Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he had speech problems as well. It could be down to Lucy drinking whilst pregnant

Her dinner tonight!!!!! See what I mean council estate beans and sausages. Inspired by the neighbour apparently

staff edit: stop using “council estate” as a way to describe their behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought he had speech problems as well. It could be down to Lucy drinking whilst pregnant

Her dinner tonight!!!!! See what I mean council estate beans and sausages. Inspired by the neighbour apparently

What is your issue with council estate? You make it out to be a bad thing. Many people live in council estates which does not make them bad people or have tit taste 🤣🤔

Reactions: 12
Poor little lad might have a hearing problem, but due to her being on social media 24/7 she hasnt picked up on it!

Reactions: 4
his inflection in sentences is very odd, even if he was using the correct words he sounds like a child who isn’t used to having (or hearing adults have) a conversation.
But then listening to Jordan I can see who he’s getting it from
Jesse didn’t speak for a long long time, I’d definitely be asking for a referral to speech therapy for him, his words are hard to u derstand but he also speaks very slowly.

Not healthy? But there’s a whole floret of broccoli in the kitchen!! 😂😂😂
Yeah!! C’mon, she’s even going to bring out a cooking section as she loves cooking!! She certainly isn’t lacking in the confidence departmen!

Last edited:
And here's the "I'm Lucy Jessica Carter, MUM OF FOUR " social distancing video

Because you know she has FOUR CHILDREN!!!

Why does she call them "the children" 🤦🏼‍♀️

So its Jordans fault for not been able to find a Roast Chicken at 9am on a Sunday morning when supermarkets dont open till 10/11 and there is a shortage of food anyway. If you were a family cook used to cooking for 4 children you'd think you would be more organised not send your hubby out when no shops are open and complain when he buys the only thing they have left.

Reactions: 13

staff edit: stop using “council estate” as a way to describe their behaviour
Why have you assumed she drunk while pregnant? And excessively enough to cause learning difficulties in her child? Christ what a jump! For someone to endanger their child in that way they’d have to have a drinking issue and considering she’s now not pregnant and is free to drink yet rarely does, I’d say pretty confidently that you’re wrong on that one

Reactions: 19
Why have you assumed she drunk while pregnant? And excessively enough to cause learning difficulties in her child? Christ what a jump! For someone to endanger their child in that way they’d have to have a drinking issue and considering she’s now not pregnant and is free to drink yet rarely does, I’d say pretty confidently that you’re wrong on that one
Agree, I don’t think Lucy has ever been a big drinker has she? And certainly she appears to rarely drink now. Jesse just needs a speech therapy assessment to check all is okay I’d say. it could simply be down to the fact Jenson has always spoken well and seems very sweet, maybe Jesse never needed to say much because Jenson understood him and got what he wanted for him.

Reactions: 2
WOW! Her two sisters have lost their
Mother, on Mother’s Day. And instead of respecting this and maybe not posting/limiting posts shes sharing stupid tit about magazines. Funny how a few weeks ago she’s sharing how they were all a family and spent time together etc when it boosts her engagement on insta. It’s disgusting honestly she is infuriating

• Wow
WOW! Her two sisters have lost their
Mother, on Mother’s Day. And instead of respecting this and maybe not posting/limiting posts shes sharing stupid tit about magazines. Funny how a few weeks ago she’s sharing how they were all a family and spent time together etc when it boosts her engagement on insta. It’s disgusting honestly she is infuriating
I don’t like to defend her but I’m sure she is there for Elle and Katie. Elles mum has died which is devastating but life can’t and doesn’t stop for others. I’m sure (we’ll I’m hoping) she’s supporting Elle privately with the rest of the family. I’d be annoyed if she was plastering it all over social media or trying to gain sympathy of it as well or something..

Reactions: 1
Maybe I’m old fashioned but I found it bit weird she left a comment under her sisters post declaring how she’s gonna support her ? Surly she does not need to say that on social media that should be private ? So very sad for Elle and Katie 💔

I’m not saying she has to post about it but she could limit posts. Spend quality time with her kids without social media and appreciate them and perhaps reflect on how
Lucky she is and the time she would’ve spent with Elle’s mother. A few weeks ago she was posting how they used to be an inclusive step family and about Elle’a situation when it suited her. I just think she could’ve shown more compassion.

Reactions: 1
Maybe I’m old fashioned but I found it bit weird she left a comment under her sisters post declaring how she’s gonna support her ? Surly she does not need to say that on social media that should be private ? So very sad for Elle and Katie 💔
If she didn’t people would jump to say she hadn’t posted anything tho 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.