Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know babies are more resilient than we think, and I'll always remember a midwife telling me once not to panic too much as babies bounce...
But I wish she'd bleeping hold the babies properly.
They're what? 2/3 weeks old? And she's holding her newborn like that, on a hard floor 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
its like she is showing off some gifted product she has been gifted not her newborn baby, im sure the boys would hold her closer then she does ! Poor Jessie looks worried i wonder how many attempts they had for the picture.

Reactions: 3
Lucy Jessica Carter..... featuring Jessie.
Day 87

are you holding your sister Jessie, do you love her jessie.
do you think the girlies would like that Jessie, are you helping mummy Jessie.

put the poor kid in nursery with other boys his age and Instagram yourself you idiot.
Is Lucy afraid he’ll overtake Jordan if his speech improves.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've seen so many of her photos and videos on instagram only but never listened.
Turned the volume up earlier, this woman sounds thick as tit. Isn't it Jesse, didnt we Jesse, you're a good boy aren't you Jesse! All in a droning voice. I know she cant help her voice, but my God! Anyway, I wont be turning the volume up again 😂😂

Oohthedrama, great mind eh! Posted at the same time, apologies for repeating everything! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many mums do you see on the school run in January wearing that outfit and shoes 3 weeks after giving birth to twins ....none! Because it’s fake, unrealistic and not attainable.

Reactions: 14
I know babies are more resilient than we think, and I'll always remember a midwife telling me once not to panic too much as babies bounce...
But I wish she'd bleeping hold the babies properly.
They're what? 2/3 weeks old? And she's holding her newborn like that, on a hard floor 🤦‍♀️
And letting the boys sit them up on the floor, I was having palpitations looking at them

Reactions: 3
would you want to be wearing no tights, pale suede thigh boots and a flimsy dress 3 weeks into postpartum recovery? Even if you're not still in gores of blood and stitches (which surely she would be?) This is not a comfortable outfit for nursing two newborns or running around after young children, in Freezing January. I think I feel quite sorry for her - it's so ridiculous!

She seems to care about Jesse so much more than Jenson and the twins.
Honestly, it’s ‘Jesse this, Jesse that, good boy Jesse, clever Jesse, helping mummy aren’t you Jesse?, Jesse just said this, Jesse just said that, yes that’s right Jesse, good boy Jesse’

The other DARLING CHILDREN don’t get a look in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've noticed she calls her friends baby a rat all the time.
[/QUOTE]

No way that’s awful?
[/QUOTE]
It is. She's commented on her friends photos on Instagram calling him rat and its been in a couple of her stories too, usually his name followed by the word rat then a love hesrt 🤔 truly odd! But her and jordan think it's normal to call their boys rats so maybe they just don't seem the harm, but I personally don't know anyone who refers to their children as rats ☹

Reactions: 4
I've noticed she calls her friends baby a rat all the time.
No way that’s awful?
[/QUOTE]
It is. She's commented on her friends photos on Instagram calling him rat and its been in a couple of her stories too, usually his name followed by the word rat then a love hesrt 🤔 truly odd! But her and jordan think it's normal to call their boys rats so maybe they just don't seem the harm, but I personally don't know anyone who refers to their children as rats ☹
[/QUOTE]
My mother in law has called my son (a toddler) a rat-bag in a jokey way before and I really really hate it.

Reactions: 2
Every time I go on her profile she seems to have gained another thousand followers. Bit dodgy

Reactions: 5
Now she’s trying to convince herself (and everyone else) that Rosabella looks like Jenson as a baby and India looks like Jesse as a baby. Whatever you say Lucy Carter mum of 2 boys and twin girls, whatever you say...

No way that’s awful?
[/QUOTE]
My mother in law has called my son (a toddler) a rat-bag in a jokey way before and I really really hate it.
[/QUOTE]
I know someone that calls their son a cuntling lol savage 🤯🤯😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Now she’s trying to convince herself (and everyone else) that Rosabella looks like Jenson as a baby and India looks like Jesse as a baby. Whatever you say Lucy Carter mum of 2 boys and twin girls, whatever you say...
Why does she even care they've only been born 3 seconds ... babies change their looks almost monthly when they're tiny...anyone would think there's doubts about the who's the daddy. Shame Jeremy Kyle isn't still going she could have popped on there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.