Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is becoming a Tattle puppet!

There is criticism of the demeaning way she speaks of Jordan, and as if by magic she posts a gushing grid post of how much she loves him

Actions speak louder than insta words Lucy. He may be a gormless pleb but he doesn't deserve your constant belittling. Try actually being nice towards him rather than posting a picture!

And while we are at it why don't you spend less time worrying about what Tattle says, and then responding to it, and more time having skin to skin contact with those babies, or parenting (which includes disciplining at times) those boys! Stop being a vacuous airhead and prioritise!

Reactions: 14
Those breast pumps she’s using are worth £449! Geeeez

She also posted that she plans to donate them a local charity when she’s finished with them, wonder where she that idea from 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she out driving already?
Seems so but surely it would invalidate her insurance if she didn’t have the medical all clear? They advise 6 weeks no driving and the midwife has to sign you off their books?

I reckon it’s just an excuse so that she doesn’t have to *gift anyone. Selfish money grabbing hole
I’m not believe this at all. Firstly no way is she paying for angelle collection, unless she is choosing to herself which I doubt. She’s saying it so she doesn’t have to do gifting. And the fact Elle bought loungewear from matalan is dodgey because Lucy works with them. She either had a gift card or a maternity agreement thing for her to be in their loungewear for all the stories after, or some kind of gifting was somehow done. As if Elle would spend ££££ in matalan loungewear and look like her own isn’t comfy enough. Matalan isn’t THAT cheap either so I’m calling lies here. Too many coincidences

Reactions: 2
Seems so but surely it would invalidate her insurance if she didn’t have the medical all clear? They advise 6 weeks no driving and the midwife has to sign you off their books?
I always thought this but after my section the midwife told me to drive if I felt ready, I called my insurance to check I would be covered, they didn’t even have a policy on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ (5 years ago don’t know if it’s changed now)

Reactions: 4
She is becoming a Tattle puppet!

There is criticism of the demeaning way she speaks of Jordan, and as if by magic she posts a gushing grid post of how much she loves him

Actions speak louder than insta words Lucy. He may be a gormless pleb but he doesn't deserve your constant belittling. Try actually being nice towards him rather than posting a picture!
Some of the stuff she posted about Jordan the other day showed she didnt even listen to him or even know the extent of his hobbies, unless its just her dimness. When she was posting throwback stuff she put i knew you would finally do it in terms of the iron man, yet Jordan had already completed iron man full distance before at least twice

Reactions: 1

I’m not believe this at all. Firstly no way is she paying for angelle collection, unless she is choosing to herself which I doubt. She’s saying it so she doesn’t have to do gifting. And the fact Elle bought loungewear from matalan is dodgey because Lucy works with them. She either had a gift card or a maternity agreement thing for her to be in their loungewear for all the stories after, or some kind of gifting was somehow done. As if Elle would spend ££££ in matalan loungewear and look like her own isn’t comfy enough. Matalan isn’t THAT cheap either so I’m calling lies here. Too many coincidences
I could drive 2.5 weeks after my 2nd section, as long as you feel in control and can do an emergency stop (and you ring the insurance company to check their policy!) you can drive x

"Two weeks of loving our girls. They have slotted perfectly in to our home & the boys couldn't love them more" surely you loved them when you were carrying them? Lucy was never going to say its been chaos and boys are jealous and aggresive with them was she !

I caught up on a show during xmas from bbc called baby has landed and there was a family on there with two lovely polite well mannered young boys who were genuinely so welcoming and loving towards their new baby sister and their Mum. The contrast to Lucy's family is astounding

Reactions: 5
FBA6C7B9-E137-4AE2-820B-C6252BC05A82.jpeg

I don’t think parents need to be attached to their newborns 24/7 but she might as well put them in another room or out in the garden. And it’s been like this from day one.

why get a machine to rock your kids every time they go down to sleep!!
It’s really not that different with twins to one!

Reactions: 11
I have a 4 month old and I literally cant put him down (secretly love it though) .. all my pics in the first few weeks were him asleep on my chest I know it's hard with other children but still 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Agree; I literally only put my 3 month old in his bouncer when I HAVE to clean 😂 he bloody comes everywhere basically right next to me but I do secretly love it

Agree; I literally only put my 3 month old in his bouncer when I HAVE to clean 😂 he bloody comes everywhere basically right next to me but I do secretly love it
Haha love it.. exactly the same here! Used to put him in the carrier to cook when he was younger but hes a little better at being on his playmat now hes older.

Reactions: 1
I know it was said earlier but she seems such a controlling cow to Jordan and is never pleased. She said when she brought boys home he was busy finishing off the bathroom and preparing Xmas so he was no help! What exactly did she want him to do, they seem like pretty useful things to be doing in circumstances !

Reactions: 8
Really each to there own & obviously we don't know her children personally only what we see online but only putting Jessie into nursery 2-days a week at his age is I think a bad move when he's entitled to 5- days (12.5hrs)

I think he really needs that nursery environment for him to grow & learn and them only allowing 2-days a week (5hrs) is really not enough! My little boy wasn't very forward compared to some children but he really developed in nursery and was really prepared for reception and I try and do as much learning at home with him as I can.

With her having the twins you would think she would want him in the 2.5 hrs a day nursery to help him develop & interact with other kids so she can do some bonding with the twins

Instead we are going to hear "good boy Jessie" for knowing how to use computer games or watching films or playing with the tablet 🙄

OMG the thumbnail for her latest video the twins have got those knitted bonnets on. Talking about gypsy chic.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really each to there own & obviously we don't know her children personally only what we see online but only putting Jessie into nursery 2-days a week at his age is I think a bad move when he's entitled to 5- days (12.5hrs)

I think he really needs that nursery environment for him to grow & learn and them only allowing 2-days a week (5hrs) is really not enough! My little boy wasn't very forward compared to some children but he really developed in nursery and was really prepared for reception and I try and do as much learning at home with him as I can.

With her having the twins you would think she would want him in the 2.5 hrs a day nursery to help him develop & interact with other kids so she can do some bonding with the twins

Instead we are going to hear "good boy Jessie" for knowing how to use computer games or watching films or playing with the tablet 🙄

should we comment on her parenting decisions, nope.
will I comment, yes. Just not to her face.

shes being incredibly selfish keeping him home because she’d miss him, he needs nursery imo, especially now the twins are here.

Reactions: 9
Just started to watch her new youtube video and so far all she’s done is make little digs at Jordan :rolleyes:

should we comment on her parenting decisions, nope.
will I comment, yes. Just not to her face.

shes being incredibly selfish keeping him home because she’d miss him, he needs nursery, imo, especially now the twins are here.
I actually felt a little guilty commenting 🙈😂 but I thought the exact same thing doing it for her own selfish reasons and it just pissed me off with her not thinking this would help Jessie with his speech and development! Instead her reason is I like him home with me!

Late to the party as always but I can’t stand when ‘influencers’ post those awful sleepyheads. They are so dangerous! The only time she seems to interact with the girls is when they’re feeding or she wants a photo of them. I could be wrong, we don’t see every minute of her life but that’s how it comes across. I know they’re very much like a potato at that age but when my son was newborn he 100% went through that fourth trimester stage, I couldn’t put him down. There was no ‘nap when baby naps’.

I actually felt a little guilty commenting 🙈😂 but I thought the exact same thing doing it for her own selfish reasons and it just pissed me off with her not thinking this would help Jessie with his speech and development! Instead her reason is I like him home with me!
No way is it because she wants him home, it's so she doesn't have to do the nursery run with him 5 days a week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.