Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the shoes are quite cute, but not with bloody white ankle socks! She's wearing the same shoes with a blue/black dress and tights on her Instagram page and they look so much better.

Reactions: 3
… I have the shoes 😂😂😂

I am not brave enough to do the socks thing with them tho

Reactions: 5
… I have the shoes 😂😂😂

I am not brave enough to do the socks thing with them tho
i like the shoes, i don’t like the tights & white socks with them though. i think they’d be cute with just tights or jeans

did anyone see the book video before she took it down because it was confusing? 🤔

Reactions: 4
she put a story on Instagram saying something like she had read the comments and everyone was saying they had no idea which books she was talking about, so she took it down and went to re-edit.
Why was it taken down? I looked for it last night and didn't see it. I thought I was going mad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched most of it before it was taken down. There was a comment that between the size of the covers onscreen and the way Lucy rattled through them, someone couldn't make out which book she was talking about most of the time.

I watched it and really enjoyed it. I watch a lot of those style videos. My main YouTube views are booktubers so I saw nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: 3
I barely lurk on this thread anymore as I really like Lucy, however I agree she barely posts anymore & seems to have got a bit lazy while pleading 'I'm not loaded' on that note does anyone have any recommendations on YouTube similar to Lucy but they actually post regularly?

Reactions: 10
Does it give anyone else the ick when influencers start their videos by telling the viewer to grab a hot drink and get ready for a cosy catch up? I'm not snuggled up, gazing adoringly at the screen. You're probably on in the background while I'm cleaning the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Find it kinda funny how *literary genius* Lucy couldn't come up with "goals and cinnamon rolls" instead she went for "goals and cinnamon buns"...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does it give anyone else the ick when influencers start their videos by telling the viewer to grab a hot drink and get ready for a cosy catch up? I'm not snuggled up, gazing adoringly at the screen. You're probably on in the background while I'm cleaning the toilet.
This is my new favourite comment on tattle because it is just so accurate. If these youtubers really think I'm watching their video and that is the only thing I'm doing they are delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This. Like when you put on a video for background noise and half of it is a sped up montage of cleaning with tinkly music, who the duck is watching that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can this be the new thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This and when they call us their friends, like hello friends 🤮 we’re not friends, you provide noise on my wfh days during easy tasks

Reactions: 7
This and when they call us their friends, like hello friends 🤮 we’re not friends, you provide noise on my wfh days during easy tasks
And on the other side of that, if a follower believes them to be friends, they'll lose their tit about it. Well, maybe don't say things like "hello friends" to potentially young, impressionable, don't know better followers.

Thread title suggestion - 'We're not grabbing a cosy hot drink; we're half-listening while scrubbing the sink'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.