Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is uploading loads of stories so no doubt she needs a bit of extra holiday cash. I think it's time to unfollow as we are all just being used lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I see Lucy's at it with a Yankee candle ad. Think as people have said it's time for me to unfollow. She always seemed like a nice girl but her audience is solely pound signs for her.

Reactions: 15
And she's probably thinking she's so smooth
Oh hey here's me and Flo, just chilling
Screenshot_20211127-002708.png

Oh cool now that I have your attention... Baaam! Here's an ad 😬
Screenshot_20211127-002718.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And also when have you ever seen a Yankee candle in that house. Nothing against them, but honestly feel she wouldn’t normally have them if she wasn’t getting paid.
Yeah! I don't like them and won't buy myself but will use up if I get them as presents

Reactions: 5
And also when have you ever seen a Yankee candle in that house. Nothing against them, but honestly feel she wouldn’t normally have them if she wasn’t getting paid.
Welcome to sponsorship! Lucy has been doing this for a little while now!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why would you take the Christmas tree in the bus? It’s not like she couldn’t afford it being delivered!!

I feel like this is an obvious lie to try and come across as ‘poor and relatable’.

7649B842-B412-4FBE-86B1-0A02DBC01803.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks angry when she scrunches her forehead like that, I know she trying to look cute when she smiles but that really ain't cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And of course she uploads just because she has a sponsor

• Sad
Reactions: 9
2 unskipable ads at the start of the video. Instant downvote from me. How greedy.

• Wow
2 unskipable ads at the start of the video. Instant downvote from me. How greedy.
How do the ads actually work on YouTube? Does she get to decide which ads she has and where they go? Genuinely curious as I've never seen any youtubers explain it!

How do the ads actually work on YouTube? Does she get to decide which ads she has and where they go? Genuinely curious as I've never seen any youtubers explain it!
I think YouTube automatically puts ads on the video, but the youtuber can chose how many ads there are and where they go in the video. I've noticed that a lot of them use the "it's not me, it's YT!" excuse when people complain about ads. Apparently the ads themselves are based on an algorithm though, so she doesn't get to decide the brands being advertised.

Reactions: 8
I think YouTube automatically puts ads on the video, but the youtuber can chose how many ads there are and where they go in the video. I've noticed that a lot of them use the "it's not me, it's YT!" excuse when people complain about ads. Apparently the ads themselves are based on an algorithm though, so she doesn't get to decide the brands being advertised.
Ahh okay, thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And then aside from those ads, every video Lucy uploads of late contains an ad from her, so you just know that’s the only reason she is uploading content.

100%, I used to love Lucy but I haven't watched her in so long because she isn't genuine anymore. I understand she's working on a "secret project" but she only posts when it's an ad. Her heart is clearly not in it anymore, and I'm not comfortable being used to pay for her new kitchen.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t try to make it subtle. Whenever she posts ‘normally’ I always think - oh right, what ad is coming next!!!

• Angry
Oh look... "heading out for a wander" turned into a PR event 🤦‍♀️ I see what you guys mean about EVERYTHING being an Ad, and her attempts at disguising them as cute coincidences are getting worse.
bleeping 'ell she photoshoped the tit out of her photo here. Angles, filter and chin/jaw reducing - all too obvious. She doesn't look like this. We all have eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.