Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad to see and dangerous! Poor child. Just pick her up and feed her properly instead of messing about on insta
Was just about to post this 😬😬
Not good at all! I understand it must be hard to juggle the 2 but surely there are better ways to feed them at the same time

Reactions: 9
Not good at all! I understand it must be hard to juggle the 2 but surely there are better ways to feed them at the same time
Yeah exactly! Fair enough if there was only one of them around. No excuse with both of them at home. Just lazy and reckless

Reactions: 5
It would be a lot easier to juggle if she put her phone down!

Reactions: 16
So sad to see and dangerous! Poor child. Just pick her up and feed her properly instead of messing about on insta
OMG, I’m horrified at this. Do babies not need to be nurtured?? Have physical contact?? To help there development ?? I’m not an expert or have any children but is it not common sense, I understand it might be difficult to balance and share her time but come on surly this is a form of neglect

Ok Iv just googled about propping the bottle up to feed your baby and it’s so fucken dangerous 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ellie said a few weeks
I thought they looked very much like Katie too, also just watched her latest IG video thanking her mum and sister Elle for getting her oversized clothing from matalan, why on earth didn’t Elle give her clothing from the latest Angelle collection ?? Seems a bit strange to me to go to matalan for them🤷‍♀️ Penny has dropped she’s obviously promoting matalan 😂
[/QUOTE

Ellie said a few weeks ago on her IG stories that she has to pay for her own angel collection clothes that she wears and she doesn't have them for free which I found strange if it's your own collection 🤷‍♀️
I clearly messed the above message up 🙈

Ellie said a few weeks ago on her IG stories that she has to pay for her own angel collection clothes that she wears and she doesn't have them for free which I found strange if it's your own collection 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How many more times in one day is she going to tell us how amazingggg her boys are with the girls? Seems so fake. Instead of being on Instagram taking photos of them all put your phone down and hold your baby to feed them rather than propping bottles up constantly. Can’t stand seeing that makes me so sad :(

Reactions: 16
This makes me so sad. They’re not even a week old and clearly all of them are bored of feeding them already.

• Sad
5D540694-EEB4-4E81-B358-AC425E091E13.png
Even this is awful. Why is she on the opposite side of the room to her? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s sitting holding one twin wouldn’t you like the other close to you?

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how much she’s been on social media how does she even have the time I didn’t when I had one newborn let alone 2! and why does Jordan have to post a photo every time he does a night feed?
why do these people take so many photos of themselves

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe how much she’s been on social media how does she even have the time I didn’t when I had one newborn let alone 2! and why does Jordan have to post a photo every time he does a night feed?
why do these people take so many photos of themselves
Jordan seems to be out at the gym too, i thought they had some sort of workout space in their garage or at least they use to

Reactions: 3
The amount of tit’s I couldn’t give about her expressed milk and which of her boys knows the kids names....🙄

yeah I know I don’t have to watch, humour me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ive got twins and when they were newborns I had zero time to even look at my phone to answer it, never mind live my life on it, I also had a section and they were both in SCBU, when we were home I was just a mombie surviving on almost zero sleep and just managing to get from feed to feed without nodding off, she will crash and burn if she keeps this "perfect fairy tale mum life" up, its not realistic or relatable in the slightest, so bloody tragic to put views and engagement before basic needs and finding your groove.....in private!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are the twins names double barelled? I’ve never known anyone refer to their kids by their first and middle names before

Knew it wouldn’t be long before she had the postpartum belly out 😩 also I’m still fuming over her getting gifted a double elvie pump and she doesn’t seem to have much determination to keep on pumping 😡 wonder what she’ll do with them once she stops, probably sell them on 😤

Reactions: 17
She’s turning into Rebecca lamb with the half naked pics ffs. It’s getting a joke.! Swear she wasn’t even pregnant for 9 months aswell

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep asking people if they are identical twins ? One of the twins has a different ear shape and they look different to each other..

Also her stories are like a daily feeding schedule of how and when she feeds the twins, the way she props the bottle up with a blanket also just why! So dangerous !

Reactions: 7
Why does she keep asking people if they are identical twins ? One of the twins has a different ear shape and they look different to each other..

Also her stories are like a daily feeding schedule of how and when she feeds the twins, the way she props the bottle up with a blanket also just why! So dangerous !
we won’t know until we get a dna test...

I’m gonna help you out Lucy, open your bleeping eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.