Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last scene in their latest vlog is odd. I think some things should be left private.
Jesse jumping on her stomach, her telling the boys off, then when Jesse feeds the baby and she goes “well done Jesse she’s drinking mummy’s expressed breastmilk isn’t she” don’t think Jesse has a clue what you’re on about hun. Just call it milk
It seemed like a private family bonding time I was invading

Reactions: 7
Not too sure about Rosabella, especially as her niece is called Rosie. India Lily is a lovely name though.

Reactions: 6
Love the name India, not so keen on Rosabella, I think it’s pretty but quite long/bit of a mouthful and just not a name id use. Cute middle names as well :)
Knew there would be a bella in there somewhere and a flower name - just had a feeling after two boys she’d go very girly on the girls names.

Reactions: 3
Standard frilly names that everyone is giving their kids nowadays. Not my cup of tea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
The names individually are pretty but if they’re double barrelled first names rather than first and second names it’s a bit of a mouthful ‘can Rosabella Winter and India Lily come over?’ It’s like they couldn’t decide! However if it’s just Rosabella and India that’s sweet

Also noticed she managed to get that pump she desperately wanted!

The names individually are pretty but if they’re double barrelled first names rather than first and second names it’s a bit of a mouthful ‘can Rosabella Winter and India Lily come over?’ It’s like they couldn’t decide! However if it’s just Rosabella and India that’s sweet

Also noticed she managed to get that pump she desperately wanted!
Yeah, of course gifted the extortionately priced Elvie breast pump!!

Ok I’ve just watched the vlog,
Lucy actually looks great, jordan is such a prat 😂😂 I just have to fast forward when he opens his mouth.

Reactions: 9
Not too sure about Rosabella, especially as her niece is called Rosie. India Lily is a lovely name though.
Rosabella sadly has a bit of chaviness to it IMO , Rose I love, Rose and Winter would have been beautiful, but they love the names and they are their babies.

Reactions: 10
My daughters middle name is India. I personally love it and wanted it as a first name but my husband said no 😞

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.