Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not middle class. She’s far from it.
It depends what you class as middle class? Her dad certainly is middle class at least and I wouldn’t put her as working class. I was working class growing up and her lifestyle is a far cry from what mine was.
she’s either middle class or somewhere between the two.

either way she isn’t a mum who lives in council/low rent accommodation and who works for minimum wage or claims benefits, if she was people would be quick to judge her parenting. Very similar in the way that the mcanns got away with neglect but Karen from the council estate would have been hung out to dry and probably prosecuted for it...

Reactions: 10
she is far from working class, even if everything she has is a freebie. I would not describe her as working class, they have many holidays, own a decent sized family home, have nice cars and many branded items. They do not seem the type to worry about pay check and neither has a manual hourly paid job.

Reactions: 4
Nah she's not working class, but she's not middle class either.
The class system is pretty obsolete now anyway nowadays as you have lower working class, upper middle class lower middle class...
Her dad was well off, then went to prison. She's thick as two short planks and I don't think of her as well educated.
She's not working class either (there's a joke in there somewhere about how she doesn't work but my brain won't get it out😂)
I think she's got quite chavvy taste though, she tries so hard to make things look expensive but always misses the mark and ends up looking cheap to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Class isn’t defined by how much money you have. My brothers have very well-paid jobs in the financial sector, live in lovely houses, fancy cars etc but still describe themselves as working class because of their backgrounds and values.

Reactions: 8
If we are trying to classify her based on class she'd probably be in the same category as the wannabe reality stars, those who go on ex on the beach or later series of CBB

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Class isn’t defined by how much money you have. My brothers have very well-paid jobs in the financial sector, live in lovely houses, fancy cars etc but still describe themselves as working class because of their backgrounds and values.
Oh I agree with you, I think my point got lost in my post 😂 the class lines are totally blurred nowadays x

Reactions: 3
Not sure how you would class a person who begs for freebies for everything 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Def not highly educated prob explains why she has never held down a proper job.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know what her problem is, most children love kids club, for someone who apparently wants to work in a school she has some sort of weird hatred towards schools/education/kids clubs/anything where the children can learn a thing or two.

I don’t think they do swimming, I don’t think they do anything other than Xbox, school, iPad, bed repeat.

I didn’t watch her when the others were younger but she if she treated the boys the way she does the girls then you can see why the boys are behind in their learning and development and you can see which way it’s going for the girls too.

I think it’s crazy how people worship her, just another prime example of how the middle class can get away with lazy parenting where the working class would be penalised for it.
I reckon she doesn't like activities and kids clubs etc cause the boys behaviour isn't great and she probably thinks she would be judged or they would be highlighted as being naughty or maybe she has tried them before and they didn't get on very well. I've followed her for ages and the only thing she seems to do is bring Jesse to a dance class where he just does free dancing/throws himself around...... No structure to it
No set routines etc
She doesn't even put proper footwear on him for this dance class he will have odd shoes on most of the time
Jenson seems to go to nothing
She never took Jesse to baby classes but I'm presuming it was an insecurity thing as honestly when Jesse was a baby he did nothing, he didn't babble or make any sounds he never smiled or laughed at all, he was just in his own world, he just stared off into space in all her videos, no interaction from him at all, very worrying, unbelievably behind, alarming actually if you look bk on her YT videos. But she completely ignored it

To be fair my little one didn’t roll until 6 months and all babies are different I guess.

shes weaned 2 kids before so take ideas from what she used then or do what I did.....look yourself and buy them! To be honest I had to try a few different types of plates before I ended up with the ones that worked for us! I bugs me when she has to beg for simple things like that 😡

My little girl rolled over at 6 months and she’s deffo not behind she just hated tummy time no matter what way we tried it. I think it’s unfair people saying they are behind just by that! I’m not a big fan by the way haha! But I agree that all she does is put them in the chairs for ease and could do a hell of a lot more with then for other developmental needs 👍🏻
That's definitely not what I'm saying, if a baby doesn't roll over by 4 months that is totally fine, but that is when it is a milestone 4-6 months, my son has dyspraxia and hated tummy time too but still rolled at 16 weeks exactly but never learned to crawl because of his dyspraxia, what I'm saying is overall it is very very obvious that those babies were left lying and fed laying down no care for their poor little tummies nothing, because I watched it every day on her stories, she documents everything, I've also seen her babies smiling up at her and content and she still trying to shove a soother in their mouths, those twins are 100% understimulated she did nothing with them. She doesn't even keep their nails short and safe. And their heads are really flat.
So my point is not about the rolling over its that overall those babies don't get any stimulation at all. And there are multiple signs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My god, she’s actually not using their car seats on the pram?! Hallelujah
good! correct me, but i thought babies were meant to be in a lie flat position until six months, unless the baby is able to support themselves quite well and/or has outgrown the bassinet. The girls may have outgrown the carrycots but i don't how well they can support themselves.

Reactions: 5
good! correct me, but i thought babies were meant to be in a lie flat position until six months, unless the baby is able to support themselves quite well and/or has outgrown the bassinet. The girls may have outgrown the carrycots but i don't how well they can support themselves.
Yeah you’re right, those are the guidelines as far as I know! I don’t imagine they would’ve outgrown the carrycots, my daughter is a month older than the twins & still fits in hers - she was under 6lb at birth so similar to the twins I think - she looks bigger than them now though. I know a lot of people do use the seat units before the 6 month guideline but you can bet Lucy is doing it for her benefit.

Reactions: 3
Jordan is doing a what i eat in a day on his story and it seems he just has muscle food ready meals and cooks only for himself.

Reactions: 4
Jordan is doing a what i eat in a day on his story and it seems he just has muscle food ready meals and cooks only for himself.
Just find this proper cringey, along with Elle darbys hanger-on boyfriend. They overestimate how much people care. Get a real job 🙄

Reactions: 11
This might sound kinda sexist or non pc but I just cannot think of anything more unattractive than a man like Jordan or connor just staying home and scrounging like
Whatever about Lucy doing it and having the kids. But now the men are doing it too.
I'd hate to be with my husband 24/7 surely can't be good for a relationship and it's so de-moralising
So pathetic 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This might sound kinda sexist or non pc but I just cannot think of anything more unattractive than a man like Jordan or connor just staying home and scrounging like
Whatever about Lucy doing it and having the kids. But now the men are doing it too.
I'd hate to be with my husband 24/7 surely can't be good for a relationship and it's so de-moralising
So pathetic 🙈🙈
there is something so attractive about your partner coming home from work after a hard days graft, especially if he wears uniform 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So pathetic 🙈🙈
I know exactly what you mean. It's like they've said - go for it love chase your dreams ... but make sure you pay for everything (well beg for everything) too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So pathetic 🙈🙈
Then you'd love Jonathan SacconeJoly, who films his kids everyday, has them performing for tiktoks and hasn't worked a proper days work in years. plus he looks like a minger. least Jordan is better looking than him but they are both pretty thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.