Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shut the bleeping front door!!.... Lucy Jessica Carter mum of four including two twin girls has admitted that she is struggling!!!!
Jesus Christ I bet that pained little miss perfect stepford wife, marry Poppins mother of the decade to admit!
Maybe being in lockdown with that tool of a husband and her feral asbo children has proven all to much for her one minute brain cell to cope with!
Where has she admitted this? Just sat through her 1000 insta stories to see if it was there but couldn’t find anything there!
She literally shares every minute of her day on insta stories 😫

No surprise that while she's getting her camel toe in a cossie out on Instagram theres a baby ignored on the mat behind her...no wonder they're developing flat skulls when she's too busy posing!

If she is genuinely struggling theres plenty she could do to help herself. Give up constantly filming yourself for once, lay off the ridiculous hair and make up routine and discipline your older children!

Reactions: 8
No surprise that while she's getting her camel toe in a cossie out on Instagram theres a baby ignored on the mat behind her...no wonder they're developing flat skulls when she's too busy posing!

If she is genuinely struggling theres plenty she could do to help herself. Give up constantly filming yourself for once, lay off the ridiculous hair and make up routine and discipline your older children!

The more I think about her struggling the more or a self centred spoilt stuck up twit I think she is!!
She is struggling due to not being able to leave the house (no doubt taking all four kids to bath on a shopping trip to Topshop and primark).

Her sisters (elle I am not a fan of either, the whole angel thing makes me 🤢🤮) have just lost there mum, there safety net in this world and there selfish sister is moaning. Get a f--king grip and have respect for Elle and Katie would you!!!

Reactions: 11
She looks a different person with out all the makeup and airbrushing.
She looks like a little troll with big sticky outy ears and a flat back head- whenever she turned her he’s to look towards the TV (I’m talking about Lucy here btw) her head was so flat and weird at the back - just like the babies! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yet another photo of India looking shocked this morning. It actually makes me wince. My youngest is about a month older than her twins & I don’t think she’s ever looked as shocked as they do 😩

Reactions: 6
I saw on Ellie Polly’s stories today that she had tried the “Lucy Jessica Carter mum bun” and tagged her in it. Why not just say mum bun? I’ve seen Lucy have some really lovely hair but to say you mum bun is based off her is madness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw on Ellie Polly’s stories today that she had tried the “Lucy Jessica Carter mum bun” and tagged her in it. Why not just say mum bun? I’ve seen Lucy have some really lovely hair but to say you mum bun is based off her is madness
It was a crap mum bun anyhow!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shoes on the wrong feet, maybe put your phone down and help the kid out and in my opinion that bike his on goes two fast
and those shoes don't look the biggest! can't be the comfiest for Jesse good boy carter

Is this safe?
1586801331995.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
On Jordan's stava he often goes for rides with other people ! why do these people preach about staying in then not follow the rules themselves !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice how she is risking the twins life by goodbye jesse sat on the bars or the crib?
20200413_201900.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.