Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her video whilst I did my nails and this face. Honestly, she's insufferable. If I was the hairdresser, I'd have "accidently" chopped more than she wanted 😂

Screenshot_20231116_115400_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

She went on about her skirt bursting at the seam and now she can't take it unless she sees it.... So do it? Why is it such a big deal? "I've never repaired an item of clothing" yes because you'll just go buy new clothes and then sit and go on about fast fashion.

Screenshot_20231116_120226_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

She said she could have spent hundreds of thousands of pounds in Salem yet she'll acct like she's so poor (while going away for the 50th time the year) case in point, while opening letters "that looks like it's going to be expensive so we'll just ignore that for now" 🙄🙄

"You're probably watching at this at 2pm when you should be doing something more productive..."

OK, Lucy because people that watch your videos can just sit around at 2pm like you do. Nah, they're probably working, actually working, not pretending their life is so hard because they have to go from one room to another in their own home.
---
So they’ve actually been to CP a few times and it’s hasn’t been gifted before so I’d be surprised if it was this time
Don't forget she pops up to brag too!

Reactions: 12
I hate when these people post to their stories showing lal the gifts they've been sent. She's old enough to not be doing that.

Yes, Lucy. It's superhuman, she definitely oxuldnt have done a few clicks on her phone while she was feeding or baby was napping. If she's superhuman then what are the mums (and dads) who work full time, look after kids, look after the home, walk dogs, send cards and presents to family? What's beyond superhuman? Or is it only people that can manage to do basic tasks that are superhuman?

Screenshot_20231121_120046_com.instagram.android.jpg

She actually drives me insane! We get it you’re engaged. Stop being so boastful with the engagement cards & gifts.
There is no need for it.

Reactions: 7
Wow what a hard life. Much harder than those that have to fully dress and commute to work in the pitch black 🙄

Screenshot_20231128_091228_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Watched her video whilst I did my nails and this face. Honestly, she's insufferable. If I was the hairdresser, I'd have "accidently" chopped more than she wanted 😂

View attachment 2575485

She went on about her skirt bursting at the seam and now she can't take it unless she sees it.... So do it? Why is it such a big deal? "I've never repaired an item of clothing" yes because you'll just go buy new clothes and then sit and go on about fast fashion.

View attachment 2575490

She said she could have spent hundreds of thousands of pounds in Salem yet she'll acct like she's so poor (while going away for the 50th time the year) case in point, while opening letters "that looks like it's going to be expensive so we'll just ignore that for now" 🙄🙄

"You're probably watching at this at 2pm when you should be doing something more productive..."

OK, Lucy because people that watch your videos can just sit around at 2pm like you do. Nah, they're probably working, actually working, not pretending their life is so hard because they have to go from one room to another in their own home.
---

Don't forget she pops up to brag too!
How is a skirt bursting an issue? Take a needle and a thread from your beloved cross-stitch sets and bloody sew the seam, it's not even a complicated rip? I'm so sick of her attitude. You know you're rich, we know you're rich, paying your bills or taking a skirt to a tailor is above your pay grade but taking your boyfriend to the US is doable? She used to be so normal and likeable, I swear social media fame is poison to the mind.

duck off deadline mode at 5 drinks at 6, I had a deadline last week at work and worked 3 solid weeks weekends all hours of the day and had to cancel all plans to hit the deadline she’s so out of touch

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes! Totally agree. Saw this and just want to tell her to duck off. In deadline mode...like most people with a job then. We all work hours upon hours in a day. She's not an exception. I think these influencers are so out of touch. They don't realise they have it easy. Probably the most work she's done in years. I think this confirms that she normally does duck all. Also why wear a hat indoors. She looks ridiculous. She must be getting inspired by Gabriella's girlfriend Cam.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen her latest stories?
Look at my bride to be bow 🥱🥱🥱
Also her hair? All that effort with rollers and it ended up looking like it needed a wash

• Haha
Joanie is such a boring brand annoying her fashion videos are exclusively for them

Reactions: 2
So her mini-vlogs from America just stopped on day 3. Well done Luce.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20231206_203440_com.instagram.android.jpg

Nothing. Oh, sorry, filming your last brand video of the year, how many is that now? 452 in 2023??

Screenshot_20231206_203556_com.instagram.android.jpg

Think you mean grandad vibes. Acknowledges that it makes her look boxy but can't let that get in the way of her "I'm such a nerd, I love books" persona.

Screenshot_20231206_203624_com.instagram.android.jpg

Boo bleeping hoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched her most recent tiktok. She does this annoying happy dance that reminds me of the viral tiktok of the girl eating pancakes who does a happy dance. Cringey.

• Haha
Watched her most recent tiktok. She does this annoying happy dance that reminds me of the viral tiktok of the girl eating pancakes who does a happy dance. Cringey.
Omg I came here to say the exact same thing! I couldn’t believe she unironically does a millennial ‘happy dance’ waiting for her food. And I say that as a millennial myself. I had to watch it twice because I was in disbelief.
What a twit 😂

• Haha
The most Monday or Mondays? It's a bird, calm the duck down, phone the relevant service and grow tf up.

Screenshot_20231211_200911_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20231211_201004_com.instagram.android.jpg

---
Her Monday was ruined because she had loads of nice plans (probably some free tit she's been invited to) but she can just do whatever on any day as she doesn't have the most demanding life. I'm sure people who are actually going to the workplace feel like their Monday is ruined because they can't do nice things they'd like to do. She's just so unlikeable to me now.
---
Oh and the need to relate everything to Disney that she gained after getting the freebies is bleeping irritating.

I don’t know if it’s recent but she moves her mouth in a really irritating way when she speaks that I’m fairly sure she didn’t used to do?
Agree re the millennial pancake dance, that gave me the ick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.