Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! I’m not her biggest fan but I do think she’s being picked apart for things that she can’t help. It’s all fine and well saying “get a porter” but after I gave birth to my son, I was left on a ward all night, alone, in the dark with nobody around. So it’s not always THAT easy 🤷🏻‍♀️
But did you Instagram the full thing?

Reactions: 1
Her job is to Instagram her full life, that’s how she makes money lol. We don’t need to like it 😂

Reactions: 7
Her job is to Instagram her full life, that’s how she makes money lol. We don’t need to like it 😂
No no I agree- with you and the above poster. We don’t have to like it, we don’t have to agree with it but we can have opinions on it. And I do fee for her- I’m not a total monster 😉 still think she’s a bit of a twit- the selfies, the pics of the colostrum.
I do hope the babies and her are ok

Reactions: 2
Took a quick peek at the stories - I actually think she's doing a great job at showing the importance of expressing colostrum for babies, particularly NICU babies. I don't know much about her, but I do think raising awareness is great. And she does seem to be spending time with her twins, when she can. Let's not forget she's just had a major operation and needs to recover as well.

Reactions: 39
Took a quick peek at the stories - I actually think she's doing a great job at showing the importance of expressing colostrum for babies, particularly NICU babies. I don't know much about her, but I do think raising awareness is great. And she does seem to be spending time with her twins, when she can. Let's not forget she's just had a major operation and needs to recover as well.
I agree. Although not everyone’s cup of tea to be sharing so much online, hats off to her for being so open and sharing of expressing and breastfeeding for babies, especially nicu!

Reactions: 13
Exactly! I’m not her biggest fan but I do think she’s being picked apart for things that she can’t help. It’s all fine and well saying “get a porter” but after I gave birth to my son, I was left on a ward all night, alone, in the dark with nobody around. So it’s not always THAT easy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed. Yes she’s annoying but whether its your first baby or not, it’s an emotional and stressful time and everyone handles it in different ways.

Reactions: 9
“Me & Jordan have been expressing colostrum” since when did Jordan lactate?
My husband helped me hand express because the baby wouldn’t latch and I was in a bad place. So I’d have said the same... She may have done one boob while Jordan done the other.

Reactions: 6
It doesn't take a minute to post on instagram lol she's not even posted that often

Reactions: 7
Less than 24 hours of the babies being born and a birth vlog is already up! The devil works hard but the Carter’s work harder 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those are just all short clips right enough Jordan’s probs edited it all, or maybe she has because I doubt I’d be sleeping much. The vlog was funny cue a lifetime or her reminding Jordan who is who

Reactions: 4
Hate to keep defending her because I think she should just get off Instagram but I think she means being immobile so she can’t get to her babies...
I think this too I’ve had a section and find it incredibly hard nt being able to care for my child the way I wanted to because of recovery. It’s not like she can spring up from the bed and go to see them easily

Reactions: 9
Aw they are cute! Decent weights for twins born at their gestation too. I thought they’d be around 4lbs

Reactions: 3
I think this too I’ve had a section and find it incredibly hard nt being able to care for my child the way I wanted to because of recovery. It’s not like she can spring up from the bed and go to see them easily
Agreed I had a section and there was never any staff around couldn’t pick my child up to feed him or change his nappy (single mum) and couldn’t even stand to reach the button

Reactions: 1
Is she breastfeeding her twin girls? Don’t think I’ve heard her mention it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.