room while she’s going commando (too far?). I mean, where is the relevance?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’ve got a better opinion of men than me (tattle men excluded Ofc), I that it was all Chockington and shower dildo related!
I don’t think it really matters if he’s slipped one into her beige glory hole, in the prep room while she’s going commando (too far?). I mean, where is the relevance?
Lol! Good god what a mental image 🤣
Oh I absolutely think he’s a typical man enjoying a young woman’s attention and he’d have happily taken it further. Just not convinced at all that it happened. Certainly not yet in the timeline anyway. I just wonder if they can state it’s a friendship if it was a sexual relationship. they could say colleague or not bring it up as a friendship at all. She has a friendship with AV too and a few others. I think it probably was a “flirty (inappropriate) friendship”.
I could be completely wrong of course and they move from discussion about babies dying into sexy talk 🤢 but I do hope my version is correct because the thought of the beige bumping of uglies is just too much to cope with 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Lol! Good god what a mental image 🤣
Oh I absolutely think he’s a typical man enjoying a young woman’s attention and he’d have happily taken it further. Just not convinced at all that it happened. Certainly not yet in the timeline anyway. I just wonder if they can state it’s a friendship if it was a sexual relationship. they could say colleague or not bring it up as a friendship at all. She has a friendship with AV too and a few others. I think it probably was a “flirty (inappropriate) friendship”.
I could be completely wrong of course and they move from discussion about babies dying into sexy talk 🤢 but I do hope my version is correct because the thought of the beige bumping of uglies is just too much to cope with 🤣🤣
Can I tempt you with ‘friends with benefits’ 😂
Beige bumping friends? 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
You’ve got a better opinion of men than me (tattle men excluded Ofc), I thought it was all Chockington and shower dildo related with all of the blighters.
Please please NEVER EVER say 'beige glory hole' again without a trigger warning. I implore you.

I was just about to shove a delicious croissant in my clacker 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t her neighbours report that a man regularly went in and out of her house?
Given that there’s absolutely zero talk of any other blokes in her life, could it be likely that this is Dr NoName?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He's made a big mistake, he crossed several lines and possibly caused untold damage to his family but I do hope the papers don't turn him into anything other than he is.

Imagine the conversation with his wife though...Darling, I've something to tell you. I've been sexting a serial killer...
Maybe this will scare unfaithful men into stopping their workplace sexting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wondered if the tears were when he appeared and it was a sudden jolt back to a life she’d once had. I’ve probably explained that badly, sorry.

Reactions: 13
Agreed. I find it hard to believe that a woman who a) murdered and seriously harmed babies then b) has sat in court and, as far as we know, has never shown any emotion at the events being described and re-loved through has any empathy towards a family she may have broken up through cheating. She has no tears for those poor parents forced to sit through the trial, reliving the worst days of their lives, so why tears for the mystery man’s family? No, like a true narcissist, the tears and hysteria are for herself and herself only.
If she's guilty then she would certainly have major issues with empathy, but that doesn't always extend to to everyone. If there are traits of narcissism (which I think there are whether G or NG) then she would think that she's superior to others, that can extend to people you choose to associate with. She would probably find it easier to have an emotional reaction for someone she personally knows well and considers her peer, than families she barely knows.
I don't think her messages with him have revealed some sort of hidden information which would show her to be guilty, if anything he's defending her, so I doubt she'd have a reason to be crying for her own wellbeing. Unless there's more to come from him.

Reactions: 10
Can a witness be called for both the prosecution and defence? I know generally it would be unlikely in a normal case but Dr Noname has been called by the prosecution already but didn’t really say anything negative about her, it was just factual. Could he be called by the defence to talk about her character as they appeared to be close? Perhaps some of the nurses too who have been there to confirm medical charts or versions of events but also appear to be her friends?

Reactions: 5
Can a witness be called for both the prosecution and defence? I know generally it would be unlikely in a normal case but Dr Noname has been called by the prosecution already but didn’t really say anything negative about her, it was just factual. Could he be called by the defence to talk about her character as they appeared to be close? Perhaps some of the nurses too who have been there to confirm medical charts or versions of events but also appear to be her friends?
Yes I think they can, and he hasn’t actually said anything bad about her, just the facts as he seen it when there.
so maybe he will be called by defence as a character witness.
Poor guy could be divorced and hasn’t done anything wrong, I don’t even think it went further than texting.
I would love to ask him if he would still trust her with his kids though

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she's guilty then she would certainly have major issues with empathy, but that doesn't always extend to to everyone. If there are traits of narcissism (which I think there are whether G or NG) then she would think that she's superior to others, that can extend to people you choose to associate with. She would probably find it easier to have an emotional reaction for someone she personally knows well and considers her peer, than families she barely knows.
I don't think her messages with him have revealed some sort of hidden information which would show her to be guilty, if anything he's defending her, so I doubt she'd have a reason to be crying for her own wellbeing. Unless there's more to come from him.
I understand what you are saying but honestly if I were sat, for months, listening in detail to how these tiny babies had died/been injured I’m pretty sure I would have had some emotive reaction even if I WAS innocent. It’s human nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I understand what you are saying but honestly if I were sat, for months, listening in detail to how these tiny babies had died/been injured I’m pretty sure I would have had some emotive reaction even if I WAS innocent. It’s human nature.
Especially when seeing others crying, mainly the parents.
She may, or may not, be on MH medication, but what medication allows you to cry selectively?

• Heart
Especially when seeing others crying, mainly the parents.
She may, or may not, be on MH medication, but what medication allows you to cry selectively?
I do think maybe tho that in the 6 years that have passed if she is g or ng, she would have been through all these details with police etc and have a long time to grieve and stew over all the events if that makes any sense, but this friendship of hers and dr nn would understandably reopen old wounds that she hasn't thought about or dealt with over that time perhaps

Reactions: 13
What time do you have to get to Court to go in? And how do you know where to go after you go in?

Reactions: 2
I do think maybe tho that in the 6 years that have passed if she is g or ng, she would have been through all these details with police etc and have a long time to grieve and stew over all the events if that makes any sense, but this friendship of hers and dr nn would understandably reopen old wounds that she hasn't thought about or dealt with over that time perhaps
Maybe, but they say contagious yawning is driven by empathy. I don’t know if the same applies to crying but when I’m trying to hold it together and someone else cries, floodgates can open.

Reactions: 4
What time do you have to get to Court to go in? And how do you know where to go after you go in?
It started at half 10 but because we were in the room next door, there didn’t seem to be any specific rules, i rang beforehand and the guy said u can turn up whenever really. I would defo get there for when it starts next time though. People who I presume were reporters did come in and out a couple of times. They had told me on the phone which room it was but I asked the guy on reception when I arrived and he said exactly where to go. Hope that helps. Let us know if u go! I wish I could go every day, it’s so interesting!

Maybe, but they say contagious yawning is driven by empathy. I don’t know if the same applies to crying but when I’m trying to hold it together and someone else cries, floodgates can open.
Yeah I see what you mean, but for example I have Adhd and sometimes I'm the same and very sensitive to others crying but if I'm overwhelmed or uncomfortable then I'm literally on like shutdown and I'm kind of blank to things around me, don't particularly think she is ng but just an alternate view

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've been out and had a few cocktails with the girls, got home and my poor knee was playing up (I danced for 7 minutes) so i put some of hubby's Tiger Balm on it and then had a little tinkle.

I currently have a volcano as a fanny.

I hope that when Letby is found guilty someone smothers her whole entire body in Tiger Balm. Including her eyeballs.

That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can I just ask, if someone is a prosecution witness do they have to effectively volunteer to do that. I don't know much about trials but I just assumed if you were in the situation being discussed you HAD to give evidence. So with Dr NN and what he testified has he volunteered to give that info as part of the prosecution? And would he have known when being originally questioned about it what the questioning was specifically about (LL killing babies) or would he have given info and then told later that would be used in prosecution of her for those offences?
I've never had a dunker in my life. I'm VERY careful what I allow to enter my mouth.

Unlike some! 👀👀

It’s like a whole other language - bobs and dunkers - no idea what you guys are talking about in Merry England! ☺
---
@pissedandsad I hope you and your family are keeping safe in the bad weather ❤
Thank you! Just high winds and blossoms everywhere on the ground in Virginia. Mountainous in our area so some protection, but south and west of us is horrid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.