Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did she talk about putting a dining table in the living room? I’ve missed this!
Aren’t they extending the kitchen, wouldn’t they table go in there?
in her autumn video. Kitchen coming in next few weeks (expect videos she said) and that means the fridge can move in the kitchen so they’re going to get a small dining table where the fridge currently is!

Reactions: 2
in her autumn video. Kitchen coming in next few weeks (expect videos she said) and that means the fridge can move in the kitchen so they’re going to get a small dining table where the fridge currently is!
Yikes, that living room is not big enough for a dining table, unless they mean a little two seater table just for them.

Reactions: 2
Yikes, that living room is not big enough for a dining table, unless they mean a little two seater table just for them.
she did say it would only be a small foldable one, but then what’s the point? They’ve spent years eating on the sofa I don’t think it’s worth shoving one in for the sake of it!

Reactions: 1
she did say it would only be a small foldable one, but then what’s the point? They’ve spent years eating on the sofa I don’t think it’s worth shoving one in for the sake of it!
Eating at a table is infinitely nicer than on the sofa, given the option. I know lots of folk in small terraces or flats with foldable tables, it'll be tight but a necessary evil.

Reactions: 7
So our dearest Lucy is back to flogging clothes via affiliate links, someone needs to pay for the kitchen reno.
This is a nice shape on her but the pattern is a bit loud. I generally think that Lucy has a nice figure though.
Screenshot_20220902-224052.png

This is a no.
Screenshot_20220902-224055.png

Don't like this print
Screenshot_20220902-224058.png

This one she's not showing from the front which makes me it looks bad
Screenshot_20220902-224105.png

This is OK but personally I hate pink with red
Screenshot_20220902-224111.png

And this one is just way too much with the big sleeves AND super busy pattern
Screenshot_20220902-224114.png

Reactions: 6
So our dearest Lucy is back to flogging clothes via affiliate links, someone needs to pay for the kitchen reno.
This is a nice shape on her but the pattern is a bit loud. I generally think that Lucy has a nice figure though.
View attachment 1549937
This is a no.
View attachment 1549938
Don't like this print
View attachment 1549939
This one she's not showing from the front which makes me it looks bad
View attachment 1549940
This is OK but personally I hate pink with red
View attachment 1549941
And this one is just way too much with the big sleeves AND super busy pattern
View attachment 1549942
I just feel like this is once again her flogging stuff she'd never actually buy herself and will put up on depop for a triple paycheck

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I just feel like this is once again her flogging stuff she'd never actually buy herself and will put up on depop for a triple paycheck
That doesn't surprise me at all. Kitchens in ritzy Putney need to be paid for. I like dress #1.

Reactions: 1
That doesn't surprise me at all. Kitchens in ritzy Putney need to be paid for. I like dress #1.
Dress 1 is nice but she just wears jeans, converse, tees & jumpers on repeat. I even doubt she'd wear it for a special occasion.

Reactions: 3
Dress 1 is nice but she just wears jeans, converse, tees & jumpers on repeat. I even doubt she'd wear it for a special occasion.
True. I used to enjoy her 'size 14' videos but that was way before she disappeared up her rear end.

Reactions: 10
So the kitchen work has started. I stumbled across a video on TikTok with 6 likes and it has all been ripped out today. Fascinating stuff. 😂
Edited to add I’ve just seen her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel she is a bit late to the tik tok game.
Same. It’s a very random pivot too. I got the vibe that she was kind of outgrowing regular content creation and was moving back into writing full time.

I’d guess it’s for the money but I’m sure it’s harder to earn money through Tiktok. You need way more views to make the same money you’d make with less views on a YouTube vid.

Reactions: 4
Same. It’s a very random pivot too. I got the vibe that she was kind of outgrowing regular content creation and was moving back into writing full time.

I’d guess it’s for the money but I’m sure it’s harder to earn money through Tiktok. You need way more views to make the same money you’d make with less views on a YouTube vid.
Yeah as her YouTube creation has gone way down and she did seem to be busying away behind the scenes on stuff. Just don’t see her breaking into tiktok - with what exactly?!

It just laziness. She’d much rather do a 30 second video on TikTok than bother to do a YouTube video.

Reactions: 5
I guess she has to keep a social media presence if she's wanting to release a book.

I still usually enjoy her content tbh i wish she was consistent, i do miss the clothing videos

Reactions: 7
She’s already getting lazy with TikTok. Didn’t she say she’d be doing daily kitchen reno updates? But she hasn’t uploaded since Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought is was weird that she was back being quite chatty on stories again this morning.. then there’s an AD 🙄 I swear she only really posts on Instagram to warm up her engagement levels for an AD

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Lucy complaining about how difficult it is with the house being in chaos and dust everywhere is making me realise she kind of did her whole house reno backwards.

Instead of wasting money on smeg fridges, fancy velvet sofas and all the Anthropologie decor. She could’ve saved those thousands and done the kitchen reno much earlier. I think she was too eager to immediately start creating her Pinterest boards and IG decor #goals.

Reactions: 11
Lucy complaining about how difficult it is with the house being in chaos and dust everywhere is making me realise she kind of did her whole house reno backwards.

Instead of wasting money on smeg fridges, fancy velvet sofas and all the Anthropologie decor. She could’ve saved those thousands and done the kitchen reno much earlier. I think she was too eager to immediately start creating her Pinterest boards and IG decor #goals.
Yeah agreed. Although I do get it, to be fair. It’s extremely daft, but I can see how tempting it must have been and wouldn’t lay more than a tenner on my not making the same error in her shoes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.