Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god the poor baby. She barely gets any interaction and then when she is she’s being swung around like a doll. He shouldn’t even be putting weight on her legs, surely they should know seeing as they have four kids, yes four kids folks, that all babies have a stepping reflex...but if they weight bear at that age it can be damaging for the legs, not to mention he’s almost dislocating her arms!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
For gods sake I’m so sick of seeing Jordan in his pants. They never leave much to the imagination either 🤢 I know it’s warm but does he ever wear clothes?!

Reactions: 2
I cant believe somebody who claims to be a travel lover and ex cabin crew wants a whole suitcase to herself and wasnt willing to compromise with Jordan. Jordan seemed to have common sense for once in suggesting they take backpacks but she was fuming, she definitely has the final say in that house

Reactions: 3
Oh god the way India was being held in the story with Jordan ‘standing’ her up, pulling up by her arms/shoulders. The poor kid looked startled 😮 It’s not even advised to swing toddlers by the arms (I know most of us have done it) because of shoulder dislocation...but a 4 month old?!!
I've commented before the way he handles the babies. 😳 He's like Michael Jackson dangling the baby over the balcony. What a bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon he thinks he’s tit hot and that’s why he walks around practically naked in all the vlogs! It’s weird why Lucy never address it, even in a sarcastic way!!?

Reactions: 5
I really dislike her posts about katie. Its like she is known as the sister with learning difficulties and only as that!!

Yes she has learning difficulties think the whole world know that the way Lucy feels the need to keep putting it on her story!

It's good she has a job dont get me wrong and its prob what the poor girl needs at this time in her life, but why mention she has a learning difficulty ffs!!

Reactions: 14
I really dislike her posts about katie. Its like she is known as the sister with learning difficulties and only as that!!

Yes she has learning difficulties think the whole world know that the way Lucy feels the need to keep putting it on her story!

It's good she has a job dont get me wrong and its prob what the poor girl needs at this time in her life, but why mention she has a learning difficulty ffs!!
I have to say I agree. I don’t find that Elle does it, but with Lucy it always has to be mentioned. I totally get that it’s a part of Katie, but the vast majority of her followers would already know and to be honest, what does it matter anyway? There’s no need to keep repeating it.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else feel like she used that post to Katie as an excuse to mention Boots and get in their good books?

Reactions: 19
my 26 year old self finds denim jackets uncomfortable to wear round the house why the f has she put the twins in them

Reactions: 3
I'm just always amazed at how a woman who has 4 children (!!!!) Has no clue whatsoever as to how to look after babies.

I'm sorry, I know some people rave about Lucy and think the sun shines out of her arse (or seem to on Rebecca lamb's thread🙈) but she's an idiot. She's painfully thick, and the things I've seen her and her equally stupid husband do and allow good boy jesse to do with those poor babies enrages me.

I don't believe a word she says anymore, she's constantly on QVC Lucy mode.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She is so thick, I don’t know why she was putting sun cream on them the other day, they shouldn’t even be in the sun at all at that age, she has no clue.

Reactions: 6
Lucy on her LIVE.. wow! That poor baby 'rooty' looks so red faced (sunburnt) and sweaty!
Why is she shoving the dummy in her mouth when clearly she didn't even want it?!
You can just tell how illiterate and dumb she is by watching her. Her answers are so short and she couldn't even get her words out when explaining why she was doing the live.

Watching their assumptions video and Jesus Christ......

there is something wrong with Jordan right?

he’s definitely the happy meal without the fries and missing one of the nuggets.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.