Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iamalisonperry has twins and she’s always said they are identical even though they look nothing alike!
Lucy probably hasn’t got them tested because she would need to pay, she’s probably hinting for an ancestor website to contact her so she can do the classic influencer thing of pretending you’re interested in your great x 10 uncle...

Reactions: 3
She's under the wing and following the parenting example of Emily Norris. She deffo won't be laying down the law to Jessie or losing her tit on camera anytime soon. I only started following her when she was pregnant with *twins* 😱 I do wonder what the hell she posted about before that which made her so popular? Or is it on the back of her sisters channel or vice versa?

Reactions: 4
I’m 99% sure she has said she’s sent away a dna test already! Probably didn’t give her the result she hoped for £££

Reactions: 2
I’m 99% sure she has said she’s sent away a dna test already! Probably didn’t give her the result she hoped for £££
What does it really matter! Why is she so desperate to keep making a thing of it- she's had bloody twins- it really doesn't matter if they are identical or not- aside from the fact she can milk it for even more content!

Reactions: 3
My Mum was told my brothers weren’t identical as they had their own placentas, Lucy’s been told that but apparently there’s still a very small chance they’re identical still but why does it matter?! Identical or non identical they’re still twins and they’re still sisters. Why does she desperately want them to identical? So she can add identical into the title of her twin girl/mum videos as well?! She’s so strange.

Reactions: 10
Just watching the latest vlog, anyone else think that Jordan looks a bit like the main character from Chicken Run?! Lol
20200309_201001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My Mum was told my brothers weren’t identical as they had their own placentas, Lucy’s been told that but apparently there’s still a very small chance they’re identical still but why does it matter?! Identical or non identical they’re still twins and they’re still sisters. Why does she desperately want them to identical? So she can add identical into the title of her twin girl/mum videos as well?! She’s so strange.

It just seems impossible not to know by now. I am non identical but our placentas were fused at birth so they thought we might be identical at first. They soon knew we weren't though even though we do look v similar but not identical.

Reactions: 1
Because then she would be Lucy Jessica Carter, Mum of 4, 2 boys and identical twin girls. Just adds that little more pazazz 😳 To any other parent it wouldn’t matter!

Reactions: 11
Because then she would be Lucy Jessica Carter, Mum of 4, 2 boys and identical twin girls. Just adds that little more pazazz 😳 To any other parent it wouldn’t matter!
“Welcome to my morning routine with identical twin girls. If you’re new here, my name’s Lucy and I’m a mum of FOUR”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the hell is her problem?? Jessie leaning back on that bouncer is so unsafe! He could have even fallen backwards and hurt that poor baby! She makes me so mad 😡

Reactions: 8
What the hell is her problem?? Jessie leaning back on that bouncer is so unsafe! He could have even fallen backwards and hurt that poor baby! She makes me so mad 😡
It really annoyed me! And then letting him bounce on it, she doesn’t care unless child no 1 is happy.

Reactions: 6
Jesse shoving his dirty thumb into that poor baby’s mouth. How the hell can both parents allow that??? Lucy saying ‘I hope your hands are clean’ HOW can you trust that someone his age has clean hands which are CLEAN enough to go into a baby’s mouth? She shouldn’t be scared about the coronavirus she should be scared of other germs her youngest son is putting into their mouth. Rant over sorry 😂

Reactions: 5
Good boy Jessie gives me the fear when’s he’s around those babies ! Poor wee mites are going to end up with whiplash the way he rocks those bouncers. She’s not arsed about Jenson if you watch her old Florida vlog she leaves jenson with a guide so she and “ hubby” can go on flight of passage together

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Shes such a hypocrite.

A million stories worrying about coronavirus on her young TWIN babies, but not more interested in her phone than protecting them from actual harm right in front of her face! The odds are higher for them having an accident while Jesse good boy Jesse bounces around them, than contracting Coronavirus

Reactions: 4
Shes such a hypocrite.

A million stories worrying about coronavirus on her young TWIN babies, but not more interested in her phone than protecting them from actual harm right in front of her face! The odds are higher for them having an accident while Jesse good boy Jesse bounces around them, than contracting Coronavirus
100%. She puts them at risk all the time. The way Jesse acts around them, keeping them in car seats on the pram all the time, the way she prepares feeds... we could carry on!

Side note, does anyone know for definite if she's stopped pumping now? I can only assume so, based on the fact that when she was pumping, it was always “here are the twins having breast milk” and I’ve not heard anything like that in a while. I don’t really care, just curious 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
I feel like she tries to act she's such a super chilled Mum all the time but really she just can't be bothered, like why would you not tell Jesse he could hurt the girls? Because she can't be bothered with the stress of telling him and him potentially having a melt down. I also reckon she's not as super chill as she tries to make out - I bet poor Jordan regularly gets an ear full off her!

Reactions: 7
Lucy is up there in my top 3 Most annoying youtubers. A shame because I could watch Elle for hours and hours. Lucy just reminds me of an alien and she thinks she’s nanny McPhee. It’s quite cringe to watch actually

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.