Lucy Letby Case #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was checking to see if the Chester has a write up yet and found this, don’t remember any
of this extra stuff from Dr. Gibb from Dan today and not in his write up unless I missed it?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
BM has made himself sound like such a d*ck today in the article in the daily mail. Or should I say Dr Myers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
BM has made himself sound like such a d*ck today in the article in the daily mail. Or should I say Dr Myers.
Let’s hope he made himself sound, and look, even more of a d*ck in court.
Ironic that Dr Jay was tasked with explaining chest drains to the Jury the other day and is now being ripped apart for his practice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Absolutely outrageous from BM today. Glad the judge asked him flat out if that was what he was trying to insinuate.

The case for Child H seems a lot stronger than it seemed in the introductory statements. BM is trying to push that it's the drain's fault, not really focusing on the previous suboptimal care at all...

She was transferred to neonatal unit nursery room 1. Independent experts say there was an "unacceptable delay" in tubating her and administering a protein which helps the lungs, which the prosecution say means the case is complicated by "sub-optimal treatment" at the hospital. Additionally, Child H "was put on a ventilator she was not paralysed; she was also left with butterfly needles in her chest for prolonged periods which may have punctured her lung tissues and contributed to further punctured lungs."

The prosecution say Letby attempted to kill Child H on September 26 at 3.24am, and on September 27 at 12.55am.

Mr Johnson said Child H had previously deteriorated on the night of September 23 and required ventilator support and intubation, followed later by oxygen support. The court hears Child H responded to intervening treatment, but desaturations were "frequent" and "significant". Mr Johnson said all but two events could be explained medically and responded to with routine resuscitative measures. The two events - in the early hours of September 26 and 27, were "uncharacteristic" and required CPR.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let’s hope he made himself sound, and look, even more of a d*ck in court.
Ironic that Dr Jay was tasked with explaining chest drains to the Jury the other day and is now being ripped apart for his practice.
BM was like a dog with a bone but it sounded like Dr Jayaram kept his (pardon the pun) counsel. It reminded me of the Dr Dewi interrogation a while back.

Reactions: 7
I think one of the pros experts is also going to say they’re critical of the drains etc so I know BM will have his strategy. Possibly with an expert who’ll say it was possible that this caused two catastrophic cardiac arrests that happened to be when Letby had just had opportunity (on one occasion not being the des nurse and found alone with baby) that needed three doses of adrenalin despite breathing and chest moving normally etc 🤔, and pink secretion round the mouth as typical with air embolism and an ultrasound showing they didn’t damage the heart, and that when they did the drains baby stabilised and the baby was literally completely healthy from then onwards 🫠
She will be getting a huge kick out of seeing this doctor who is now the top consultant at the Chester, the person that was vocally most suspicious of her, attacked as if his actions caused the baby harm.

• Heart
You really do loose brain cells if you venture onto Facebook about LL😩
The other day I saw someone say ‘she hasn’t been found guilty yet, so why is she currently locked up???’… you’ve gotta wonder how some of these people manage to actually function in their daily lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The other day I saw someone say ‘she hasn’t been found guilty yet, so why is she currently locked up???’… you’ve gotta wonder how some of these people manage to actually function in their daily lives.
one said ‘she is innocent, I know she is end of’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I always wonder how these people manage basic day to day task, like doing the food shop, washing clothes, cooking dinner without giving themselves food poisoning 🤣🤣

one said ‘she is innocent, I know she is end of’ 🤣
That's me convinced!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.