Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody gives a flying duck. With her saying "magical" I'm guessing it's another free Disney trip.

Screenshot_20231213_122720_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20231213_122731_com.instagram.android.jpg

And sorry but the her mouth when she speaks makes me want to smack her in the face.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh more talking about something amazing she can’t tell us about followed by another AD.. classic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The irony of her saying she likes buying from original small etsy shops before the design is stolen and put elsewhere then that's exactly what she did with her "shop" 🤔 😂

Also, how amazing is she? A book light? Never heard of that before Lucy told us 🙄

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her. Too smug by far. Couldn't stand the sight of her smug face popping up on my feed any longer!

Reactions: 9
Her haul from their New England trip came up and she talks about wanting to buy something to commemorate something big that's happened this year that's tangentially related to Salem and she bought that mini spellbook, so I assume her book is something to do with witches and magic

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She appears to have lost even more weight.

Only seems to have started happening during the second part of the year though so seems quite quick? Not that she had loads to lose though, she was at most a 16 but she now looks to be about a 12 which is quite a change in a few months. Shes been doing peloton for years so it can’t just be that, potentially just stress with writing her book? Or fulfilment I suppose?

She looks great, but I wouldn’t like to be getting some of the comments she is right now like ‘ wow you look amazing the last couple of months’ ‘you are glowing recently’ ‘wow I should invest in a peloton you are looking so good at the moment’

Like I would feel such pressure that I only looked better now because I’d lost weight and stuff. I dunno why people can’t just say ‘you look nice’ and leave off the timing stuff you know bc it’s OBVIOUS they mean she has lost weight without saying it and then if she starts putting it back on she’s gonna feel like shite about it…

Reactions: 10
As someone who has lost loads of weight and then regained it all I can confirm that the “you look great” comments are few and far between when you’re bigger. If I lose weight again I’ll just find people complimenting me annoying haha

Reactions: 5
I haven't seen her in a while now, but I'd guess she started her wedding diet well in advance of the proposal, as she knew it was going to happen.

Reactions: 11
She’s lost more weight. Making her look a lot older than ‘people always ID me, I look so young’

• Wow
She’s lost more weight. Making her look a lot older than ‘people always ID me, I look so young’
The hair color and blush are aging her as crazy, the clothes are not helping either. She is looking better and more of her age in her other pictures.

I think she looks better slim, the clothes are ridiculous though. When is she gonna spill about the big secret book deal.

Reactions: 8
I can’t really see a difference except she just looks like she hasn’t slept and is haggard and has laid off the fake tan…. If anything she looks like she has had a breast reduction.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.