Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody gives a flying duck. With her saying "magical" I'm guessing it's another free Disney trip.

View attachment 2627316

View attachment 2627317

And sorry but the her mouth when she speaks makes me want to smack her in the face.
Who gives a tit about her badly kept collab secrets? If you can't tell your viewers, Lucy, maybe keep you cakehole shut until you can. 🙄 She thinks the sun shines out of her arse and people wait with baited breath for the next word she'll utter. She really needs to get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish she would acknowledge the weight loss and tell us how she did it!
I mean I’m sure she has just been eating less, unless you think she used ozempic or something? I imagine it’s just the normal boring diet answer.

I also don’t think she needs to acknowledge it, it will introduce pressure to ‘keep it off’ if she makes it a big thing or tries to give tips etc. she also has a history of ED so she probably doesn’t want to discuss weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I mean I’m sure she has just been eating less, unless you think she used ozempic or something? I imagine it’s just the normal boring diet answer.

I also don’t think she needs to acknowledge it, it will introduce pressure to ‘keep it off’ if she makes it a big thing or tries to give tips etc. she also has a history of ED so she probably doesn’t want to discuss weight.
Yeah I agree, especially since she's made body positivity part of her brand. I'd rather she didn't address it, she's already mentioned that she's been doing Peloton so between that and healthy eating it seems she's just made a healthy lifestyle change.

Reactions: 12
I agree, there's no reason to address weight loss. It's not relevant to her content and as you said, she has had issues in her past. Like most, it's probably down to exercising more or eating better.

Reactions: 13
Yeah it doesn’t impact her content, she never gave sizes really anyway for the past couple of years when doing clothing videos so no need for her to now.

Reactions: 6
Hey, I'm new to commenting on this thread but been a lurker for a while 👀 I had to comment after seeing her new story today. She's lost even more weight since Christmas. I was shocked... she's giving "ozempic face" due to rapid fat loss.

1000039702.jpg

I suspect she might be doing diet and exercise with a weight loss drug like wegovy (similar to ozempic) which basically speeds up the process. It was on BBC panorama, you can get this privately in the UK as ozempic is no longer available as weight loss medication.

I agree that she doesn't have to talk about it but if she continues to keep losing weight so quickly, her viewers might get a bit concerned and will start to ask which is only natural. If she ever does decide to talk about it, I hope she's honest in her answer.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I highly doubt she is using ozempic, it just doesn’t seem like something she would do. Also yes she has lost weight quite quickly but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s using ozempic. It’s not like she was massive before, she’s at most lost a couple of stone since about August which seems pretty reasonable?

She could have a health issue causing her to lose weight for all we know, but I’m inclined to think she maybe has just eaten less…

Reactions: 16
I highly doubt she is using ozempic, it just doesn’t seem like something she would do. Also yes she has lost weight quite quickly but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s using ozempic. It’s not like she was massive before, she’s at most lost a couple of stone since about August which seems pretty reasonable?

She could have a health issue causing her to lose weight for all we know, but I’m inclined to think she maybe has just eaten less…
i just wish she hadn’t lost her personality along with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she lost the most weight 2022 to 2023.
She has continued to lose weight in the past year (2023 to 2024), maybe we’re noticing because she’s posting more lately?

Reactions: 5
Every time she pops up in stories she looks noticeably smaller.
She did look particularly teeny in those sat down stories today in the Lucy and yak dungaree dress… to the point my husband saw her on my phone screen and said oh she has lost a ton of weight (we watched her Disney vlogs together) 😬

I hope she’s ok and it’s intentional via a healthy method and not anything sinister.

Reactions: 7
If she's losing weight because she wants to, good for her. Personally I could do without the untapped weight loss secrets of yet another "relatable" influencer who will make a 25 min video giggling between unheard of gems like "exercise" and "cut out junk food". Either way, there is enough info out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she's losing weight because she wants to, good for her. Personally I could do without untapped the weight loss secrets of yet another "relatable" influencer who will make a 25 min video giggling between unheard of gems like "exercise" and "cut out junk food" There is enough info out there.
Yessss it’s drives me mad when someone posts a video saying they’ve lost like 3 stone in a year and people are commenting like ‘omg tell me how’ ‘what’s your secret’

Like probably the same way everyone loses weight naturally…? Then they are disappointed when the video is like you said when I don’t know what everyone expects.

Reactions: 12
Did she get something done to her face? In the stories from yesterday at her desk she looks different to me.

Reactions: 2
What's the point of Lucy sharing these stories? I wouldn't know what this new campaign is without having to Google it.
Screenshot_20240119-135016.png

Screenshot_20240119-135022.png

---
A new low for the influencer marketing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.