Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of my well-off friends who always moan about being poor. It’s not cute or relatable, it’s just irritating.
Usually what they mean is they are annoyed they are finally having to put their hand in their own pocket, not that they can't afford to, and the distinction Is lost on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she’s lost her love of YouTube and I think lockdown has really effected her. I’m purely speculating but when I look at her it’s like she’s lost all her joy and she’s plodding along with YouTube and Insta to pay the bills. They’ve got this expensive house, which might have a huge mortgage, it’s tiny and needs lots of work and she’s been stuck in it for a year. Not saying it’s different to everyone else but we watch her and I feel like I can see it all weighing on her.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s lost her love of YouTube and I think lockdown has really effected her. I’m purely speculating but when I look at her it’s like she’s lost all her joy and she’s plodding along with YouTube and Insta to pay the bills. They’ve got this expensive house, which might have a huge mortgage, it’s tiny and needs lots of work and she’s been stuck in it for a year. Not saying it’s different to everyone else but we watch her and I feel like I can see it all weighing on her.
What's Adam's job, Maybe his career isn't guaranteed anymore and she knows She will need to pay all the mortgage off?

Reactions: 2
She’s mentioned that at least 3 times now. 😐

I really like her but the ads, subtle begs, gifted r2d2 bracelet type things (omg, amazing!!!!... wore it once, never seen again) are a bit much now.

And the homeownership is so expensive chat, it is, but you chose London. Go back to the Wirral if it’s that bad, where she could get the same house for a fifth or a quarter of what she paid for the house she has. And she probably wouldn’t have to shuffle through the kitchen in a towel after a bath.

London and the South house prices blow my mind!

Reactions: 15
She’s mentioned that at least 3 times now. 😐

I really like her but the ads, subtle begs, gifted r2d2 bracelet type things (omg, amazing!!!!... wore it once, never seen again) are a bit much now.

And the homeownership is so expensive chat, it is, but you chose London. Go back to the Wirral if it’s that bad, where she could get the same house for a fifth or a quarter of what she paid for the house she has. And she probably wouldn’t have to shuffle through the kitchen in a towel after a bath.

London and the South house prices blow my mind!
I just pictured her in the towel in the kitchen 😂😂 what a messed up design. Who thought that was an okay floor plan?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The house would have originally had no bathroom and just an outside toilet. It’s not uncommon for some old terraced houses to have an odd layout like that to accommodate a bathroom later. Bigger ones losing a bedroom (or part of) smaller ones, sometimes it’s just a little extension on the back. Her house has had to lose some kitchen space to fit it in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The house would have originally had no bathroom and just an outside toilet. It’s not uncommon for some old terraced houses to have an odd layout like that to accommodate a bathroom later. Bigger ones losing a bedroom (or part of) smaller ones, sometimes it’s just a little extension on the back. Her house has had to lose some kitchen space to fit it in.
Exactly, some people have no knowledge of history. There are so many properties with bathroom off the kitchen in UK.

Reactions: 21
it is a fairly common design in many old UK houses, especially terraced properties. For me, it wouldn’t be to my taste and would be a deal breaker tbh. Especially if I was spending over £500,000!!!

it is a fairly common design in many old UK houses, especially terraced properties. For me, it wouldn’t be to my taste and would be a deal breaker tbh. Especially if I was spending over £500,000!!!
Deal breaker for me too I think, if my budget was half a mil! I’d have probably put up with it in a rental when I was younger (early-mid 20s) for a few years. But buying now for me at 32 I wouldn’t want that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Deal breaker for me too I think, if my budget was half a mil! I’d have probably put up with it in a rental when I was younger (early-mid 20s) for a few years. But buying now for me at 32 I wouldn’t want that.
Totally agree! In a rental id just put up with it, but as you say in your 30s when you are splashing some serious money on a property, I don’t want to be dashing through my kitchen after using the shower !!

Reactions: 4
Urgh the bathroom layouts... this reminds me of a time when I was dating a boy when I was 16 and had to go from his bedroom (which was the converted attic) through the living room where his parents were, through the kitchen, through a weird sheltered ice box room to get to the bathroom.

I couldn't cope with that if I lived there permanently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree! In a rental id just put up with it, but as you say in your 30s when you are splashing some serious money on a property, I don’t want to be dashing through my kitchen after using the shower !!
They bought in Putney, which is very expensive, for 500k they did well finding this house. It's a bargain. For same price to buy somewhere else with a bathroom upstairs they'd have to go much further out like Croydon.

• Wow
They bought in Putney, which is very expensive, for 500k they did well finding this house. It's a bargain. For same price to buy somewhere else with a bathroom upstairs they'd have to go much further out like Croydon.
And I think had covid not happened she wouldn’t be complaining because she’d be in the hustle and bustle of it all but because covid has shut a lot of things down and some workers will work from home forever or if they decide too they’re probably questioning things a lot more but they can sell and will make a profit of some kind

Reactions: 10
One minute into her new video she is ~ReLaTabLe~ because:
1. She has leggings on
2. She has a bad back in her "old age"
3. She likes being in her comfort zone
4. The room is untidy off camera

She needs to stop trying so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I’ve no doubt about that. I used to live in Croydon, so I’m well aware it’s no Putney!! They’ve definitely bought for the postcode and as you say, have still got a bargain. But for that you do have to sacrifice , and I’m not sure for me I could sacrifice the bathroom!!

Reactions: 2
Oh I’ve no doubt about that. I used to live in Croydon, so I’m well aware it’s no Putney!! They’ve definitely bought for the postcode and as you say, have still got a bargain. But for that you do have to sacrifice , and I’m not sure for me I could sacrifice the bathroom!!
Adam’s brother also lives close (like 2 streets away) I don’t doubt that’s part why they bought it too

Reactions: 5