Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Lucy parents her boys is exactly the type of parent I avoid at soft play / out shopping... I’m all for kids learning to be independent and being child led however there is a line and they are out of control in my opinion.

Reactions: 15
Why does the Coronavirus post have over edited and stupid posed pics of herself?
Am I missing something?
What’s it got to do with Coronavirus?
Why must these influencers make it all about them!!!!!!
duck off
And when you get there, duck off again

Reactions: 11
blimey, Lucy is very posy in her pics but she doesn’t half stomp around when she walks! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jordan moaning about paying for the travel cots when they are getting the hotel room and theme park tickets for free!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I've unsubscribed, Instagram and YouTube.

Sorry but with everything happening with the virus, families having to cancel and scale back what they do with their kids not knowing if they will have enough resources or money.... her family still choose to go on a gifted trip to Legoland!

Laters Luce👋

Reactions: 19
She’s worried about coronavirus for her two young vulnerable twins, so they all go on a trip for jensons ‘birthday treat’ that’s actually gifted, and they mix amongst the general public and spend days in a busy place with the twins STILL in car seats. Anything for an #ad. It’s disgusting

I've unsubscribed, Instagram and YouTube.

Sorry but with everything happening with the virus, families having to cancel and scale back what they do with their kids not knowing if they will have enough resources or money.... her family still choose to go on a gifted trip to Legoland!

Laters Luce👋
She is so out of touch with the real world, real priorities and real parenting that isn’t always rainbows and fake smiles

Reactions: 18
Her and Jordan really show there lack of basic knowledge and common sense now
Jordan is still doing Bath Half Marathon and thought it was a good it was going ahead !
It irritates me when these people have "influencer ability" they dont use it effectively but could be putting others at risk

Reactions: 11
I hate to say it but they're both half baked mentally.. Put your newborn first for a bit?? Maybe parent your kids properly?

Reactions: 17
everytime i see the twins i just want to scoop them up and look after them 😭 she always says kids get better/easier when they are about 2! just makes me feel sad for the poor babies as seems shes not really interested in them till that age!

Reactions: 9
Can already see a day in the life with Coronavirus video 🙄

One thing that really pisses me off why change your kids names oh indie lou and rooty roo just call them by their actual names ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor twins were out in the pouring rain with them today getting dragged round Lego land and you could see the pram had NO cover on!!! Yet she’s worried about coronavirus... I bet all 4 kids will be going to Jordan’s half marathon too so they both mustn’t be that scared about it all

Reactions: 7
The girls are being used for videos and ads constantly but it doesn’t seem like they’re being properly enjoyed and nurtured and in awe of. Like she’s going on a full day out for the boys, so the girls are just there, never mind they’re poorly, the boys are going on an #ad national Trust walk. Oh the boys could do with burning some energy at go ape because they’ve been on tablets for 10 days? Best get those girls in there car seats for the day then! Dinner time? Couldn’t possibly cook a proper dinner and have a conversation all round the table, let’s either go for a meal and have the buggy facing away from us all or let the boys eat in the play room and me and hubby can eat pizza alone together. Why can’t she enjoy family time for everyone and all do a bit of crafts or painting or puzzles or something round the table in the warm with the girls in the same room (on the floor in a pillow or the mamaroo doesn’t count as being included Lucy - FYI, we know you’re reading.)
I also feel like the main reason she only gets called out on it by us normal people online, sorry trolls obviously, is because she purposely has friends who are all the same as her. I’ve noticed before but the girls she meets up with and tags all have small YouTube channels and young children too and the same sort of videos and live nearby. So there’s some kind of clan of them and Lucy is just a bit more popular online. Her videos get more views and she has more ads and gifted items but they all do the same thing, so they won’t go telling her she’s wrong or inauthentic or being greedy when really they probably envy her position. And let’s be honest Jordan isn’t going to say anything because that plank said he was still doing the run even if it was cancelled.. oh you’ll run in the road without the road closures and safety measures and first aiders and all other sensible precautions they plan? Smart boy Jordan

Reactions: 9
Why the hell can she not refer to the twins as girls, every time its 'girlies' in her condescending tone, drives me bleeping crazy! Its literally like nails down a chalk board 😖

Reactions: 8
She’s actually made me dislike good boy Jesse!! And I feel really bad saying that as it’s not his fault at all! 😟

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.