Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's turning into a female FOD
Living off the twins backs, making her entire identity PURELY a "mum of 4".
At least Jordan still posts about his interests i.e gym/Motorcross ect, and hasn't lost his identity since the twins have been born. Surely she can think of other things to talk about, instead of turning every single possible topic into "MUM OF 4", or "TWIN MUM"
Getting very boring now and they're only 2 months old..

Reactions: 8
Out of everyone it would be her to have twins and be able to milk it massively. Imagine if she only had one baby, it’s only so long until it would run dry.

Reactions: 2
D75FB229-C906-403B-A13B-C1482D71A17B.png
Has she had more work done? Her eye/eyebrow area looks really strange. Maybe Botox or an eyebrow lift?

Reactions: 4
Get ready with me. Mum edition

“So I don’t do this everyday especially if I get up at 5am....which I don’t.,,really do 😬

but now we have FOUR CHILDREN I should”
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

piss off lucy 😆

View attachment 91215 Has she had more work done? Her eye/eyebrow area looks really strange. Maybe Botox or an eyebrow lift?
looks like too much Instagram filter 😬

Reactions: 6
View attachment 91215 Has she had more work done? Her eye/eyebrow area looks really strange. Maybe Botox or an eyebrow lift?
Its just edited to hell.

Also, the difference in her face over the last 2 years is CRAZY. The amount of filler in it now is actually worrying. I was watching one of Elle's vlogs she was in and I didn't even recognise her!!

Reactions: 3
“Us twin mums never stop”
Give it a rest will you, does any mum (twins or not) ever stop?? So bleeping patronising.

Reactions: 24
Give it a rest will you, does any mum (twins or not) ever stop?? So bleeping patronising.
Also not really true her saying that - she seems to get plenty of time to stop when she dumps the girls in a pillow/swing/car seat all the time

Reactions: 12
Also not really true her saying that - she seems to get plenty of time to stop when she dumps the girls in a pillow/swing/car seat all the time
exactly! All day they’re in those things! I don’t think I’ve even seen her play or interact with them!

Plus the fact Jordan doesn’t work either. They’re both home all day so your workload is cut in half 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is coming from a mum of 2 under 2 who’s partner leaves for work at 6am and doesn’t get home till 5.30/6pm. But I guess cause I don’t have twins I have it easy according to LJC 😂

Reactions: 11
exactly! All day they’re in those things! I don’t think I’ve even seen her play or interact with them!

Plus the fact Jordan doesn’t work either. They’re both home all day so your workload is cut in half 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is coming from a mum of 2 under 2 who’s partner leaves for work at 6am and doesn’t get home till 5.30/6pm. But I guess cause I don’t have twins I have it easy according to LJC 😂
I was just about to say this! She’s lucky to have Jordan there. I’m in a similar position although I have a 3 year old and 3 month old. But my partner works all hours under the sun, she’s lucky Jordan doesn’t have to.

Reactions: 2
She forgot the end of her sentence....'us twin mums never stop......posing and posting on Instagram'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has LJC bought ANYTHING for those twins herself!? Everything seems to be gifted...

Moaning because Jordan didn’t get any “decent hand washing stuff” at the shops and he said there’s no hand sanitiser. News flash Lucy, tons of shops don’t even have hand wash now. Maybe you’ll get some #gifted in the post tomorrow 👍🏻

So they both do a live and Lucy is feeding one of the girls. She carry’s in talking and the baby is sick. She never took no notice at all until one of the comments. She’s did not even wind her no wonder there sick

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
her mum outfit insta tv is basically 5 different colour chavy tracksuits - i somehow dont think it will catch on with the school mums round here

Reactions: 5
her mum outfit insta tv is basically 5 different colour chavy tracksuits - i somehow dont think it will catch on with the school mums round here
That video grated on me!
There is nothing that makes those special ‘mum outfits’. If anything the teeny tiny handbag is incredibly unpractical for being A MUM OF FOUR!

Reactions: 14
The way she pronounced benefit ‘boi-ing’ concealer. It’s not a bleeping Boeing 757 aeroplane hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.