Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, I dunno. Maybe that is true but I think she just takes any ad that comes her way, regardless if she uses the item or thinks its good.
Yeah all lies. They only use razors, no epilators, no wax strips unless it's hair removing cream, but wait it was all lasered off month ago.

I would like to see more vlogs, she shines in those l.

Reactions: 1
Was nobody else shocked at how little they have done in their new house? Especially during lockdown?! 😳

Reactions: 2
Was nobody else shocked at how little they have done in their new house? Especially during lockdown?! 😳
Everyone is different and budgets are different. I think they’ve done enough to make it theirs. I imagine the roof repairs, living room floor, gas leak, now a new boiler is costing them a bit. I’ve owned my house just over a year and only repainted two rooms.

Reactions: 14
Everyone is different and budgets are different. I think they’ve done enough to make it theirs. I imagine the roof repairs, living room floor, gas leak, now a new boiler is costing them a bit. I’ve owned my house just over a year and only repainted two rooms.
I agree regarding budget. It can be a slow process but I thought repainting would be a priority as that’s the first step to making a room more liveable.
Now paint wouldn’t cost too much and let’s face it we’ve all had the time over the past few months. A freshen up would take a day, a weekend at most and make such a difference.

B9D62A1B-07FA-4D75-9824-CEF8155EABE1.png

E2FBBE0F-45D6-4DF0-8DCE-D67E067E8EA6.png

I agree regarding budget. It can be a slow process but I thought repainting would be a priority as that’s the first step to making a room more liveable.
Now paint wouldn’t cost too much and let’s face it we’ve all had the time over the past few months. A freshen up would take a day, a weekend at most and make such a difference.

View attachment 173230
View attachment 173231
Yeahhh, i think she's waiting for freebies for the rooms. Gabby might have been giving her tips with all that painting 😅

The boiler could have been very expensive, but I'd prefer to have seen her doing the gardening makeover herself rather than just new argos garden furniture and washing line. I like that she always seemed more real if that makes sense than say inthefrow or lydiamillen

Didn’t she have to pay a lot to get the roof seen to initially? A lot of what they’ve put their money into probably isn’t even visible. I think they’ve made decent progress in 6 months, as she mentioned herself in the video other influencers can make these big changes in weeks but they’re probably in much more fortunate positions, or have much more disposable cash (or much more debt!!)

Reactions: 11
Guys paint doesn’t have to be expensive and time is free 🤣🤣
Yes she may have had other expenses but she’s literally got filthy walls!! It’s comes across as quite lazy to me, every room she walked into she would say “as you can see we’ve done nothing/very little!”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not only that but the fact she did the bedroom and living room and the living room floor when she hadn't painted the ceiling, skirting or doors.

She has plenty of time regardless of lockdown but I really do feel she is waiting for alot of freebies.

She is in a fortunate position. She does youtube full time with constant ads on there and Instagram and Adam works so I don't believe they're struggling at all and are simply waiting to be sent things and gifted items/whole ass rooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not only that but the fact she did the bedroom and living room and the living room floor when she hadn't painted the ceiling, skirting or doors.

She has plenty of time regardless of lockdown but I really do feel she is waiting for alot of freebies.

She is in a fortunate position. She does youtube full time with constant ads on there and Instagram and Adam works so I don't believe they're struggling at all and are simply waiting to be sent things and gifted items/whole ass rooms.
Thank you 🙌🏻
Everyone singing her praises for being “real” or “relatable” But is she? She’s in a very privileged position. She’s just lazy!!

I don’t know - I don’t see the need to decorate somewhere really quickly. It’s often better to live with it how it is for a while as your ideas develop and change. Also from the point of view of an influencer, if she decorated it all in a few months, the content is then over - better to stretch it out over a year or two.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know - I don’t see the need to decorate somewhere really quickly. It’s often better to live with it how it is for a while as your ideas develop and change. Also from the point of view of an influencer, if she decorated it all in a few months, the content is then over - better to stretch it out over a year or two.

I like to decorate as soon as I can. Hate living somewhere unfinished and not my style. Lucy knows the style she wants she's just too lazy to do so or is waiting for the freebies.

Nobody wants to watch someone decorating their house for 2 years?

If people can do it in a decent time frame with limited funds she sure as heck can do it with her funds.

I like to decorate as soon as I can. Hate living somewhere unfinished and not my style. Lucy knows the style she wants she's just too lazy to do so or is waiting for the freebies.

Nobody wants to watch someone decorating their house for 2 years?

If people can do it in a decent time frame with limited funds she sure as heck can do it with her funds.
I think that (besides of course waiting for gifted goodies too) she might genuinely not have the money... She did mentioned a few times during the strict lockdown that work had dried out and that she barely gates any work e-mails, and also before lockdown when she vlogged, she'd say, oh I need to prepare a bit of paid work, and now it's painting walls by herself, gardening and making makrames. She also stopped doing "Average girl tries (insert the brand)" and as some of them were sponsored, so that must have added to her income nicely.

I think that (besides of course waiting for gifted goodies too) she might genuinely not have the money... She did mentioned a few times during the strict lockdown that work had dried out and that she barely gates any work e-mails, and also before lockdown when she vlogged, she'd say, oh I need to prepare a bit of paid work, and now it's painting walls by herself, gardening and making makrames. She also stopped doing "Average girl tries (insert the brand)" and as some of them were sponsored, so that must have added to her income nicely.
That very well could be the case but I don't see it. Almost every video has an ad/sponsored section and on Instagram she posts loads of ads. She will have saved too and she wouldn't have bought a house if there were no savings to their names. And Adam works so it's not like they have no money.

Even with the money I still decorate, garden and make stuff myself with my husband so don't see that as an indication of no money? Especially as she has the time. Why pay someone to do it when you can easily do it yourself?

I do like Lucy, don't get me wrong but the constant ads and laziness is very off putting along with the self deprecating and the trying hard to be funny and relatable.

Oh and he ramped up love of certain things when she knows she can get freebies from it!!

Oh and wasn't that vinyl stand she bought stupidly expensive?

That very well could be the case but I don't see it. Almost every video has an ad/sponsored section and on Instagram she posts loads of ads. She will have saved too and she wouldn't have bought a house if there were no savings to their names. And Adam works so it's not like they have no money.

Even with the money I still decorate, garden and make stuff myself with my husband so don't see that as an indication of no money? Especially as she has the time. Why pay someone to do it when you can easily do it yourself?

I do like Lucy, don't get me wrong but the constant ads and laziness is very off putting along with the self deprecating and the trying hard to be funny and relatable.

Oh and he ramped up love of certain things when she knows she can get freebies from it!!

Oh and wasn't that vinyl stand she bought stupidly expensive?
ETA: just found it, it was £350. If she was low on funds then she wouldn't be spending that on a stand she could have got elsewhere alot cheaper?

Last edited:
We couldn’t paint our walls in lockdown, because our neighbours complained about the noise from the sanding machine. They could have been in a similar situation.

We couldn’t paint our walls in lockdown, because our neighbours complained about the noise from the sanding machine. They could have been in a similar situation.
If it's being done at a reasonable hour then I don't see the need to stop. There's plenty that could have been done.

Lol this thread has a lot of mean stuff for a rave thread?

I love Lucy 🤷‍♀️ find her super relateable. I think she has seemed very down lately with the lockdown situ, but I guess aren't we all?

Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise it was a rave thread but I do think my comments were reasonable? I was just so shocked when I saw they’d not progressed the house at all! And I stand by my opinion that she’s lazy 🤣

I don't think what I've said is too mean? I think my points are reasonable and sue is lazy.

As I said, I do like her, I just get very frustrated and put off with her attitude and laziness.

Reactions: 1
I thought she'd done a fair bit. It's only been six months. I've had my house 8 years and it's nowhere near finished!

If it's being done at a reasonable hour then I don't see the need to stop. There's plenty that could have been done.
Well, some neighbours can be unreasonable. A friend of a friend is renovating their Victorian fixer-upper and they have had it all - complaints from neighbours about noise, dirt, dust, light, and, the best one, flytipping. When they had a skip on their drive. 🤦‍♀️