Lucy Letby Case #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby showed no signs of brain damage before being moved to Chester. That’s just awful for those parents. There’s always a risk with prem babies that they might end up with brain damage or learning difficulties, but for her to be doing fine until going to Chester just shows how evil LL really is.
She makes me so sick, at what point does this have to get to before it stops being more awfully unlucky coincidences, and is infact the glaringly obvious evil LL each and every time, playing her sick twisted evil games with these babies’ lives and their parent’s misery. It’s so awful to comprehend to true evilness of what’s gone on

No I think we are past coincidence now
Exactly it cannot be just another unfortunate coincidence for worlds unluckiest nurse LL

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He does indeed unfortunately go down the route of the baby being so premature, I read briefly what he said in opening about it this morning 😩

View attachment 1774184
That’s total BS, IMO. She was 100 days old and 4lbs!
Regardless of how premature she was at birth she had been tolerating 45mls of milk by bottle.
Being premature 100 days before does not make you suddenly and inexplicably start throwing up more feed than you have been given and have 100mls of air in your stomach.
I’m calling total BS on that defence.
[/QUOTE]
Absolutely disgusting that these murderers put the poor families through these trials instead of pleading guilty! Because unfortunately the defence has to say something, but it’s always insulting to the victims & their families! These babies would have survived & thrived, that monstrous witch letby violently murdered them & im sure she’s sitting through this trial relishing getting to re-live every sickening detail of what she did!!!! Evil evil witch & shame on anyone standing by her, family included!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That’s total BS, IMO. She was 100 days old and 4lbs!
Regardless of how premature she was at birth she had been tolerating 45mls of milk by bottle.
Being premature 100 days before does not make you suddenly and inexplicably start throwing up more feed than you have been given and have 100mls of air in your stomach.
I’m calling total BS on that defence.
Absolutely disgusting that these murderers put the poor families through these trials instead of pleading guilty! Because unfortunately the defence has to say something, but it’s always insulting to the victims & their families! These babies would have survived & thrived, that monstrous witch letby violently murdered them & im sure she’s sitting through this trial relishing getting to re-live every sickening detail of what she did!!!! Evil evil witch & shame on anyone standing by her, family included!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Could not have said all of that better myself! The thought she’s actually sitting enjoying this while those broken traumatised parents have to go through it all again. And as you say on top of that it’s insulting to the victims and families; and actually her colleagues also as they’ve been hauled over the coals and made to look incompetent when sometimes they’ve actually been the ones that have saved these babies, fighting an unknown evil force that is actually one of their own all the time hidden in plain sight, manipulating every situation and colleague to their advantage 🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We haven’t heard any details of what happened yet. There’ll be more to come I’m sure

Reactions: 1
I won’t post the screen shots as some might find it upsetting, and I can’t work out how to do a spoiler, but for anyone wanting to know about why it took so long for them to realise how severe the brain damage was and what G’s life expectancy is as a result, have a look at Mersey hacks Twitter, heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh look, Child G doing pretty damn well until day 100 when Lucy Letby had contact. So unlucky, another freak coincidence again Lucy

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Also interesting how the prosecution make a point of including the fact LL helped make that banner and then went after G just a few hours later. Shows how twisted she is

46788525-2EB8-4BC1-AD48-82DD74F979BD.jpeg

Oh look, Child G doing pretty damn well until day 100 when Lucy Letby had contact. So unlucky, another freak coincidence again Lucy
Surely no one could possibly be that unlucky or have that many coincidences. I’d love to see the actual statistics on the chances of them. Some people (mostly police) don’t believe in coincidences at all, but even if you do, by this stage you cannot surely believe that there could really be this many 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
couldnt have said better how I feel about it all myself @OldBlondie ❤
The whole thing is just so upsetting, and so hard to believe and get your head round that the one person you think is there to help you and your baby, is actually the evil unknown force that is working against everything medically being done to help these babies, it really is the ultimate betrayal of trust on so many levels. It’s also really sad what a poster earlier said about the trust being gone now as a result of this in some nicu’s, been thinking about it all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And this is only coincidence G, the coincidences rally on to Q of course.

• Sad
I’m behind on the thread and reporting today but I think the nurse fed her, got her settled and went for her break and that’s when Letby over fed her, injected her with air and hurt her 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 22
A friend I had as a child was born 8 weeks prem and suffered a bleed on the brain which led to type 1 cerebral palsy. She has physical difficulties, but no cognitive and was diagnosed at 3.
It can and does happen, but it’s usually through bleeds on the brain/stroke, head injury or being starved of oxygen at birth. So unusual for it to happen this late on with no obvious reason.

• Sad
My sisters partner cares for two young men in their 20s with Cerebral Palsy around his full time job.. One of them has over 7 carers which allows them to ensure he has the best life possible. He’s regularly away for weekends and goes all over to watch the football but he is unable to use his body.

I hope Baby G and their family are receiving as much support as possible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I know it was touched on earlier but you do wonder what's going through Lucy Letbys head while she's sitting in court.
If she's NG then she must be screaming inside listening to all the accusations.
If she's G then what is she feeling? It is interesting she's just sitting there without any expression.

It's been very difficult to hear today's reporting.

Reactions: 15
I’m confused by her needing constant updates like they are owed to her.

She often had no need to be involved which then brings up the question of why she didn’t find any of the collapses concerning since she was always in everyone’s business and missed nothing. It’s like she’s got everyone thinking she’s miss boss Lucy and everything has to be run past her.

Reactions: 20
I won’t post the screen shots as some might find it upsetting, and I can’t work out how to do a spoiler, but for anyone wanting to know about why it took so long for them to realise how severe the brain damage was and what G’s life expectancy is as a result, have a look at Mersey hacks Twitter, heartbreaking 💔
blondie if you want to do a spoiler you just have to click the 3 dots, select spoiler, put a title and then you just have to type your post between the square brackets that are like this ][ and then it should work!
B50C368C-3B29-4E9C-A9A6-CC6C995A2676.png

4B5B9781-1E17-4715-AF4E-9D181602B166.png

B520F445-5A2B-470D-8D27-4A85E5E4D026.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they didn’t know the extent til they did further tests, especially as they didn’t realise at first what had caused these “events”, once they did the scans and more investigations they realised how severe it was, at least that’s how it looks on the update from Mersey hack above
On CS it says it was after the scans. Regardless, it’s still such an inappropriate thing to say.

3A1DEEEC-9E0C-427C-965C-B87B9702E23E.png

a bit more on the incident here.

says that LL told mum to go while bloods were being done, mum felt uneasy and came back to find daughter distressed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.