Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she even care they've only been born 3 seconds ... babies change their looks almost monthly when they're tiny...anyone would think there's doubts about the who's the daddy. Shame Jeremy Kyle isn't still going she could have popped on there 😂
And let's be honest...
All babies are cute, but in a weird way newborns are quite ugly cute (if that makes sense?!) They always look squashed and wrinkled until they get bigger and fill out to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“If anyone is unsure who Jesse looks like”

so... literally talking to no one then 🙄😂

Reactions: 5
Rosebella looks like Katie & her dad end of!!! And I love little Katie she is so sweet & I'm so happy to see she has a boyfriend

Reactions: 6
Let’s not beat around the bush here....

The twins are the spitting double of Katie and their dad.... granted they have Jordan’s skin tone/ hair colour.

they have the exact same chin as Lucy’s dad and she doesn’t like it because they aren’t ‘Lucy and Elle’- looking. As are none of the other sisters.
But then again I’ve never seen a baby with about 8ml of filler in its face 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What is her obsession with who they look like? Instead of fixating on it and taking photos by the minute give the babies a cuddle!

Reactions: 11
Almost all photos on Lucy's and Jordan's instas where there is just one baby have Rosabella in and not India

• Sad
Have you noticed one of the girls has a birth mark on their forehead? How will that go down with their perfect insta look..

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What is her obsession with who they look like? Instead of fixating on it and taking photos by the minute give the babies a cuddle!
I'm just going to put it out there and will probably get heavily criticised (though I mean no offense what so ever) but I think her obcession over the twins facial appearance is because of special needs concerns that she has, the fact that she's checking them against pictures of boys I feel she's searching for reassurance to niggling gut feelings she having and to be honest if that is what we're seeing I'd rather she shared her thoughts as it's a part of life for so many new mums who have concerns or worries over there prem babies .

Reactions: 22
My daughter has a birth mark on her face. She is perfect thank you.
Most children’s fade away regardless.
I don't think she meant children with birth marks aren't perfect, we all know all children are little perfect blessings. But Lucy is incredibly vain and conceited, I doubt birth marks etc won't fit with her ideas of what is "Insta perfect", she is likely to view anything like that negatively. It's all about the looks and perception of "perfection" for her.

Reactions: 26
When I first started watching Lucy I was a bit envious of her life, she had a lovely home, husband, nice clothes
Now I couldn’t be less envious. I can’t even imagine how difficult and draining having 2 newborns & also 2 young children would be. You just wouldn’t get a second to yourself.

Reactions: 9
Just what you want when you are 3/4 weeks post c section...a hyper toddler in your bath, god forbid he kicks her scar/stomach, the pain would be unreal. I couldn’t even wear jeans with a zip until 2 months as the area is so tender.

Reactions: 11
Just what you want when you are 3/4 weeks post c section...a hyper toddler in your bath, god forbid he kicks her scar/stomach, the pain would be unreal. I couldn’t even wear jeans with a zip until 2 months as the area is so tender.
I've never had a section but it was enough for me to see the girls on the maternity ward barely able to get out of bed/wash/cough/sit up without nearly crying in pain. She's just ridiculous the way she's acting like it's nothing.

I was advised by my midwife to not have baths till 3 weeks post section, I was only allowed to have bubbles / soaps etc till at least 6 weeks after because of the major risk of infection ffs. She’s an idiot. That and all the other things she’s doing I’ll be very surprised if she doesn’t get an infection

Reactions: 5
I've never had a section but it was enough for me to see the girls on the maternity ward barely able to get out of bed/wash/cough/sit up without nearly crying in pain. She's just ridiculous the way she's acting like it's nothing.
Everyone is different, I was home the next day and didn’t need pain with my elective section, driving after 3 weeks and generally not feeling like I’d had a major operation....my emergency one was completely different and I couldn’t move for 6 weeks!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.