Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still has the online store, I bought a couple of things from there a while back and they’re not the best quality, I got the Debbie tee which is almost completely see through and the Darlene keychain which has fallen apart. She does say on the site now not to put more than one key with the keychain but I only had my car key on there and it still fell apart. Disappointing but not surprising I guess
If you only put the one key on it then demand a refund as the product (keyring) was not fit for purpose. Or ask for a replacement if you prefer.

It is not being unreasonable to do so.

Reactions: 7
This baffled me.

Makes very little sense for a brand partnership. Lucy never ventures out. She spends most of her days in London and visits family in Wirral a few times a year but that's it. Why pick her to promote a day trip by train?
Screenshot_20211103-170905.png

I wasn't checking her IG after she posted that very carefully but cannot remember her posting any Stories afterwards. She didn't share any recommendations and only posted this pic, without even mentioning the trip was part of partnership.
Is this all brands require these days? One Story and one (not even tagged) pic?
Screenshot_20211111-014755~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Found it odd she’d chose to go to Ely as well, of all places. I don’t live far from there and other than a cathedral and a private school, there really isn’t much to go to. Shops are quite poor.

Reactions: 4
I thought she put up a few stories on the day. Pretty and everything but nothing overly memorable, and not enough for me to look up where Ely actually is.

Reactions: 5
I used to watch her but I got fed up of the constant 'I'm average me' and constantly worrying about her figure but being unwilling to do anything about it and her moony makeup less face. Not saying she needs to, but she could go swimming or something and tone up instead of whining.

Reactions: 6
I used to watch her but I got fed up of the constant 'I'm average me' and constantly worrying about her figure but being unwilling to do anything about it and her moony makeup less face. Not saying she needs to, but she could go swimming or something and tone up instead of whining.
I never got the impression she was whining? Just owning that some people are that size and it should be accepted.

Reactions: 15
Not Lucy, just someone that never got the impression she was whining. There's plenty to criticise about Lucy, but I actually thought her mid-size content was really good and she was never saying her body type was good OR bad, just that it was how she was and that should be ok.

Reactions: 21
Not Lucy, just someone that never got the impression she was whining. There's plenty to criticise about Lucy, but I actually thought her mid-size content was really good and she was never saying her body type was good OR bad, just that it was how she was and that should be ok.
I agree. I enjoyed her midsized fashion videos. I think we all have had things about our bodies we don’t like & Lucy defo mentioned some of the things she struggled with but usually it was in a positive way that she was trying to become more comfortable in her body as it naturally is. Not everyone is made to be stick thin… her content was very much about how to dress to feel confident in your body so I defo don’t see that as complaining about your body.

Reactions: 17
Found it odd she’d chose to go to Ely as well, of all places. I don’t live far from there and other than a cathedral and a private school, there really isn’t much to go to. Shops are quite poor.
Ely is a very strange choice there’s very little going on there! Not sure why she’d pick there over other places where there’s more to do.

Reactions: 2
Ely is a very strange choice there’s very little going on there! Not sure why she’d pick there over other places where there’s more to do.
Especially that Cambridge is right before Ely and also on the great northern line who sponsored her trip

Especially that Cambridge is right before Ely and also on the great northern line who sponsored her trip
I think perhaps Lucy has been to cambridge before though hasn’t she and she said they wanted to go so where new? By Ely is still a bit random!

Reactions: 1
She's starting to look like a spaniel with that fringe and her hair always parted on two sides.

• Haha
I've been following Lucy for a long time and I had to look if she had thread here because I am finding it so annoying that she only posts when she has ads. All year, she barely posted at all on youtube and instagram, and now she is constantly posting adds. I get that this is their job and influencers have more opportunities for adds in november and december, but she hasn't posted any non sponsored content in months!! It's so annoying, must be needing the money for the kitchen renovation and sure will post a lot about it like she did with the bathroom. Once the house is done, we will probably not see her until she gets married or moves to a bigger house and will need more cash for those expenses.

Reactions: 16
I've been following Lucy for a long time and I had to look if she had thread here because I am finding it so annoying that she only posts when she has ads. All year, she barely posted at all on youtube and instagram, and now she is constantly posting adds. I get that this is their job and influencers have more opportunities for adds in november and december, but she hasn't posted any non sponsored content in months!! It's so annoying, must be needing the money for the kitchen renovation and sure will post a lot about it like she did with the bathroom. Once the house is done, we will probably not see her until she gets married or moves to a bigger house and will need more cash for those expenses.
But if she really needed the cash she should still be posting normally on YouTube as they do make money from YouTube ad revenue so it would make sense to post consistently for a basic income from it.
She’s just lazy

Reactions: 8
Yeah I find it annoying that basically the only time she posts on instagram is when she has an ad and sometimes she sandwiches in something ‘deep and meaningful’ so it doesn’t look completely money grabby. It doesn’t fit with her ‘I’m just like you, I’m normal’ schitck either. It’s also so predictable - whenever I see she’s posted I just know it will be an ad and nothing worth looking at.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.