Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good boy Jesse...just stand there in front of that glass table and swing that around while I take a picture of you doing it...🙄
I can imagine her not even caring if he did smash it. She’d probably record it on her story and just be laughing and saying oh dear Jesse what did you do? And leaving it for a poor member of staff to clear up

Reactions: 7
Jensons birthday so she got water guns for both of them, and two pairs of pjs for Jesse. Lucky Jenson

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
And then Jordan is pushing the pram at speed and jumping on it like a lunatic, it’s a pram with your tiny babies in, not a toy, grow up!

Reactions: 11
Her voice genuinely makes my skin crawl. She constantly calling the girls ROOTY and INDY LOO please please stop!!! Does anyone else think her house is a council house? If you compare it to elles I’m sorry but it looks so tacky

Reactions: 2
Her voice genuinely makes my skin crawl. She constantly calling the girls ROOTY and INDY LOO please please stop!!! Does anyone else think her house is a council house? If you compare it to elles I’m sorry but it looks so tacky
It’s not a council house, it’s on a new estate, it’s just full of kids and chavtasted stuff, mind you Elles was the same until she went white company mad and had a designer help design it.

Reactions: 5
It’s not a council house, it’s on a new estate, it’s just full of kids and chavtasted stuff, mind you Elles was the same until she went white company mad and had a designer help design it.
Elles doesn’t look council one bit. Lucy’s style/etc just looks really council estate. Everything looks like it’s been done on the cheap as well which is really cringe for her followers I’ve got to say

Reactions: 3
Elles doesn’t look council one bit. Lucy’s style/etc just looks really council estate. Everything looks like it’s been done on the cheap as well which is really cringe for her followers I’ve got to say
I’m really intrigued by what ‘council estate’ style looks like 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m really intrigued by what ‘council estate’ style looks like 🥴
Same - I live in a council property but my partner and I have worked really hard to update the interior so I Would love to know that a council property should look like??

Reactions: 7
I was saying Elle had similar taste to Lucy in her flat/first house, it was all mirrored furniture grey velvet etc, but she’s gone more classic in her new house. Lucy’s is just a bit mismatched. I grew up in a council house, no judgement here 😀 im saying Lucy is a bit cheap in her tastes.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her recent #ad on her stories? WHY WHY WHY is she smiling like that at the end of every sentence before the story cuts off?! It’s bloody creepy! I hate it when she goes into ‘doorstep seller mode’ 😂

Reactions: 13
You know on old school tv programs where they’d have the overly fake women dressed up showing off items (like things people would win for example) and they’d just stand there thinking they looked amazing, smiling away really weirdly and pointing at the items, she reminds me of one of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know on old school tv programs where they’d have the overly fake women dressed up showing off items (like things people would win for example) and they’d just stand there thinking they looked amazing, smiling away really weirdly and pointing at the items, she reminds me of one of them!
Bruce’s price is right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.