Lucy Letby Case #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the trial on today
Hard to tell today!
Maybe they had one of their prompt and early starts at 11.59am, a break for lunch from 12-2.50 and an early finish at 2.51 🤪
I’m hoping they have sat today for everyone’s sake and maybe we’ll only be allowed a write up at the end of the day 🤷🏻‍♀️ x

Reactions: 5
God forbid we agree with the evidence given in court. The defence are extremely weak and haven't provided any "reasonable" doubt.

If you think she's innocent fair enough but don't pretend your better than people here who believe she's guilty after all we have been presented with.

At least those of us who believe she's guilty aren't peddling conspiracy theories we are just going by the expert witnesses that we have heard from.
It's the prosecutions case right now, of course all the evidence they are putting forward points to her guilt, that's their job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well this forum is no different when it comes to impartiality, just on the opposite side of the fence but that appears to be acceptable because on here most people are on the 'right' side (in their eyes)
Oh I think she’s guilty and I’m not going to sit on the fence just because others are. If I was on the jury I’d be on the fence, probably leaning who knows, but alas thoughts all to myself lips sealed until the deliberation stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I assume the point is that when it’s the turn of the defence, they could present equally compelling evidence for why LL isn’t guilty. Because the prosecution went first, the evidence we’ve heard so far is selected by them so is inherently biased in their favour.
Yeah that's pretty obvious though is it not? I still don't understand the point, the defence are still able to "poke holes" in the prosecution if they can but I haven't seen anything worthwhile from them as of yet.

We are 3 months into the trial, I'm not on the jury, the prosecution has been pretty convincing so I believe she's guilty.

The podcast has just come out too x
I haven't caught up on the last few episodes before Christmas yet... it's just so harrowing!

Not much today but sounds like another colleague showing support for her in some way, I wonder what the jury will make of that.

Reactions: 1
We defo need a new poll for next thread. I think on the whole percentage wise it will be similar to the last few threads but wondering if the past months going ons have maybe shifted anyones opinions? Feels like the momentum has faded alot.

We defo need a new poll for next thread. I think on the whole percentage wise it will be similar to the last few threads but wondering if the past months going ons have maybe shifted anyones opinions? Feels like the momentum has faded alot.
I am still on the guilty side. I personally just don’t believe in all these ‘coincidences’

ps who the actual hell is your profile pic🤣

I am still on the guilty side. I personally just don’t believe in all these ‘coincidences’

ps who the actual hell is your profile pic🤣
Sid Mitchell aka Lisa Mitchell aka the Camborne bike. Lol not sure if you've seen the name Marcus Mitchell mentioned on here before but it's his mom lmao.

Sid Mitchell aka Lisa Mitchell aka the Camborne bike. Lol not sure if you've seen the name Marcus Mitchell mentioned on here before but it's his mom lmao.
Yes I know Marcus🤣🤣I thought it was someones Nana🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m still on the guilty side as yeah I also think the entire bigger picture is too hard to explain away. But I’m also not following as closely as I was since the break - I just think the trial is a bit of a mess & the reporting is rubbish.
I will be trying to follow properly again though & am interested in what the defence will bring & if it will change my mind

Reactions: 11
I’m still on the guilty side as yeah I also think the entire bigger picture is too hard to explain away. But I’m also not following as closely as I was since the break - I just think the trial is a bit of a mess & the reporting is rubbish.
I will be trying to follow properly again though & am interested in what the defence will bring & if it will change my mind
I still think she’s guilt but as the medical information is so complex it’s difficult to evaluate on live updates, even worse with daily summaries.
It’s sometimes difficult to grasp timelines and, no disrespect, reporters are probably unlikely to always know what medical details to report on.
I’m sure it will be much, much clearer to the jury. They will also be able to evaluate the credibility of each witness much better than us. I have faith in them.

Mail Plus Lucy Letby Episode 12 is very interesting. Apparently the ‘bitchiness’ was about Senior Nurses debating whether LL was capable of looking after the sicker babies in nursery 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ah I’ve missed the last few days! Welcome back everyone, great points raised. I’ve been in DEEP in the Idaho 4 murders … currently me 😳
CEFDEE2A-20FC-40FC-8F97-AA64FF236299.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently the ‘bitchiness’ was about Senior Nurses debating whether LL was capable of looking after the sicker babies in nursery 1.
Well, she wasn't the bay thrived as soon as it left her care.

If Letby wasn't doing it deliberately she seems to have a real blindspot about her own incompetence and the role it was playing in the deaths and crashes of all these babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.