Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not posting in real time! seems shes taking the pictures and uploading later when shes stuck on her own. Instagram is her job and she probably wants to make enough money now she can enjoy the twins without worrying about income! Jordan said he edited the video, prob when hes stuck in the home kids sleeping. So unfair all the hateful comments on here... They are probably trying to keep their minds busy so they aren't overthinking. These are memories to look back on. Absolutely ridiculous the post about her bras too shes was pregnant with twins! you aren't meant to wear underwire bras.

Reactions: 35
I hope the babies are feeding well and out of the NICU soon, it must be so hard for new mums in that situation. I can’t even imagine! Of course the NICU nurses and staff are amazing

Reactions: 8
The babies don’t look identical to me? I’m sure she said they were after they went for the 3D scan

The babies don’t look identical to me? I’m sure she said they were after they went for the 3D scan
you never really know until they come out.
We have twins here that weren’t supposed to be identical but they came out and people who aren’t around them a lot still can’t tell them apart.

Reactions: 2
One of the twins has the same little ear folds as jesse! Very cute!

Reactions: 5
Took a quick peek at the stories - I actually think she's doing a great job at showing the importance of expressing colostrum for babies, particularly NICU babies. I don't know much about her, but I do think raising awareness is great. And she does seem to be spending time with her twins, when she can. Let's not forget she's just had a major operation and needs to recover as well.
Yes! Thank you for saying this. It’s so true

Is she breastfeeding her twin girls? Don’t think I’ve heard her mention it?
Well done to her. She should be proud and I’m glad she’s sharing it

Reactions: 13
No one said they were identical 🤷🏻‍♀️
The one on the right looks very like Katie / Lucy’s dad

I can’t believe how much the twins look like her dad! Cute really as the boys resemble Jordon so much!

What beautiful little girls they are and the image of Lucy’s dad! Also the comment about the baby’s ONLY being in nicu for a few days is really hurtful. Nobody expects to have a baby and then them be taken away, especially after a massive operation where you can’t just get up and walk to them easily. I’ve been there and it’s heart breaking ☹ I don’t want to police peoples comments but just be mindful please 😞

Reactions: 30
Thinking and being are different things their side profile does look similar, definitely different will tell as they grow won’t we

Thinking and being are different things their side profile does look similar, definitely different will tell as they grow won’t we
I’m aware. I was simply stating I didn’t think they looked identical as she shared a post on insta a while ago saying she thought they were and was asking people to guess whether they would be or not 🤷‍♀️

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I have to say she’s doing amazingly well. 2 boys to worry about at home, just given birth to twins, breast feeding and recovering from a c-section! Not to mention the pain, lack of sleep, the girls being in nicu. All that a few days before Christmas? I’d be stressed to the hilt. Well done Lucy 👏

Reactions: 53
I know this isn’t a rave thread but I have to say she’s doing amazingly well. 2 boys to worry about at home, just given birth to twins, breast feeding and recovering from a c-section! Not to mention the pain, lack of sleep, the girls being in nicu. All that a few days before Christmas? I’d be stressed to the hilt. Well done Lucy 👏
I agree, she’s doing amazing. She seems so calm and it’s nice she’s sharing her breastfeeding experience. May encourage other to try it. Even for a short time x

Reactions: 21
I don’t want to be that person but “she’s doing so amazing” 😴😴😴😴

she’s using her bleeping newborn babies for content to get that channel mum bag. 💰

Sorry but I can’t join the “well done you’re amazing sweetie” brigade when everything from their nappies to their beds have been gifted and their most vulnerable moments used for content.

the “amazing” mums are the ones who struggle to look after and provide for their kids without putting their first pictures (and their actual expressed colostrum 😂) online for basic strangers to see.

she had twins via c-section, many do it daily.

just my opinion

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t want to be that person but “she’s doing so amazing” 😴😴😴😴

she’s using her bleeping newborn babies for content to get that channel mum bag. 💰

Sorry but I can’t join the “well done you’re amazing sweetie” brigade when everything from their nappies to their beds have been gifted and their most vulnerable moments used for content.

the “amazing” mums are the ones who struggle to look after and provide for their kids without putting their first pictures (and their actual expressed colostrum 😂) online for basic strangers to see.

she had twins via c-section, many do it daily.

just my opinion
People are having c-sections daily? That's a new one 😂

Reactions: 2
People are having c-sections daily? That's a new one 😂
you’re being serious? Do you really think c-sections are that rare? genuinely hundreds of woman have babies by c section daily. Especially with twins. Absolutely feels like your stomach has been sliced open and a child or two yanked out.
You need to visit a maternity hospital if you think they’re rare! 😂🤣

Either way a baby comes out is bleeping hard!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
you’re being serious? Do you really think c-sections are that rare? genuinely hundreds of woman have babies by c section daily. Especially with twins. Absolutely feels like your stomach has been sliced open and a child or two yanked out.
You need to visit a maternity hospital if you think they’re rare! 😂🤣

Either way a baby comes out is bleeping hard!!
It’s the way you’ve worded it. I read it how the other person did too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.