Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way you’ve worded it. I read it how the other person did too
oh lord, I assumed logic would kick in. Apologies for not spelling it out.

let me correct myself, woman don’t have c sections daily. That would hurt like a witch.

But hundreds of c sections take place daily in maternity hospitals across the world 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes not posting in real time! seems shes taking the pictures and uploading later when shes stuck on her own. Instagram is her job and she probably wants to make enough money now she can enjoy the twins without worrying about income! Jordan said he edited the video, prob when hes stuck in the home kids sleeping. So unfair all the hateful comments on here... They are probably trying to keep their minds busy so they aren't overthinking. These are memories to look back on. Absolutely ridiculous the post about her bras too shes was pregnant with twins! you aren't meant to wear underwire bras.
This is a gossip page not a rave one!!! Wish people would stop trying to control what’s written! If anyone chooses to put their lives online to the world and make money from it then they will be talked about! TBF I don’t think anything really bad has ever been said about Lucy, she may not be everyone’s cup of tea but compared to a lot of insta mums out there she certainly isn’t the worst. However that being said people are allowed their view. I think she’s doing great, any time in NICU is tough but at some level the twins arriving at 36wks she must have realised there was a chance they would be there. We need to remember all the insta mum/channel mum lot are in this for the money, it’s really that simple. It’s a job. Selling your children’s privacy from the moment they are born would not be for me and if I’m honest I think it’s a real betrayal of protection from the very people who should protect them the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Creased at how many of you have turned into LJC arse-lickers now that she's had the little sprogs hahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

let me correct myself, woman don’t have c sections daily. That would hurt like a witch.

But hundreds of c sections take place daily in maternity hospitals across the world 😬
Oh Lord, I thought the joke would be clear.

Reactions: 2
Creased at how many of you have turned into LJC arse-lickers now that she's had the little sprogs hahahahaha.
Maybe all the other instamums who are being BulLiEd in these threads should just pop out another baby and hey presto, they’re all doing amazing sweetie!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I have had 4 C sections and one of those was twins on Christmas Eve! Oh yes they hurt. All I wanted to do each time was rest and recover. I don’t think I even sent a picture of the baby to anyone...apart from texting my husband what I needed, I didn’t look at my phone.
I found over the years more women are having C sections and it seems where as before it used to be rest and look after yourself...the last time I was in I was told to take my own paracetamol and ibuprofen and aim to be up and about and out a lot quicker.

Reactions: 5
You can give credit where its due without being an arse-licker jesus christ have you never said something nice

Reactions: 21
I've just looked at her Instagram and I’m even more shocked than I was, she’s literally sharing EVERYTHING for that bag.

Those poor babies. You’re doing AMAZING SWEETIE but could you maybe get the tubes in a bit more!? You know for the gram.

so vulgar

Reactions: 3
Do I think it’s ridiculous that most things were gifted? Yes. Do I think her banging on about twin girls was irritating as duck? Yes. I could go on you get my point. I’m not her biggest fan

However I do think it’s sickening that someone can belittle another mother for her babies only being in nicu a short while. Yes it happens daily to many woman but it doesn’t make it any easier to the family going through it.

Im not an arse licker but I’m also not a massive bleep and I won’t rip someone a new hole about things like that, it’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What would people have to gain from commenting that she’s doing well?🤔
Giving credit where credit is due isn’t being an arselicker. I think we are all capable of disliking someone but being able to say that actually that person is doing a really good job at something. 🙄

Reactions: 22
Yes she’s doing well, but really as a mum it’s just what you do isn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️ You just get on with it no matter how you’re feeling it’s not really a biggie 😂 sure she is putting every single thing out there for everyone to see but like others have said, it’s her job, 100% their main if not only income so I’m sure others would do the same In that situation. Gotta do what you gotta do to provide 👊🏻

Reactions: 8
Like I said, I just find it really funny how nobody here has had a nice word to say about her for months and now all of a sudden it's like the tables have well and truly turned.

Reactions: 7
What beautiful little girls they are and the image of Lucy’s dad! Also the comment about the baby’s ONLY being in nicu for a few days is really hurtful. Nobody expects to have a baby and then them be taken away, especially after a massive operation where you can’t just get up and walk to them easily. I’ve been there and it’s heart breaking ☹ I don’t want to police peoples comments but just be mindful please 😞
At no point was it said to imply that any stay in nicu is a walk in the park, not at all. Infact I even said it’s the very last thing any parent would ever want! But to have your babies in a whirlwind, them go from being literally nurtured in your womb to needing medical assistance and you’re shoving those very private moments on public social media for people you don’t even know, it’s very vulnerable. They’ve just entered the world and they’re in intensive care, with other babies there too who are probably in extremely fragile states and mothers/fathers with the worst fears, meanwhile Lucy and Jordan are vlogging it and doing #nicu and taking selfies.. sorry but if you don’t think that’s an odd response to the situation then we will agree to disagree. At the time of me making my comment one of the girls was just being monitored for the evening, and Lucy was straight on it with baity comments, it just seems like there isn’t a line they won’t cross for views and social media in general. That’s what I meant by my comment. From the way she was being it seemed like even if the girls literally had a visit to nicu that was 10 seconds long walking through the corridor that she was ready (and happy!) to be using it for hashtags and things.. I’m literally saying it’s a serious thing, it’s intensive care and she was just on about the drama for her content as oppose to talking about how the girls actually were! That was all I meant by my comments, even though they clearly didn’t come across that way. I would hate my babies to be away from me, but would I share photos of them with tubes and wires online at hours old with thousands of people I don’t know and take selfies in the lift while they’re STILL in there? Absolutely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes she’s doing well, but really as a mum it’s just what you do isn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️ You just get on with it no matter how you’re feeling it’s not really a biggie 😂 sure she is putting every single thing out there for everyone to see but like others have said, it’s her job, 100% their main if not only income so I’m sure others would do the same In that situation. Gotta do what you gotta do to provide 👊🏻
GET A REAL JOB!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
you’re on the wrong site if you think selling your kids is a a job, or if you think we would all do the same in that situation.

Like duck I would, not for any amount of money.

maybe Lucy needs a rave thread at this point 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree that you shouldn’t use your kids for money. I only know of Lucy because of her car crash wannabe Rebecca Lamb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is it funny for Jesse to be smacking frank? while frank is doing building work and has been there every available hour the last few days! I don’t care that he’s being paid, he’s doing those early mornings and late nights, even on a Sunday because it’s his brother and the bathroom is unfinished with a mother and two babies soon to be coming home.. he’s evidently trying to be helpful! Obviously no it doesn’t actually hurt, Jesse is like 3 or something, but Jesus teach him manners and tell him no. I’d be mortified if my son thought it was funny to be smacking his uncle who was trying his best and I proceeded to join in and do it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Confused does channel mum pay people for having children?
no idea if that’s true, but its in the title “channel mum” 😬

I’m sure they’re all lactating over the mummy vlogger who’s just brought two new babies into the “family”.....
when she also has a son who’s school age and a toddler.

think of all the tit she can flog. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I think Lucy will be ”best in show” in 2020!

Reactions: 3
GET A REAL JOB!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
you’re on the wrong site if you think selling your kids is a a job, or if you think we would all do the same in that situation.

Like duck I would, not for any amount of money.

maybe Lucy needs a rave thread at this point 😂😂😂😂
Although I never agree with people using their personal life/ children to make money, for Lucy this is her only source of income now and one she’s got to keep doing because she’s got to make money to support her 4 children she now has 🤷🏻‍♀️ You couldn’t just quit your job without any other source of income, never mind how crap it may feel at some points.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.