Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t say I’m a fan of either of the names 😬 Rosabella just sounds like a mouthful

Reactions: 12
The names are very Lucy and Jordon....

I like Rose/ Rosa, I like Bella, But together just makes me cringe a little 🤦🏻‍♀️
Winter is just chavy
Ivy- cute
Lily- cute but borderline chavy.

they just seem a bit of a mouthful- hopefully they will just get their 1st name and not doubled with their middle name

Reactions: 1
I can't get over the woman who's in hospital after having twins is wearing a face of make up wouldn't that be your last concern

Reactions: 4
I can't get over the woman who's in hospital after having twins is wearing a face of make up wouldn't that be your last concern
I wore make up,it takes 5 minutes makes me feel human and just generally better and able to see people

Reactions: 29
Both babies are beautiful and am I’m happy they are healthy but ....
Those names, poor things, Rosabella Winter and India Lilly 🤦🏻‍♀️Sounds chavy if not a bit Gypsy. But doesn’t surprise me coming from Lucy and Jordan who are both A bit chavy themselves.
Rosabella just sounds made up !

Reactions: 14
Both babies are beautiful and am I’m happy they are healthy but ....
Those names, poor things, Rosabella Winter and India Lilly 🤦🏻‍♀️Sounds chavy if not a bit Gypsy. But doesn’t surprise me coming from Lucy and Jordan who are both A bit chavy themselves.
Rosabella just sounds made up !
I just said this to my other half! Roseabella is just 2 names mixed up!

Don’t agree with headbands on babies at all
the pressure on their poor heads 😫

Reactions: 6
They’ve just missed out on the chav photo shoot....

194D3BC9-2051-4EF1-A9EB-50E4623E3667.jpeg

(edit for anyone who might be offended 😉😉
This is an advertisement on a site called baby couture India. and imo. It’s chav)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't like the names, but she looks fab considering she's just had twins. Wow her husband really talks like he's thick as tit! LOL

Oh I so wish she had called twin one just Rose Winter or Winter Rose....Rosabella is just so so Chavvy! India is lovely but Rosabella 🤮 The more I say it the more big fat gypsy wedding it sounds.

Reactions: 13
I don't like the names, but she looks fab considering she's just had twins. Wow her husband really talks like he's thick as tit! LOL
I’ve always thought he seems thick. It’s like she needs to help him in the way you would a small child if that makes sense. Like when you’ve taken your 4 year old somewhere and you want them to tell someone about it so you ask them questions to coax the information out of them and keep them on track. This is Lucy to Jordan in her vlogs 😂

That’s why it was so cringe when she was in the shower at the start of the naming vlog and he had to cope all on his own so ended up repeating himself

• Haha
Oh Jordan definitely isn’t all there o_O I’ve said before something seems off about him, like he struggles a bit? Lucy talks to him a child as well sometimes but means she can be boss I suppose which probably suits her!

Can definitely see Lucy in one of the twins (I’ll admit can’t tell who is who, think it’s the bigger twin, is that Rosabella?)

Reactions: 7
Don’t agree with headbands on babies at all
A baby died once having suffocated from a headband falling on its mouth while it slept

India is name of members of the Windsor’s and the Monaco royal families so not chavvy

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
A baby died once having suffocated from a headband falling on its mouth while it slept

India is name of members of the Windsor’s and the Monaco royal families so not chavvy
Just because it’s name from a royal family doesn’t mean it’s not chavvy. I personally think names named after places are vile. I wouldn’t go about calling my child Glasgow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not a fan of the names, but from the looks of their rooms and clothes Lucy has more than a hint of the "gypsy" styles. They are all frills and no substance.

At least now the latest money makers are here they can get to work earning her parents a living. That Range Rover won't pay for itself.

Every picture of these girls will be #gifted, from the muslins to the moses baskets, its all either free or she'll be making money from it.

And now she's a Nicu c-section-mum of twin girls and 2boys she'll be looking for all the praise and recognition like she's doing something no one else does every day and gets on with without a fuss.

How long till she's either showing off her post partum body to either show off she's back in her #afflink Topshop jeans, or to cash in on the Stacy Solomon "dont give a f*** about my stomach" movement.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohh no I don’t like that photo of the girls bottles propped up - I’m not all clued up but surely that’s not ok? I hope she’s not going to feed them like that. I know if both babies want feeding it must be difficult but I hate seeing baby’s feeding whilst their bottles are leaning on something or propped up :(

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.