Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They live off dominos I reckon... the amount of times they used to mention it and then suddenly not so much 🤔
Do you blame them? If I was jordan I would recommend dominoes every night of the week so I wouldnt have to eat the tit she cooks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are they still popping to the shop on a day-day basis :unsure: :unsure: Surely between two adults they could sit down meal prep (even if it is Lucys questionable food) go to a big shop once a week get everything they can/as much as is possible. Although influencers are above the rules as per usual
So true!
my partner and I used to work on opposite schedules (I work 9-5 and he does shift work) so we found it hard to get into a proper routine with the cooking. Since we have been on lockdown we have got ourselves one of those day of the week whiteboards to meal plan and started a little folder of all the new recipes we have discovered. Now we only shop 1 day a week as we have worked out exactly what we need. We have massively reduced our food waste since we are planning in advance. We only started doing it this way to avoid going out too much but it’s working so well and literally takes 10/15 mins out of the week. We also account for any extras that we might want to bake etc into our shopping list.

im not trying to be preachy but her stories reallt do highlight how incredibly unorganised and unintelligent she is. Its not that hard to sit down with your partner and plan the shopping schedule, kids activities etc. Lord know those kids could do with some structure right now!

Reactions: 9
How in the name of all that’s holy do you duck up a packet mix 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
whats the chance she couldnt even follow the packet mix instructions and SlimmingWorldified the mix adding sweetener and diet coke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jensons taking his chances and filling up on burnt yet raw box brownie rather than suffer a dinner made by Lucy tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i don’t understand how she has the time or energy to do a full face of makeup pretty up everyday 🤣 or maybe I’m just lazy.

and can’t believe they’re eating their roast already, it’s only 3pm. Is that just me ?

Reactions: 4
i don’t understand how she has the time or energy to do a full face of makeup pretty up everyday 🤣 or maybe I’m just lazy.

and can’t believe they’re eating their roast already, it’s only 3pm. Is that just me ?
not one to defend LJC but we often have a roast at 3pm - i dont think its that unusual (although maybe were weird)

Reactions: 7

Such a waste of product and money, but if your gifted stuff you need to run out before you beg i guess

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Such a waste of product and money, but if your gifted stuff you need to run out before you beg i guess
This is the main reason I’m not wearing makeup at the moment! I mainly use drugstore makeup but my foundation cost a bit more and I don’t want to waste the money on using expensive products for no reason!

Reactions: 8
OK, firstly I want to say that I think Lucy has a lovely figure and I believe beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, but I also think you should dress to flatter your figure.
Why the heck does she pull those joggers up into her hungry ass? She just ends up looking like she has no waist, no bum and a hoof-come-mumtum.
Then again I can't blame her body not knowing the difference, those pants are probably more nutritious than her cooking, and more s**t probably comes out of her mouth than her back end anyway 🙄

Chomp. Chomp.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OK, firstly I want to say that I think Lucy has a lovely figure and I believe beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, but I also think you should dress to flatter your figure.
Why the heck does she pull those joggers up into her hungry ass? She just ends up looking like she has no waist, no bum and a hoof-come-mumtum.
Then again I can't blame her body not knowing the difference, those pants are probably more nutritious than her cooking, and more s**t probably comes out of her mouth than her back end anyway 🙄

Chomp. Chomp.
If I was a company paying for someone to be an ambassador, I would be well fucked off if they dressed like such a slob to do a promo video!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.