Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then you'd love Jonathan SacconeJoly, who films his kids everyday, has them performing for tiktoks and hasn't worked a proper days work in years. plus he looks like a minger. least Jordan is better looking than him but they are both pretty thick!
Not sure I’d go as far to say that Jordan is better looking than him, Jordan looks like that chicken from chicken run!
D544E449-5BB7-45BB-9A4C-1B357426BC74.jpeg

A0D8BE98-1EAC-4AF8-95AD-DA541C97B643.jpeg

Both are a pair of odd lookers!
But yeah I totally agree, they need to go out and get real jobs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This might sound kinda sexist or non pc but I just cannot think of anything more unattractive than a man like Jordan or connor just staying home and scrounging like
Whatever about Lucy doing it and having the kids. But now the men are doing it too.
I'd hate to be with my husband 24/7 surely can't be good for a relationship and it's so de-moralising
So pathetic 🙈🙈
💯 exactly what I was thinking! Their thirst for attention and reluctance to actually work is so unattractive! Imagine someone asking what your husband/partner does and you have to say “He makes videos on YouTube about what he eats in a day and our daily routine” 🤣 cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not very manly is it, giving up his job to try and do routine videos with his wife.
If that was my husband, well i think we would prob divorce as I like my man to come home and tell me about his working day and laze around on his ass all day or making a dick of himself doing workout videos in a mankini for everyone to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have never seen anyone put baby bottles in a dish washer or isit just me 😬
You can put them in the dishwasher but it’s recommended to still sterilise them afterwards. I’ve always washed by hand though personally! Have heard a lot of people say the dishwasher can turn them a funny colour if you’ve got anything with sauces etc in there!

Reactions: 4
Jordan on his story last night “I have the girls after tea so Lucy can have a bath” - but shown that when he has the girls that he just shoves them in their bouncers and puts YouTube on for them 🤦🏻‍♀️ no stimulation whatsoever!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I find it incredibly creepy and irresponsible that they allow and encourage strangers to have social media pages that share pictures of their kids. I guess it doesn't matter who is doing what with your kids pictures and personal info as long as it brings in the freebies and boosts the ego 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s soooooo desperate for a free holiday isn’t she?! The hints are getting more and more obvious each day!
And where is she going to go on this free holiday do they think they will allow them free travel ffs She is wasting her time unless she is making sure there is one for next year

Reactions: 1
Totally off topic but I hate the way they both talk!? It’s like we are all slow so they dumb down their speech so we all understand!? So creepy, I find both of them super weird something not right

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.