Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it funny for Jesse to be smacking frank? while frank is doing building work and has been there every available hour the last few days! I don’t care that he’s being paid, he’s doing those early mornings and late nights, even on a Sunday because it’s his brother and the bathroom is unfinished with a mother and two babies soon to be coming home.. he’s evidently trying to be helpful! Obviously no it doesn’t actually hurt, Jesse is like 3 or something, but Jesus teach him manners and tell him no. I’d be mortified if my son thought it was funny to be smacking his uncle who was trying his best and I proceeded to join in and do it too.
wE sHoUld’nT cOmMent oN tHe kIds..... I’m not, I’m commenting on the vlog cast members.

the kids are wild. And they seem to be little brats.

Although I never agree with people using their personal life/ children to make money, for Lucy this is her only source of income now and one she’s got to keep doing because she’s got to make money to support her 4 children she now has 🤷🏻‍♀️ You couldn’t just quit your job without any other source of income, never mind how crap it may feel at some points.
you know that tit that’s dressed in a Santa costume in the vlog intro....
meet Jordan, the fucker that should GET A bleeping JOB!!!!

Lucy chose to pimp the kids out LONG before it became necessary for her family to survive on influencer money.

but a lot of mums can dedicate a few years to looking after their babies because their husbands work.
what exactly does Jordan do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I get that people wanted to see what the babies looked like but a lot more people waited to see what the Royal babies looked like, a tasteful picture or posing outside the hospital was enough. I don’t get sharing pictures of babies as soon as they are born to random strangers, afford them some privacy...they have a whole childhood of being used in adverts.
We have seen it before with Rebecca Meldrum and Nikki Ryan and many others...yes, it is their job but is any job worth it where you are exposing your child from first breath onwards!

Reactions: 5
I get that people wanted to see what the babies looked like but a lot more people waited to see what the Royal babies looked like, a tasteful picture or posing outside the hospital was enough. I don’t get sharing pictures of babies as soon as they are born to random strangers, afford them some privacy...they have a whole childhood of being used in adverts.
We have seen it before with Rebecca Meldrum and Nikki Ryan and many others...yes, it is their job but is any job worth it where you are exposing your child from first breath onwards!
But If she didn’t show the babies face like Marnie Simpson Hannah Elizabeth Naomi Genes didn’t she would get a ton of hate? Not sticking up for her but it seems like she can’t win

Reactions: 3
Once someone on here accused me of being Lucy because i stated what Jordan done for work at the time 😂😂

• Haha
I've stayed quiet for a while because it was turning in to a rave thread 🙈

Question, does Jordan still work?

And secondly, I actually would have had more respect for her if she said "you know what, I've had twin baby girls and they're in NICU at the moment so I won't be showing them. Thanks for the well wishes, I'll return to vlogging/instagramming/pimping out my kids/selling my life for a quick quid soon.

Yeah she's "doing well" expressing to feed the babies... Like millions of women do every day, let's be honest! I'll sing Lucy QVC Carter's praises when she genuinely deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But If she didn’t show the babies face like Marnie Simpson Hannah Elizabeth Naomi Genes didn’t she would get a ton of hate? Not sticking up for her but it seems like she can’t win
Feur Deforce didn’t show her kids face for months, and she didn’t even share her name for the first month! Yes, people found the name part weird but who cares!?
I very much doubt she’d “get a ton of hate” online
quite the opposite!!!
most sane people would accept “we’re spending time as a family and we’re excited to introduce you to the twins in the new year”

no idea why you’re making excuses for her putting photos of her babies with tubs attached online.

And secondly, I actually would have had more respect for her if she said "you know what, I've had twin baby girls and they're in NICU at the moment so I won't be showing them. Thanks for the well wishes, I'll return to vlogging/instagramming/pimping out my kids/selling my life for a quick quid soon.

Yeah she's "doing well" expressing to feed the babies... Like millions of women do every day, let's be honest! I'll sing Lucy QVC Carter's praises when she genuinely deserves it.
thank bleeping god......😍😍😍

He’s slowly stopped doing videos at work it used to be 2/3 times a week, now he’s always home. Maybe their socials are making enough money now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Feur Deforce didn’t show her kids face for months, and she didn’t even share her name for the first month! Yes, people found the name part weird but who cares!?
I very much doubt she’d “get a ton of hate” online
quite the opposite!!!
most sane people would accept “we’re spending time as a family and we’re excited to introduce you to the twins in the new year”

no idea why you’re making excuses for her putting photos of her babies with tubs attached online.

thank bleeping god......😍😍😍
No thank you, I thought I was a real witch and the only person with these feelings 😂

completely agree!

Although I never agree with people using their personal life/ children to make money, for Lucy this is her only source of income now and one she’s got to keep doing because she’s got to make money to support her 4 children she now has 🤷🏻‍♀️ You couldn’t just quit your job without any other source of income, never mind how crap it may feel at some points.
I don’t get this.. how do we know this is her sole source of income? We don’t! They’ve known about the girls coming for majority of this year, they know the likelihood is that they’d be early so maybe he’s just taken some holiday or is on paid paternity leave? Also Lucy has said herself before that Jordan is able to work part time in a quarry (or something like that) and also with his brother so there’s a million reasons why he’s not at work but none of them truly explain the invasion of privacy of these newborn babies within hours of their lives because she needs to sustain her family, we do not know that? I expect they have savings, and regardless I’m sure she could post content or have pre-filmed in advance some kind of pointless video so she didn’t have to sell her soul for content.

Reactions: 4
He’s slowly stopped doing videos at work it used to be 2/3 times a week, now he’s always home. Maybe their socials are making enough money now 🤷🏻‍♀️
He definitely doesn’t work at the quarry anymore. They tried to make out that he can be flexible as it’s a family business and he has a bad shoulder. She’s definitely making enough money for both of them. He also does a lot of paid ads on his insta as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s doing the same thing as Connor and Elle where she’s employed him as her witch/slave/personal assistant. There’s no way they could manage with him out working all day and her on her own with the twins and 2 bratty boys.

Reactions: 6

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

He definitely doesn’t work at the quarry anymore. They tried to make out that he can be flexible as it’s a family business and he has a bad shoulder. She’s definitely making enough money for both of them. He also does a lot of paid ads on his insta as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s doing the same thing as Connor and Elle where she’s employed him as her witch/slave/personal assistant. There’s no way they could manage with him out working all day and her on her own with the twins and 2 bratty boys.
yeah he does a lot of ads for someone who doesn’t have much of a platform other than being ‘husband of..’ it’s weird how large brands work with him! I’m surprised he gets any really! I wouldnt think she is the ONLY source of income though, there’s lots of times she’s said Jordan’s working so I’m on my own with the boys etc, in recent videos. It’s been mostly with his brother I think

Didn’t he actually crash one of his dirt bikes and actually hurt his shoulder? I can remember it was all road burns anyways

you’re being serious? Do you really think c-sections are that rare? genuinely hundreds of woman have babies by c section daily. Especially with twins. Absolutely feels like your stomach has been sliced open and a child or two yanked out.
You need to visit a maternity hospital if you think they’re rare! 😂🤣

Either way a baby comes out is bleeping hard!!
I work in a maternity hospital, no they aren't rare but they're bloody tit anyway. Don't downplay a major operation just because they're 'not rare'. I know it's not a rave thread but you can have some empathy towards another woman who's been through an ordeal like this.... Even if she's had stuff gifted to her 🙄

Reactions: 33
They are so, so cute. Poor things don’t know what’s about to hit them when they head home to the carter household with Jordan (who I’m not sure id trust with two newborn babies he seems like he hasn’t a clue what day it is let alone anything else :LOL:) and the two boys who always seem to be running riot!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I work in a maternity hospital, no they aren't rare but they're bloody tit anyway. Don't downplay a major operation just because they're 'not rare'. I know it's not a rave thread but you can have some empathy towards another woman who's been through an ordeal like this.... Even if she's had stuff gifted to her 🙄
im going to quote my comment, the one that you quoted but....didn’t seem to read

Either way a baby comes out is bleeping hard!!

I know it’s been said earlier but this thread has changed.
Nobody needs to be told what they can and can’t say here or told how they make YOU (not just you YBW, everyone) feel. A comment was made yesterday or the day before that she will milk the fact the babies are being monitored in NICU, and you know what, going on her personality she probably will!

If you have a problem or you’re triggered by a comment, skip past it or hit report but this is getting old fast, this outrage is miss placed and quite frankly boring now.

Good luck everyone 😬 remember, report when someone pisses you off and let admin decide if the comment should remain.

and Lucy you’re doing GREAT SWEETIE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.