Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
@slingo16 can handle himself fine. He’s said plenty of times he doesn’t find anyone rude. And he’s partial to calling people mother fuckers oh wait, just me🤣 so probably doesn’t want tone policing either. I was glad to see his name back after lurking with a couple of laughing reactions heading my way which I take as a badge of honour from my old mate 👍🏻🤣
Hopefully by the time this trial is over we’ll find a middle ground too 😓🙏🏼

Reactions: 3

allybongo

Chatty Member
On the contrary, it’s a remand wing rather than a remand prison, just a different section of a prison. And remand prisoners usually dont have prison jobs, education, programs etc., until they have been sentenced. This is because when in remand its uncertain the length of time they’ll be there, they are prone to move about. They certainly don’t get any more privileges but may have more meetings with lawyers etc than those sentenced.
There’s no such thing as remand wings in the female prison estate. Remand and sentenced prisoners are all housed together. Remand prisoners do get more personal visits and they have access to more private money than sentenced prisoners. They can also choose if they want to work or not.

Treesy19

VIP Member
So I went to a talk about the psychology of serial killers and the lady presenting it did a bit of an activity in the second half. She asked the audience to name a female serial killer- Lucy Letby got shouted more than once…
Oh wow. I’d name her in my head, but shout out Rose West or something.

stardust1

VIP Member
Really random and slightly off topic but does anyone watch Happy Valley? When Faisal killed Joanna was he injecting her with air?

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
How come it's not being reported now seems strange how silent the trial has gone 🤔
I'm wondering whether the reporters maybe aren't as convinced of her guilt after the Christmas break, the change in statement and some of the recent evidence?
If she's guilty she's probably the worst serial killer we've ever had, so you'd absolutely wany it to be part of your career as a journalist. But if she's innocent then it's just a really long trial with no punch 🤷‍♀️
It's hard to say because we get such little information but they're there everyday, which is why it's interesting to me when a story is posted with a certain bias, is it because they know something we don't? Or maybe I'm overthinking because there's nothing else going on 🤷‍♀️

dual2099

Yes baby L is the first time the move to days is mentioned. I’m assuming that’s because of the consultant’s concerns after baby K, which I think he did raise in some way (as described in his evidence at the very start of the trial). I wonder why baby K will be heard at a different time, tricky to go backwards then if that is when concerns were raised, feel it’s quite crucial to the big picture but hopefully it makes sense.
Interesting she hasn’t clocked anything, but the other nurse notices she’s not on nights on the rota…

superhanscrack

🤣Realised her fate and did a mad dash before the sale ends
---
@EffingDust In regards to manipulating about abuse I think she’d be more than capable of attempting that. If you are correct I wonder why she chose this person specifically
Because he’s the one who’s suspicions were voiced and louder ? Could be

Of course it is 🙏🏼

I personally find selecting a laughing reaction to someone who has taken time to post and discuss their opinion highly rude. But yeh, maybe that’s just me, I’d rather save it for something actually funny 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🙏🏼
I do think sometimes they are like "in jokes" between posters who have had arguments in the past and still like to give each other little digs, but like in a harmless way!!

I have people do it to mine and I just did it back and eventually we got talking 🤣

Turns out their not an asshole and I'm not as pretentious as they thought 😅

Treesy19

VIP Member
Last edited:

stardust1

VIP Member
The NB thread is crazy. Certain posters have literally sat on the thread constantly since she went missing. Do they not have lives to lead ?
It’s the same few … always sniping.
there was a few accounts who used to always cause agro on this thread doing same on there at the start

Definitely agree about good and bad at every hospital. The bad story's always get mentioned and never the good. My eldest was born there in May 2011 and it was HOT in there. That was an awful experience and one I didn't want to repeat (being left at 9cm for a very long time with a cervix that was stuck on my daughters head caused massive problems for delivery and then me afterwards) however, maternity had to shut as there was no beds and people were being sent to arrow or wrexham so staff pressure were obviously the contributing factor that night. My second (2019) was a dream in and out I went straight home from labour ward and it was the perfect experience.

I'm trying to remain open minded untill everything is finish. Sorry to hear about you dad.

I really hope it is, although I'm struggling to keep up these days.

stardust1

VIP Member
Yes - although some detail would come out afterwards, nothing to this level.
in hindsight (if she is found guilty) maybe that would have been a much better option she’d have done a lot of her sentence by now. But then maybe you’d want the small chance of getting away with it. It’s hard to put your self in her shoes cause the whole thing is absurd

Aberscot

Chatty Member
'Pro baby killer' is disgusting. I've questioned evidence, seen some evidence differently to most on here and I'm not convinced that she's guilty, I'm certainly not 'pro baby killer'. This is why people think the thread is an echo chamber sometimes, flinging such a disgusting phrase about when you disagree with someone. This is a discussion thread and people should be able to share differing opinions, if discussion offends you then maybe tattle isn't the right place.
I'm sure everyone who is unsure would like nothing more than to see justice done for these babies, if it turns out that she's guilty.
Thanks for your advice, but discussion doesn’t offend me people being rude does …
if you read my replies you would see that I absolutely hope she not guilty as that would mean these babies weren’t murdered.
But that’s not what I see so far from the trial but that’s just my opinion which We are all allowed to have.
if it turns out she not guilty great that means she not one of the worst serial killers in the UK up there with Myra Hindley and Rose West.
There is still a long way to go in this trial so let’s see what happens in the next few months.

riddleme89

VIP Member
How long is a piece of string it feels sometimes.
This case infuriates me now. She’s guilty as sin imho and the stress and upset she is putting everyone through is abysmal.
I know before anyone guns for me the legal process has to be done and this is only MY opinion but I am utterly sick of seeing her face.
Rant over.
I do wonder why on earth she is carrying on or why she went to trial in the first place she is pure evil

White

Ohh I just saw that on North West Tonight, short report but said she broke down and 'left her seat'. I wonder if she's considering changing her plea!

But you don’t need to be a pathologist to have independent knowledge of medicine? It’s not about what was found on post mortem, it’s about why they ended up unwell whilst alive and a pathologist isn’t going to be familiar with patterns of observations or how insulin should/shouldn’t be prepared on a ward. All paediatric trainees cover neonatal medicine and although it tends to branch off to a separate entity after they’ve qualified, they are both overseen by the same postgrad exams (and the RCPCH). It would be better to have an expert in neonatal medicine absolutely but having two expert witnesses allow a fair trial as well.
But you do need to be a pathologist to have a thorough understanding of how cause of death is determined, the contribution of any disease processes or interventions, and the interpretation of post or ante mortem findings. Anyone can sit down with a big stack of notes and look for patterns, but I am increasingly uncomfortable with the lack of scientific rigour in some of his claims and in the conclusions which have been drawn.

Weeder

Chatty Member
Thank you - that’s a very thorough explanation as to how things work. Can I just check I am understanding though, if there are symptoms that present that don’t fit in with the ‘checklist’ of events that you note almost automatically, they more than likely don’t get noted? Ie because the rash wasn’t connected to what you would usually see for those conditions, it was left off? Have I understood that correctly?
Not getting involved again but where's the head to toe ? We had them in A&E and minors and ICU, all for different trusts. I can literally visualise, even this many years later the chart attached to the arrest trolley. Obviously some arrests come with rashes, tamponade I think can carry skin changes, toxins and hypoxia certainly does. I'd always documented them as course. It's a shame that chart doesn't seem to exist because you'd have like an unconscious (innocent of any bias), contemporaneous record. Even more shambles making the jury's job difficult