Lucy Letby Case #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20% off at the mo with the card hun ✨✨xoxoxo
I don’t have a card, I will have to get one. Don’t kick me off the thread 🥲I got my son a few pairs of joggers. Was a bit pissed off actually they had 3 different style girls puddle suits and nowt for boys. Always the same🤣

Something about how little investigating has been done/people have to go on.

I did no such thing lol.
There’s a few posts on Facebook about tattle being the best place and to use the wiki (well done @Tofino) can’t win em all🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t have a card, I will have to get one. Don’t kick me off the thread 🥲I got my son a few pairs of joggers. Was a bit pissed off actually they had 3 different style girls puddle suits and nowt for boys. Always the same🤣

There’s a few posts on Facebook about tattle being the best place and to use the wiki (well done @Tofino) can’t win em all🤣
Haha I've seen people on FB be directed here a few times myself. Didn't think the reddit lot came over these ways though lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Some of the groups on FB, some posters are like a broken record! Honestly not impartial at all, or even willing to be. I don't know what their motive is sometimes. I think some will be in for a shock! Brainwashed!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Some of the groups on FB, some posters are like a broken record! Honestly not impartial at all, or even willing to be. I don't know what their motive is sometimes. I think some will be in for a shock! Brainwashed!
Well this forum is no different when it comes to impartiality, just on the opposite side of the fence but that appears to be acceptable because on here most people are on the 'right' side (in their eyes)

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Well this forum is no different when it comes to impartiality, just on the opposite side of the fence but that appears to be acceptable because on here most people are on the 'right' side (in their eyes)
God forbid we agree with the evidence given in court. The defence are extremely weak and haven't provided any "reasonable" doubt.

If you think she's innocent fair enough but don't pretend your better than people here who believe she's guilty after all we have been presented with.

At least those of us who believe she's guilty aren't peddling conspiracy theories we are just going by the expert witnesses that we have heard from.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I disagree. Everyone I see backs their points up. Every time I see someone say she is innocent it’s always ‘she’s a scape goat in a tit hospital’ and they have nothing else to add. If you dare ask them to elaborate hell breaks loose.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I disagree tbh. With regards to impartiality, the mods on here ONLY delete things which specifically break the general rules of tattle, where as the mods on fb groups delete anything which goes against their personal opinions.
So I’d say that in general tattle is far more impartial.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've often been a minority in this thread and tbh on the whole I've found it to be no issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any links to coverage today? I am not having any joy finding anything "live".
I can’t find anything, not even the usual tweeters.
I’ve got a day off tho so usual they’re probably not in court today 🤣

I've often been a minority in this thread and tbh on the whole I've found it to be no issue.
I think this is because you’re willing to listen to others opinions and counter it with your own opinion to have a discussion. And you don’t get offended when people don’t agree. There are some NG/G camp people who won’t either listen or just scroll past if they don’t agree. I think on the fb groups nobody is even allowed a different thought to the admins let alone be allowed to express that thought 🫣

• Heart
This feels invasive 😂🖕

I think you're right in terms if impartiality, in that this is a majority guilty thread and so it can sometimes feel like that's all that's being talked about. I do feel like, for the most part, there's room for discussion here though. Some people might get their backs up when you question evidence but it's not as rude or one sided as Facebook.

It’s so weird how little coverage there is atm, are they even in court today?
At the start it felt like each day so much info would come out, it was actually pretty overwhelming and difficult to take it all in, but these days barely anything comes out.

Reactions: 5

It’s DISCUSTING.
I agree.

Oops, thought I was on fb.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The difference with Facebook is its heavily moderated to be bias to a viewpoint, and some of the stuff posted has zero base in any sort of reality let alone evidence or testimony given.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.