Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sweet little babies!! Lucy looks knackered bless her, it’s a huge Op to go through, often I think underestimated due to a new baby being in the mix, but it’s major abdominal surgery. I hope she has lots of help on hand when she’s home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I honestly think she’s doing amazing 😬 after my csection I felt like I’d been hit by a bus and could barely manage to lean over to lift my baby alone never mind pumping milk for 2 babies and visiting NICU several times a day to visit the babies that you’ve just birthed and had taken away from you 👎🏻

Reactions: 38
Do they actually get 10k for sharing the birth vlog?!?! Or was that a joke! Or is that from views on YouTube? Wow

Reactions: 1
Damn they got that vlog up quick. Where have they locked the boys to get that edited and all.

were waiting for the doctor... I assume it’s a girl 🙄🙄
dafuq!?!?

Reactions: 4
I honestly think she’s doing amazing 😬 after my csection I felt like I’d been hit by a bus and could barely manage to lean over to lift my baby alone never mind pumping milk for 2 babies and visiting NICU several times a day to visit the babies that you’ve just birthed and had taken away from you 👎🏻
When I had my second c section at 35 weeks, baby was taken to NICU, I was dressed and showered and up with baby boy 7 hours later. I think it was the adrenaline I just recovered instantly the pain was there but I felt separate from it, my baby needed me. First section I was right state and in reality it was a walk in the park in comparison. She’s doing so well getting that colostrum into them. Liquid gold. We can say a lot about her but credit where credit is due

Reactions: 30
I think she’s doing amazing too. I know this is a rant thread but still. When you look at some of the parents on here

Reactions: 18
I think Jordan just assumed because it’s baby related and most midwifes etc in the wards are usually women it would be a woman coming to see them 😂

Reactions: 3
I think Jordan just assumed because it’s baby related and most midwifes etc in the wards are usually women it would be a woman coming to see them 😂
he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed is he 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she's doing really well. Major abdominal surgery and she's up and obviously really cares for her daughters. Her idiot sister has passed on her cold though. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
To say she has such a big family and a seems to mention a fair few friends I'm surprised not one seems to of visited her just to help and support her besides Jordan

Reactions: 4
To say she has such a big family and a seems to mention a fair few friends I'm surprised not one seems to of visited her just to help and support her besides Jordan
Visitors spreading bugs was the last thing I wanted when I had my baby...

Reactions: 11
Visitors spreading bugs was the last thing I wanted when I had my baby...
Agree, my 1st baby was in nicu for a week and I didn’t see anyone.

Also visiting times at my hospital are 3pm-8pm and they’ll only be able to push her down to nicu and leave because they won’t be allowed in.

Reactions: 5
Agree, my 1st baby was in nicu for a week and I didn’t see anyone.

Also visiting times at my hospital are 3pm-8pm and they’ll only be able to push her down to nicu and leave because they won’t be allowed in.
Her family would be better off staying at hers and looking after the boys, which is what they have been doing

So glad they’ve actually shown the babies. Sick of this influencer trend of not showing the babies face for 2 weeks, just side or back views. It’s dumb

Reactions: 20
In our area there are restrictions on visitors due to norovirus, maybe its the same there x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.