Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s kept the Peleton thing fairly quiet hasn’t she….I wonder if she has been gifted it.
.her lastest Instagram post didn’t even make sense 🤣.

Reactions: 8
She’s kept the Peleton thing fairly quiet hasn’t she….I wonder if she has been gifted it.
.her lastest Instagram post didn’t even make sense 🤣.
She posted about the spice girls class when they announced it last week I think! Well her and Adam are £££ so this I can’t afford crap is terrible and I can’t believe her viewers buy into it

Reactions: 10
She posted about the spice girls class when they announced it last week I think! Well her and Adam are £££ so this I can’t afford crap is terrible and I can’t believe her viewers buy into it
I know she had mentioned about working out for a while now…. But maybe the peleton thing has been fairly new.
yeah they blatantly have a very comfortable living, but she likes to make out she exists on about £50 a month.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I know she had mentioned about working out for a while now…. But maybe the peleton thing has been fairly new.
yeah they blatantly have a very comfortable living, but she likes to make out she exists on about £50 a month.
Tbf £25 each when some gyms are that is not that bad! But depends how much they’re using it but where is it? The living room by the fridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw the Peleton post and thought I hadn't seen her mention it before.

She's like the rich kid everyone knew at uni who tried their utter best to hide it and then they let something slip and mention their housekeeper or something... (too specific? maybe but I'm sure you catch my drift!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbf £25 each when some gyms are that is not that bad! But depends how much they’re using it but where is it? The living room by the fridge?
Looks like 2nd bedroom that Lucy is using for her office.

Reactions: 2
LOL thanks for the golden advice Luce! as someone who suffers from bruxism (which btw is pretty common and so many people don't realise they have it), you can't just relax your jaw and face muscles at your will :rolleyes:
1626280551276.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOL thanks for the golden advice Luce! as someone who suffers from bruxism (which btw is pretty common and so many people don't realise they have it), you can't just relax your jaw and face muscles at your will :rolleyes:
View attachment 662698
Oh hey! TMJ/bruxism sufferer here, I feel ya.

Is Lucy trying to suggest her job is stressful? Cos, yeah, no.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 662698
OK I just googled this and I didn't realise this is me! It explains the headaches at least, no matter how many pain I take. Now that I'm telling myself to relax my jaw, I seem to have forgotten how my jaw is supposed to be? Too used to the tense/clenched life 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh I’m sure peleton subscriptions isn’t bad especially when compared to gym memberships, but the actual bike itself is well over a grand isn’t it? I was agreeing with you that she makes out she is ‘poor hard up lass’ when actually she is very comfortable.

Reactions: 7
Oh I’m sure peleton subscriptions isn’t bad especially when compared to gym memberships, but the actual bike itself is well over a grand isn’t it? I was agreeing with you that she makes out she is ‘poor hard up lass’ when actually she is very comfortable.
I’m pretty sure including the bike it’s £50 a month! So not even that bad if you use it

no, the bike alone is £1750 and then you pay membership monthly on top.
So on their website you’d pay £58 over 39 months the membership via the bike is a bit more but the point still stands that some people pay this alone for a gym membership so it’s not all that bad

Reactions: 3
So on their website you’d pay £58 over 39 months the membership via the bike is a bit more but the point still stands that some people pay this alone for a gym membership so it’s not all that bad
It’s £45 over 39 months to pay it up plus a separate subscription of £39 per month for the classes etc, and that’s just for the most basic version of the bike. Or £1,750 in full plus the monthly membership.

Reactions: 7
I can't get over the bath. It's so stupid. She talks about making compromises and scaling down on dream ideas and working with what is appropriate for her home/space but then gets that bath with a shower over it! Honestly why would you design in a feature which meant more cleaning?! Surely you renovate to make things easier and more suitable for living in.

It also killed me that she built in a shower curtain. I hate shower curtains and if I had total design freedom I would do everything possible to avoid one.
Little behind on Lucy, but yes, this. The renovation of the bathroom was a whole thing since they bought the house, I thought it would be actually worth it. I like the tiles and the hardware but the enormous tub looks ridiculous in such a small bathroom. I don't remember why they scrapped the idea of a walk-in shower but IIRC it was because it wouldn't suit the "theme" of the house. If they were going for the retro 70s vibes, I don't get it from this at all, it looks like a clash of modern minimal, some midcentury and a bit of 30s to me. And the awkward shower curtain doesn't suit anything? Instagram bathrooms aren't plausible for every space and when you try to squish 5 different styles into a bathroom that is literally 3 steps long, the result ends up being this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Little behind on Lucy, but yes, this. The renovation of the bathroom was a whole thing since they bought the house, I thought it would be actually worth it. I like the tiles and the hardware but the enormous tub looks ridiculous in such a small bathroom. I don't remember why they scrapped the idea of a walk-in shower but IIRC it was because it wouldn't suit the "theme" of the house. If they were going for the retro 70s vibes, I don't get it from this at all, it looks like a clash of modern minimal, some midcentury and a bit of 30s to me. And the awkward shower curtain doesn't suit anything? Instagram bathrooms aren't plausible for every space and when you try to squish 5 different styles into a bathroom that is literally 3 steps long, the result ends up being this.
Agreed. I think an art deco or more eclectic bathroom would suit the property a lot more whilst also allowing her to show a good splash of her personality and taste. I think it's best when people have fun with small and difficult spaces rather than try and make them seem grand and more 'instagramable'

Reactions: 4
Here to vent again. The sainsburys ad she just put on Instagram… is it SO disingenuous. Who smiles like that when passing someone a crisp?! Euuuuggghhhhhhhh

Reactions: 3
Poor, normal, average girl Lucy has a Peleton?
I have been watching some of Lucys home stuff but I find her to be a bit much with her constant "poor-me-feel-sorry-for-me" attitude. It really bothers me, but then again I kind of got a wtf moment years ago when she had a rant in one of her videos about influencers buying designer bags. She was sooooooo normal and poor and relatable, then 5 sec later whipped out a big Mulberry bag (I think it was the Bayswater bag) that she got gifted from a boyfriend. Shortly after that, she made a video about her leaving university to be an influencer as a full-time job. That confused me like, you go about being so relatable and poor and then quit uni without a job/security or anything (at last that she told her views), so must have made quite a bit of money from ads?

I watch her videoes from time to time, but her attitude does put me off at times, she tries too hard to be relatable.

On another note, her bathroom looks ok but would it not be more practical to have a shower instead of a bathtub? I am also wondering why they did the bathroom now, they want to extend the kitchen out in the garden, would that not mean that they have to extend the bathroom as well since it is beside the kitchen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.