Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really bothered me when they used to store kitchen foil and cling film on top of the extractor hood in the old kitchen, now they will have even less storage space. Are they going to be as messy with random clutter in the new kitchen?

To be honest, I'm really surprised they haven't upgraded yet. Last 1.5 years was when everyone was moving into bigger and better houses, market was booming, people saved a lot of money during the pandemic and Adam got a better job and their house went a lot up in price since they bought it. Perfect time to move. That's what we did too. If we waited until now, don't think we'd be able to do it as bigger houses now cost much more, same %, but £££ wise it's hard to reach it at this point.

Reactions: 7
Arghhh the faces and poses she pulls when she’s trying on clothes in her reels. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened to the kitchen updates? I don’t massively keep up with her IG but it’s been radio silence on her YouTube for almost two weeks…

Didn’t she get a gifted/Ad mattress a fee years ago. Before they moved into their own house didn’t they have two mattresses piled up on top of each other cos they had nowhere for the landlords one to go?

• Haha
Didn’t she get a gifted/Ad mattress a fee years ago. Before they moved into their own house didn’t they have two mattresses piled up on top of each other cos they had nowhere for the landlords one to go?
Oh yeah hahaha she is V chaotic

Reactions: 2
I won't make fun of that 'cause it happen to me. I did pay for me mattress though. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got to pay for that kitchen somehow 🤷‍♀️ I used to really like Lucy, and I do still like some of her videos but just can’t anymore with the constant ads, the disappearing unless it’s for an AD or a video that she wants views on. i know it’s the game, but it’s just a shame how these YouTubers go as soon as the money really comes in.

Reactions: 15
I won't make fun of that 'cause it happen to me. I did pay for me mattress though. 😜
I displayed landlord's mattress proudly in the living room behind a sofa :D It was leaning against the wall, you gotta do what you gotta do

• Haha
Got to pay for that kitchen somehow 🤷‍♀️ I used to really like Lucy, and I do still like some of her videos but just can’t anymore with the constant ads, the disappearing unless it’s for an AD or a video that she wants views on. i know it’s the game, but it’s just a shame how these YouTubers go as soon as the money really comes in.
And how obvious they make it - if you have to do ad videos, at least pepper them in amongst non-AD videos!!

Seriously what has she got going on with that kitchen?! I’m invested now, I wanna see the final product hahaha.

Seriously what has she got going on with that kitchen?! I’m invested now, I wanna see the final product hahaha.
Same!
Did something go wrong? Contractors came down with Covid? Or did she go away again and Adam forgot to film. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh finally! Honestly can’t say I’m mad at the final result at all. There wasn’t a ton of space to work for so it made sense not to go for anything too flashy. It’s not to my taste at all but it’s super inoffensive. I really, really don’t like the floor tiles though and I also think that while the fridge technically fits, it feels too big for the space somehow?

I'm glad they love it so much, but I actually couldn't believe how little difference there was between the old and new style when she showed those photos towards the end of the video! Basically the same colour and worktop but now with less storage?

Reactions: 12
I'm glad they love it so much, but I actually couldn't believe how little difference there was between the old and new style when she showed those photos towards the end of the video! Basically the same colour and worktop but now with less storage?
Yeah that’s what I thought too!
I think I just really don’t like the wall tiles because they don’t match with anything else in the kitchen. And I don’t understand the black shelf brackets when all the other hardware is gold. Just spray paint them gold?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.