Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way she can keep up the pretence of perfection with 2 newborns. She'll end up cracking up if she continues. All for what? Is it honestly worth it.
To me this post on her stories says it all. It’s basically saying it’s ok that she does everything better than everyone else so don’t bother comparing yourself to her
View attachment 67036
Who the f**k does she think she is🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Ugh. I’m so pleased that the pictures of Lucy in her underwear haven’t stopped just because she’s had the sprogs... 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I knew it. We were treated to daily pictures of her bump for the entire 9 months. Now we'll be treated to a daily picture of how flat her stomach is getting post delivery. Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon she and the babies are doing well, but jesus christ change the bloody record. Why do these "influencers" not understand that by showing the realities of motherhood amongst other things, would make them more relatable even likeable?

Not sure I'd want to take my 6 day old babies to somewhere like soft play. Haven't they just come out of icu? Maybe it's just me, but places like soft play are often just germ ridden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Came here to say something similar. I’ve been with my niece and those soft play places are unbearable for adults let alone newborn babies - super loud, super warm and full of germs I imagine too! Not like it’ll do them any harm I guess but they’re super tiny and I wouldn’t want them catching anything.

Reactions: 6
For a mum of four, she holds her babies like she’s never held a baby before.

Reactions: 16
Too interested in making sure she looks good/gets the right camera angles/shows off whatever gifted wares the babies have.

The level of vanity with these two plebs are unreal

Btw control your kid, he shouldn't be standing on chairs or tables in soft play

Reactions: 4
No shits given.... I’m preserving this outfit for all eternity....

who wore it best.

7A3DA4D3-51BE-44DB-BA01-1FCC6C29CE41.jpeg
448DAEDD-84EC-495F-93C7-6833A43D3F0C.jpeg
2B0032A8-0B54-458F-88D1-4C39A51449C9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For a mum of four, she holds her babies like she’s never held a baby before.
Just like she never wears a seatbelt whilst in the car, I don’t follow her anymore on YouTube but in previous vlogs she never wore one despite people calling her up on it. Safety isn’t her priority it seems

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Completely off topic and I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before as I’m new - does anyone know why Lucy’s dad refers to her as Lucy Catherine (on his instagram)? I thought her middle name was Jessica... or did she just make that up? 👀

Normally a lurker, I'm abit love hate with Lucy..I think she seems to be doing well after having the girls. I really don't think she has a favourite twin! The names are definately a mouthful, I like India on its own not double barrelled , not overly keen On Rosabella but each to their own, I feel like she is really hoping their identical, I can't see it myself.

Reactions: 8
I hope they get called Indie and Rosie or something that’s less of a mouthful as they get older, she can’t keep up the double barrel names forever. Imagine at school “Rosabella winter carter” “yes miss” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope they get called Indie and Rosie or something that’s less of a mouthful as they get older, she can’t keep up the double barrel names forever. Imagine at school “Rosabella winter carter” “yes miss” 🤦🏻‍♀️
It will probably get shortened to rose/Rosie which is the same name as her niece, did she not think about that!!

Reactions: 3
People are commenting on how she holds the babies because they are her 3rd and 4th children not her first, she also props the bottle to feed them which is unsafe, lets her young ‘energetic’ boys feed them with bottles at funny angles and takes them to a germ infested soft play 6 days after getting out of nicu

Reactions: 16
I'm all for this site having honest opinions on people, but... as women should we not be supporting other women. Yes there is people on here who deliberately go out their way to be twats and are irresponsible parents, however my unpopular opinion here is she is a new mum. A first time mum of multiples. Criticising her name choice, the way she holds the girls or if she is able to get up showered and put some make up on to take the boys out and give them some normality is shite patter. Hats off to her as when I had my son my hair was unwashed for about 3 week. My parachute knickers were up to my tits and I have no photos with him as I was ' a state ' and didnt want to be photographed like that. Imagine if that was you as a first time mum and people in a cafe were judging you for the way you held the little one, what you named them etc. Ppd is horrible. I have been through it and I dont like to see any new mum targeted. Online is shite now as those kids in about 15 years will read all this. Where is the support network for us mums?
Haven't you been criticising Part Time Working Mum, who is also a new mum? And Hinch who is a first time mum? Is that supporting women? Why is LJC any different?

Reactions: 24
I'm all for this site having honest opinions on people, but... as women should we not be supporting other women. Yes there is people on here who deliberately go out their way to be twats and are irresponsible parents, however my unpopular opinion here is she is a new mum. A first time mum of multiples. Criticising her name choice, the way she holds the girls or if she is able to get up showered and put some make up on to take the boys out and give them some normality is shite patter. Hats off to her as when I had my son my hair was unwashed for about 3 week. My parachute knickers were up to my tits and I have no photos with him as I was ' a state ' and didnt want to be photographed like that. Imagine if that was you as a first time mum and people in a cafe were judging you for the way you held the little one, what you named them etc. Ppd is horrible. I have been through it and I dont like to see any new mum targeted. Online is shite now as those kids in about 15 years will read all this. Where is the support network for us mums?
We don't have to support women just because they are women! This is just a ridiculous argument I hate that. So if someone's a head (not saying this about Lucy by the way) we have to jump on the women support women bandwagon and blow smoke up their arse. Why?
It is dangerous for new mums to watch this woman and her perfect life as life with a newborn is far from perfect, it's hard.
Rose west was a woman, should I be supporting her as well?! Because well you know women should be supporting women, even if they are idiots/murderers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not their parenting no. Part time working mum who is trying to gain followers through exploiting the homeless. Hinch i dont like nor dislike. Twins are hard. Feeding two screaming babies at once is hard! Babies can get germs anywhere. They were not laid down to play in soft play, jesus. It's no different to taking your baby into a supermarket. With all those old people and drug dealers that may have touched the trolley you push your baby in. Dont troll a new mother for the way she adjusts to having a new baby. Thats my point. Like it or dont like it. This is an opinion site and that's mine. Im sure if you seen your childs pictures plastered on here and people slagging their name and the way they were dressed you wouldn't like it either.

Any new parent!! Its not dangerous atal. What's dangerous is this bleeping platform and the absolute hell new mums get. The criticism they get for what THEY name THEIR kids and what THEY dress THEIR kids in. Theres things I see people do that I dont understand and yeah I will voice my opinion on here. My point being however, is I think its disgusting that new mothers and being slated for their choice of baby names, clothes and how they care for their baby's.
You’re clearly on the wrong site....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.