Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you get the right help
Just to add to this, I was able to get a mouth guard via my dentist (NHS) so that might be worth a try. Loving all the support for our grinding/clenching babes on this thread! ❤
Free of charge? Mine charges something like £260 ON the NHS (which is basically the same as having one made privately). I have mine made when I go back to the home country because it's much cheaper that way. 😣 But I do agree that a guard makes a massive difference!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Lovely 🤪 I guess they're replacing the perfectly fine cushions that Lucy already had and actually paid for herself?
1626902670456.png

Reactions: 6
Also they aren’t even styled nicely, they just look dumped down at random!

Reactions: 6
Made me laugh that the Starbucks ad is followed by her sickness update. I'd be sick too if I drank 3 of those drinks.

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t cross her mind it could be covid? Like sickness was part of the delta variant

Reactions: 5
Made me laugh that the Starbucks ad is followed by her sickness update. I'd be sick too if I drank 3 of those drinks.
It was Costa ;) and I doubt she actually had all three, probably just took pics
Screenshot_20210810-004142.png

Reactions: 2
Lucy’s real smile and advert smile are completely different. She isn’t very good at selling things, I can see straight through it.

Reactions: 9
Lucy’s real smile and advert smile are completely different. She isn’t very good at selling things, I can see straight through it.
I see what you mean.
Miraculously recovered, back to peddling sugary crap :rolleyes:
1628701602268.png

Reactions: 1
I thought I must have missed her recent videos but she hasn't uploaded for over a month. Has she mentioned why!?

Reactions: 3
I thought I must have missed her recent videos but she hasn't uploaded for over a month. Has she mentioned why!?
No, don't be silly, YouTubers don't owe us anything.
Probably too busy advertising everything and anything on IG

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn't need money right now. When the next renovation project is back she will be churning out the videos for money.
She's a YouTuber for all the wrong reasons

Reactions: 10
She said in a few stories that she was having a writing day that day but considering how popular vlogs are, I don't see why she couldn't film one, even when she's writing. As @RALN said, she'll probably be back when it's time to pay for the kitchen!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It’s constant ads on IG so that must be pulling in a fair amount. Even had an af link on the dress she was wearing for the Costa add.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have been watching some of Lucys home stuff but I find her to be a bit much with her constant "poor-me-feel-sorry-for-me" attitude. It really bothers me, but then again I kind of got a wtf moment years ago when she had a rant in one of her videos about influencers buying designer bags. She was sooooooo normal and poor and relatable, then 5 sec later whipped out a big Mulberry bag (I think it was the Bayswater bag) that she got gifted from a boyfriend. Shortly after that, she made a video about her leaving university to be an influencer as a full-time job. That confused me like, you go about being so relatable and poor and then quit uni without a job/security or anything (at last that she told her views), so must have made quite a bit of money from ads?

I watch her videoes from time to time, but her attitude does put me off at times, she tries too hard to be relatable.

On another note, her bathroom looks ok but would it not be more practical to have a shower instead of a bathtub? I am also wondering why they did the bathroom now, they want to extend the kitchen out in the garden, would that not mean that they have to extend the bathroom as well since it is beside the kitchen?
I'm confused why people think she's poor - I've seen enough hints to show she comes from a comfortable background (what poor person has their parent buy them an almost £300 ring for an adult birthday present?). Also her boyfriend doesn't come across as someone who would pair up with a working class northerner, just saying :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm confused why people think she's poor - I've seen enough hints to show she comes from a comfortable background (what poor person has their parent buy them an almost £300 ring for an adult birthday present?). Also her boyfriend doesn't come across as someone who would pair up with a working class northerner, just saying :LOL:
No one thinks she’s poor. She portrays herself as poor, which we can all see through. That is the point.

Reactions: 16
Her accent tells you she isn’t the working class scouse bird she professes to be

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.