Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the pale colour makes it look a filter and the makeup a bit cakey!

Reactions: 1
They can't reach them from the bouncer they are stuck in 23 hours a day so Lucy's plants will be just fine!
Oh yeah true what am I thinking! There was me thinking she might actually hold them whilst feeding or heaven forbid give them a cuddle in bed!

Reactions: 2
What is that thing India is doing while she is being held by Lucy in the 6 month routine video
Its like she is literally desperately back flipping to get out of Lucy's arms
Maybe she isn't used to being held and doesn't like it
Have never ever seen a baby stretch and strain back like that before being held

Also how is Rosabella in a bad mood
Like wtf
A bad mood?
They also seem so unstable when sitting in their high chairs
They don't seem to have the core to sit straight and are wobbling alot
They are almost 7 months too

I’ve just watched a few of Lucy’s recent videos for the first time since she had the twins and i was shocked, is something going on with her health? I can’t believe how out of breath she is all the time?!

Reactions: 3
Feeding the twins from the same bowl with the same spoon
Twins or not this should not be done
What if one of them was sick or getting sick and she just using the same spoon
Its lazy parenting again

You couldn't have said that better 100% agree
Can't believe she let's Jesse on the IPad the minute he wakes up

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On the beg for holidays again, so shameful! She’s even taken to lying now - she is claiming they haven’t been to France since 2017 but they went last year

It’s when she uses the spoon to wipe around Rootie Tootie’s mouth and then puts it straight into India’s mouth

Reactions: 5
I agree, they’re clearly not ready to for those highchairs when they can’t sit unaided!

On the beg for holidays again, so shameful! She’s even taken to lying now - she is claiming they haven’t been to France since 2017 but they went last year
They actually went twice last year as well once to the Eurocamp place in Langdouc and Rousillon then to Nice for the iron-man, geography is not Lucy's strong point though is it

Reactions: 7
Also He’s completely missed the mark with it as he shows her putting makeup on and the final presentation saying he’s a lucky man. It looks like it’s based on her looking good only with makeup on lol. I think he wants people to think he’s romantic but it would be more romantic if he showed her without makeup and put a cute caption appreciating her. Very forced and insincere

Reactions: 4
Wait, is she actually going to GIVE those to his teacher? Jesus wept. Just buy the poor love a bottle of wine and a card!
Just what every primary teacher wants... some concrete looking biscuits to scribble on... could be worse LJC could have made them.

Reactions: 16
Wait, is she actually going to GIVE those to his teacher? Jesus wept. Just buy the poor love a bottle of wine and a card!
Just what every primary teacher wants... some concrete looking biscuits to scribble on... could be worse LJC could have made them.
No she ordered some others that said “thank you mrs ...” she pictured them the other day. Those are the ones she ordered for jenson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.