Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like the look of her bathroom 💁🏼‍♀️ Not sure about the combination of herringbone and terrazzo, but I’d 100% choose terrazzo myself. Think she’s doing a good job of keeping it kind of modern whilst not going too over the top.

Reactions: 8
I actually quite like the look of her bathroom 💁🏼‍♀️ Not sure about the combination of herringbone and terrazzo, but I’d 100% choose terrazzo myself. Think she’s doing a good job of keeping it kind of modern whilst not going too over the top.
I'm enjoying her vlogs atm.

Reactions: 7
When did Lucy say the next bathroom update vlog be out? Looking forward to seeing it

Reactions: 1
When did Lucy say the next bathroom update vlog be out? Looking forward to seeing it
She posted a story about it but can’t exactly remember what she said, something about there was meant to be a video about it this week but smth caused the work to stall for a bit so the video would’ve been boring and she didn’t want to upload a boring video, she said next video about it will be up soon - can’t remember the day I thought she said Thursday or Sunday, wasn’t today so maybe Sunday? lol

They had a delay but I thought she said maybe she'll post the next vlog Thursday (which was yesterday)?

Did she say the delay was something to do with the tiles? I swear to god if she just hasn't ordered enough after the fiasco with the living room flooring....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think it was something like a box had gone missing or was slow to arrive. There was an IG story saying something like ‘let me know if anyone spots a box of tiles on the M25/going the wrong way on the M25’ or something to that effect. (Maybe different motorway?)

I think the finished room will look alright. I wouldn’t choose the two tiles together and I wouldn’t go for that kind of bath in a small narrow room, but I’m sure it’ll be nice enough.

I’d have gone for a shower and no bath, big shower in the end, sink by toilet, plumbing permitting.

Feel that free standing type bath would be a nuisance to clean round in a room that small, more than an attached to the wall bath and I don’t like shower curtains, which she’ll have to have around the bath. In past rentals I’ve had they’ve always gone grubby or mouldy. Prefer a glass screen. But that’s just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Think it was something like a box had gone missing or was slow to arrive. There was an IG story saying something like ‘let me know if anyone spots a box of tiles on the M25/going the wrong way on the M25’ or something to that effect. (Maybe different motorway?)
I think the finished room will look alright. I wouldn’t choose the two tiles together and I wouldn’t go for that kind of bath in a small narrow room, but I’m sure it’ll be nice enough.
I’d have gone for a shower and no bath, big shower in the end, sink by toilet, plumbing permitting.
Feel that free standing type bath would be a nuisance to clean round in a room that small, more than an attached to the wall bath and I don’t like shower curtains, which she’ll have to have around the bath. In past rentals I’ve had they’ve always gone grubby or mouldy. Prefer a glass screen. But that’s just me.
Yeah, cleaning will be a witch and you're quite right about curtains. We are renting our place and although the bathroom is big enough and the bath is positioned in a way which would work with a glass screen, the landlord won't put a screen in and keeping the curtain nice and fresh is an ordeal.

Reactions: 4
I like Lucy and enjoy her videos, but on instagram today nearly every post on her story/grid is an ad today 🥱😴

I think this 70s vibe she’s going for will be out before too long, her hair is obviously something she is proud of but it‘s so long!! How does she not just want a proper chop? Just once 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah, cleaning will be a witch and you're quite right about curtains. We are renting our place and although the bathroom is big enough and the bath is positioned in a way which would work with a glass screen, the landlord won't put a screen in and keeping the curtain nice and fresh is an ordeal.
I hate the feeling of when the shower curtain touches my skin :sick: A shower screen is so much easier and more hygienic

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At least with a shower curtain you can just throw it in the wash & handy for her the washing machine is super close to the bathroom!
I hate shower screens bc they always have smudges on it.

It’s all personal preference, and tbf I am still not sure why they’ve got the shower in the middle! It’s just asking for the water to go everywhere when adam’s in it? Like it’s just gonna become a slip and slide

Last edited:
  • Wow
At least with a shower curtain you can just throw it in the wash & handy for her the washing machine is super close to the bathroom!
I hate shower screens bc they always have smudges on it.
Not if you use an actual glass cleaner 🤷‍♀️

I agree with other posters shower curtains seem grim and unhygienic to me.

Reactions: 4
The bathroom seems to be ready but no vlog yet.
lucy.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I have very mixed feelings about the bath caddy being submerged in water. Is everyone now uploading on Sunday?
Oh thank God I am not the only one! I thought it was a strange thing to think and didn't want to write it but yeah, also mixed feelings.