Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had my crockery on a narrow shelf like this, I'd probably knock off a plate every other day and give myself a black eye. Especially with the plates so chunky 😅

Reactions: 6
Does this look cute? I feel like it’s so cluttered! They clearly don’t have enough storage.

View attachment 1678447

Also what an odd place to hang your tea towel…

View attachment 1678458
All those piled up dishes omg! It doesn’t look cute at alllll. It’s so impractical not to mention kinda dangerous? What if you’re reaching up for something and accidentally knock everything else down? Also there’s only two of them, does she need to have 4-6 of every dish-ware item out on display? She could even stick some in a box and keep it in the office room if there’s no space in the kitchen to hide them away.

The second screenshot doesn’t look too bad though, still cluttered but with all the different colours/contrasting items it looks more quirky and kitsch. Lucy has a real problem with style over substance with some of her reno choices though…

Reactions: 5
All those piled up dishes omg! It doesn’t look cute at alllll. It’s so impractical not to mention kinda dangerous? What if you’re reaching up for something and accidentally knock everything else down. The second screenshot doesn’t look too bad though, still cluttered but with all the different colours it looks more quirky and kitsch.
Lucy has a real problem with style over substance with some of her reno choices.
It's kind of nice though that she hasn't rushed to get all new stuff for the kitchen as some other influencers do, and is using some of the things they've had already. They might not go with the new kitchen perfectly and therefore look a bit kitsch but it's commendable to use what you've got instead of buying everything new

Reactions: 9
I feel this is the kinda kitchen that as soon as it’s sold and has new owners, they would be installing kitchen cupboards as those shelves just look wildly impractical in the long run.

Reactions: 8
I find the cluttered countertops even worse than the open shelves as it will never look tidy.
Instead of that cluster around the coffee machine, I would put those things on the shelf above it instead of the plates and bowls. They don't go with the rest of the mismatched, colorful kitchen kitsch anyway.

Reactions: 6
They’ve gone for looks over practical. It’s a shame really, same with the bath! New owners will not want to clean water out from the side everytime they have a shower. I bet they want to make it their own but they have the intention of selling so

Reactions: 8
They’ve gone for looks over practical. It’s a shame really, same with the bath! New owners will not want to clean water out from the side everytime they have a shower. I bet they want to make it their own but they have the intention of selling so
I was thinking that too! It'll be party time for the silverfish population of Putney.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their kitchen seems very impractical. I'm surprised they haven't put hooks or a rail below the plate shelf for cups, as it would make sense to have mugs near the coffee station. Also if they had to have their plates exposed don't you get special wall mounted racks that at least allow them to be held separately? It just looks like a disaster waiting to happen with them all stacked up and crammed onto the shelf. It doesn't make sense why they have books stored in there when they have so little space, and having the books so close to the hob seems like they'll get ruined. I do love those wall tiles though haha

Reactions: 11
Has Lucy ever expressed a want to get engaged? She just mentioned that she was at 6 weddings this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has Lucy ever expressed a want to get engaged? She just mentioned that she was at 6 weddings this year.
No she’s never mentioned it or even hinted. Her and Adam seem a good couple and very compatible but maybe not conventional in that sense?

Reactions: 10
Yeah I don’t remember her mentioning it and I’ve been watching for years. She’s a bit more level headed than others so maybe she just doesn’t want those type of conversations things online which I wouldn’t blame her for

Reactions: 18
Yeah I don’t remember her mentioning it and I’ve been watching for years. She’s a bit more level headed than others so maybe she just doesn’t want those type of conversations things online which I wouldn’t blame her for
I think the same. She is still fairly private, as much as we see her house renos, she doesn’t run share a huge amount else about her life. Just that she writes (something?) for a living, originally from the Wirral and visits every so often, has had therapy of some kind for body image issues I think. I think they’re a lovely couple, married, engaged or not, and I’m not sure it’d change them anyway.

Reactions: 23
I think the same. She is still fairly private, as much as we see her house renos, she doesn’t run share a huge amount else about her life. Just that she writes (something?) for a living, originally from the Wirral and visits every so often, has had therapy of some kind for body image issues I think. I think they’re a lovely couple, married, engaged or not, and I’m not sure it’d change them anyway.
There was a point where I thought they’d broke up because I was so used to other vloggers shoving their bf in videos, when Adam hadn’t been in a video for a few weeks I presumed something was wrong. It was literally just that it’s her channel and she’s a bit private.

Reactions: 7
Yeah Adam and Lucy come across really well together imo. He’s one of the few YouTube bf/husbands that I like and respect. Has his own successful career outside of the internet, hasn’t tried to piggyback off of Lucy in the slightest. And features in her videos when it makes sense, but they’ve never tried to be an ‘internet couple’ so it never feels forced or awkward.

Reactions: 33
Yeah Adam and Lucy come across really well together imo. He’s one of the few YouTube bf/husbands that I like and respect. Has his own successful career outside of the internet, hasn’t tried to piggyback off of Lucy in the slightest. And features in her videos when it makes sense, but they’ve never tried to be an ‘internet couple’ so it never feels forced or awkward.
And he's sexy :censored: 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s very attractive how good Adam is in the kitchen and how he loves to cook - wish my husband was like this 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her new kitchen is stressing me out, everything is too cluttered now that she let go of the cupboards. Stacks and stacks of plates and jars - why? Anything out in the open will get dusty or greasy and I hope that tea towel doesn't catch fire from the stove. I'd be on the edge of my seat, waiting to hear a crash from the kitchen at any moment.

On board with the Adam appreciation though, he's a good one 😂

Reactions: 13
Yes the plates on that narrow shelf above the coffee machine are just an accident waiting to happen- it would irritate me how they don’t even fit - the edge is off the shelf?? I don’t know why you wouldn’t want some cupboards for things like plates etc!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.