Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark my words even if the girls leave nicu this morning and only had to spend the night there, with both being able to have cuddles and just being observed, Lucy will still go on about this forever!! About how hard she had it and think she’s a nicu mum. I hope the girls are alright and it seems as though they are, but I just get the vibe from them that if anything can be dramatised and especially for sympathy they will do it! So so many mums and dads have babies early and have horrendous times with it, so it will pull on some heart strings that her children will be her ‘brave girls!’ forever and we shall be reminded every birthday, the first video for that bit extra of a clickbait, everything!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but there twins are in nicu why the hell are they posting it all over Instagram? To be honest it’s a little embarrassing. Showing us the milk she’s expressed and how she’s feeding. Why do we need to know this? This whole influencer thing of sharing every detail is getting so old now. This should be a private time between you and your family not flaunting it all over Instagram. She seriously needs to get a grip

Reactions: 26
I think they’ll go with ‘L’ names - Liliana & Lucia are my guesses!

Mark my words even if the girls leave nicu this morning and only had to spend the night there, with both being able to have cuddles and just being observed, Lucy will still go on about this forever!! About how hard she had it and think she’s a nicu mum. I hope the girls are alright and it seems as though they are, but I just get the vibe from them that if anything can be dramatised and especially for sympathy they will do it! So so many mums and dads have babies early and have horrendous times with it, so it will pull on some heart strings that her children will be her ‘brave girls!’ forever and we shall be reminded every birthday, the first video for that bit extra of a clickbait, everything!
To be fair I think it would affect any parent in some way seeing their child in NICU, even if it was only for a night. But yes it will be dramatised, like Mrs Meldrum did with Poppy.

Reactions: 12
I think the names will go together but won’t be matching. They’ve already said they won’t start with the same letter.
Sounds like they have some complications with one of the babies 🙁

My son was born at 37 weeks and ended up with a NICU stay for 2 weeks with Sepsis and Meningitis. It was a small stay compared to others that we saw in there. I can't stand. The last thing we ever thought of doing was taking selfies. Lots of photos of him to send to family but even 2 and a half years later I can't bring myself to look at them 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm normally a lurker on this site but I just had to post. #nicu hashtag on her latest Instagram post? Really? It's hard to articulate why but it actually made me feel disgusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think they’ll go with ‘L’ names - Liliana & Lucia are my guesses!

To be fair I think it would affect any parent in some way seeing their child in NICU, even if it was only for a night. But yes it will be dramatised, like Mrs Meldrum did with Poppy.
definitley I do agree, I just think she is clever and will use it for sales, juicier video titles and more viewed posts for her and she’s not silly to use that even if her girls had 10 minutes in there for an observation so I think she will make it a big thing IF it isn’t regardless of the actual situation, because she knows what she’s doing and the fact she’s taking photos for insta and selfies already shows that side of her unfortunately. I hope the girls are out of there ASAP and both thriving though, it’s of course not something any parent ever wants, but most wouldn’t have the first thought to reach for their phone. I wouldn’t even be surprised it one of those photos ends up as a thumbnail.

Reactions: 6
definitley I do agree, I just think she is clever and will use it for sales, juicier video titles and more viewed posts for her and she’s not silly to use that even if her girls had 10 minutes in there for an observation so I think she will make it a big thing IF it isn’t regardless of the actual situation, because she knows what she’s doing and the fact she’s taking photos for insta and selfies already shows that side of her unfortunately. I hope the girls are out of there ASAP and both thriving though, it’s of course not something any parent ever wants, but most wouldn’t have the first thought to reach for their phone. I wouldn’t even be surprised it one of those photos ends up as a thumbnail.
Same as Joe Wicks. His little boy poorly in hospital for a week, and his wife only just been discharged and he’s constantly posting on two Instagram accounts. Narcissist.

Reactions: 8
Hope the girls are ok but Lucy and Jordan really need to switch off their phones and log out of insta. Concentrate on Lucy recovering and getting those baby girls home not being on Instagram every half hour.

Reactions: 17
This is a bit of a head comment. It doesn’t matter how long a baby is in nicu for, I can imagine it still hurts all the same. I’m all for bitching but that’s beyond harsh and belittles mothers who have had a hard time with their babies in nicu for a short time.

Reactions: 24
This is a bit of a head comment. It doesn’t matter how long a baby is in nicu for, I can imagine it still hurts all the same. I’m all for bitching but that’s beyond harsh and belittles mothers who have had a hard time with their babies in nicu for a short time.
This. I don’t think anyone should be making light of any situation like this. Whether they’re in NICU for a day, a week or a month a woman has still given birth and then had her babies pretty much taken away from her. I’m sure when you give birth all you want to do is cuddle those precious babies as much as you can, whenever you want and Lucy at the moment can’t do that as they’re not with her therefore it’s going to be a hard time for her no matter how long they’re in there for. Seeing your babies in NICU must be so worrying as well whatever the problems are and no matter how minor they are. I’d hate to give birth and have my babies being whisked away from me!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is her sisters little girl Rosie? I never new that. That’s weird considering how much she’s banged on about loving Rose names & how the boys wants a Rose variation

7B6BEA50-E330-4ED8-93B9-813E7B317BE1.png

The hardest part is being immobile.... not being separated from your 1 day old babies!

wonder if the 10k from channel mum has hit the bank yet

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Hate to keep defending her because I think she should just get off Instagram but I think she means being immobile so she can’t get to her babies...
the nice side of me thought that too but say that?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
the witch of me thinks get off Instagram and ask for a porter to take you to see your babies!

Reactions: 4
“Me & Jordan have been expressing colostrum” since when did Jordan lactate?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
This. I don’t think anyone should be making light of any situation like this. Whether they’re in NICU for a day, a week or a month a woman has still given birth and then had her babies pretty much taken away from her. I’m sure when you give birth all you want to do is cuddle those precious babies as much as you can, whenever you want and Lucy at the moment can’t do that as they’re not with her therefore it’s going to be a hard time for her no matter how long they’re in there for. Seeing your babies in NICU must be so worrying as well whatever the problems are and no matter how minor they are. I’d hate to give birth and have my babies being whisked away from me!
Exactly! I’m not her biggest fan but I do think she’s being picked apart for things that she can’t help. It’s all fine and well saying “get a porter” but after I gave birth to my son, I was left on a ward all night, alone, in the dark with nobody around. So it’s not always THAT easy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.