Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Early shift gang.' That was posted an hour ago (so about 8.30ish). Are you serious?! Just proves how out of touch she is. Might be early for her but the early shift gang would tell her to duck off because they start at 5am! I know plenty of people who start work at 5.30 or 6am. 8am would be a later start for me. This just made me roll my eyes so much! She probably arses about for half the day too. Also she seems like one of the harder working of the influencers. I know she is writing a book but don't say you are part of the early gang. Early for you maybe...

Reactions: 16
'Early shift gang.' That was posted an hour ago (so about 8.30ish). Are you serious?! Just proves how out of touch she is. Might be early for her but the early shift gang would tell her to duck off because they start at 5am! I know plenty of people who start work at 5.30 or 6am. 8am would be a later start for me. This just made me roll my eyes so much! She probably arses about for half the day too. Also she seems like one of the harder working of the influencers. I know she is writing a book but don't say you are part of the early gang. Early for you maybe...
I log on at 7am when I WFH, but as you say there are lots of people starting work at 5am or earlier 😳

Reactions: 5
I thought I liked her kitchen but I’ve just watched the latest blog and I really hate it! I think the cupboards and handle choice is so plain that is looks cheap and they should have gone for a traditional or shaker kitchen. Plus any kitchen that looks that bad with clutter was badly designed.

Reactions: 9
My work contractually starts at 9.30am, so 8.30 would be early. Some of my colleagues to start then or at 8, but we have that flexibility.

Reactions: 2
She is advertising Lucy and yak dungarees by saying black dungarees are one of her go to staples…. Literally never seen her wear any?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is advertising Lucy and yak dungarees by saying black dungarees are one of her go to staples…. Literally never seen her wear any?!
I've seen her wear dungarees before but I've never seen her wear the Lucy & Yak stuff she hauled a few years ago for her size 14 try on video. They're one of my favourite brands but I found out recently they give some influencers a monthly budget to choose some clothing, which I don't like at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I've seen her wear dungarees before but I've never seen her wear the Lucy & Yak stuff she hauled a few years ago for her size 14 try on video. They're one of my favourite brands but I found out recently they give some influencers a monthly budget to choose some clothing, which I don't like at all.
Didn’t something come out about one of the owners not that long ago?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t something come out about one of the owners not that long ago?
Oh really? I know there was the issue with the lack of plus sizes a couple of years ago. I've also discovered their old styles being sold at highly discounted prices by online outlets and some selling them for really cheap with the labels removed, which seems a bit faster fashion than what they used to stand for :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I have one pair of Lucy and yaks (I have friends who are BIG into them and recommend) but they only do regular or long and really I could do with a short length but they don’t do them.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh really? I know there was the issue with the lack of plus sizes a couple of years ago. I've also discovered their old styles being sold at highly discounted prices by online outlets and some selling them for really cheap with the labels removed, which seems a bit faster fashion than what they used to stand for :unsure:
Where are they being sold for cheap online? Asking for a friend 👀

(I dislike how much they give away to influencers but their dungarees are so comfy, I always try to buy second hand though!)

(I dislike how much they give away to influencers but their dungarees are so comfy, I always try to buy second hand though!)
Try depop and vinted! They’re usually in good condition and not as expensive (that’s not where the OP meant!

• Heart

Haha if you search on Ebay there are often outlets on there that have limited stock of specific styles and colours! L&Y also have their own Ebay outlet and Depop

• Heart
My work contractually starts at 9.30am, so 8.30 would be early. Some of my colleagues to start then or at 8, but we have that flexibility.
Sorry hope I didn't offend you. Wasn't meaning to or not slagging off people who have that as an early start. I just mean she posts that with such a smug face as if she is working at 5am. She just annoyed me with her smug face. I do quite like her but she does love to praise herself at every opportunity which annoys me. She loves to exaggerate her achievements

She just annoyed me with her smug face. I do quite like her but she does love to praise herself at every opportunity which annoys me. She loves to exaggerate her achievements
This!! That smug face annoys me so much. She loves giving herself a massive pat on the back and making sure all of her followers join in on the back patting for her then acts like she's so humble, give it a rest 🙄 She only posts when she has an ad coming too and she acts like we don't know what she's doing 🙄 funny how she only uploads to YouTube when there's an ad too.

These are the same issues I've had for months, so much so that I took a break from her since my last post. I'm sick of the free tit she gets. She doesn't work hard from what we see.

She used to be my favourite youtuber/influencer but she quickly changed when she realised how much free tit she can get for very little work.

Also, her kitchen is ugly just like her bathroom. What a waste.

Reactions: 11
Just watching her latest midsized outfit ideas - when she first put on the hatband, I though it's a piece of bread

• Haha
This!! That smug face annoys me so much. She loves giving herself a massive pat on the back and making sure all of her followers join in on the back patting for her then acts like she's so humble, give it a rest 🙄 She only posts when she has an ad coming too and she acts like we don't know what she's doing 🙄 funny how she only uploads to YouTube when there's an ad too.

These are the same issues I've had for months, so much so that I took a break from her since my last post. I'm sick of the free tit she gets. She doesn't work hard from what we see.

She used to be my favourite youtuber/influencer but she quickly changed when she realised how much free tit she can get for very little work.

Also, her kitchen is ugly just like her bathroom. What a waste.
Well said - I am undubsubcribing from hers and Mollie Campsie's channels because they're both smug wannabees.

• Haha
Oh Lucy. How are these perfect black pants if you have to obscure them with a shirt?
Screenshot_20221220-150901.png

They really don't look that great
Screenshot_20221220-150908.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted about reading Christmas books for a video...where is it? There's no point in releasing it this close to Christmas

Glad she's released her Christmas book video on Christmas day! Just when I need to feel more Christmassy, directly after the season

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Glad she's released her Christmas book video on Christmas day! Just when I need to feel more Christmassy, directly after the season
Honestly the most pointless video ever! Its the kind of thing people might watch at the start of December.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.